• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I like the choices for characters, but I cannot help but wish we had like, a few more?...

D

Deleted member

Would ya look at that, crude humor isn't listed on the ESRB rating.

RIP Wario :troll:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Skull Kid was the big one I was hoping for, along with Nabooru.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Koei Tecmo and Nintendo are probably waiting to see if HW becomes a financial success. If it does, they'll assuredly make a HW2 and start expanding the roster there.

Use the first HW to bring in the favorites, the originals, and Agitha to prove that the sky is the limit, then use subsequent entries to expand the roster.

Gold_Jacobson

Smash Journeyman
That Ganondorf just screams POWER!

Did they say that those were all the characters?, or could there maybe be more hidden in the game? like Tingle, Groose or Skull Kid
There was tricky wording. They said, play adventure mode to unlock new characters and weapons. However we do not know if that refers to the villains or unnanounced (groose, sk, etc)

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I want DAT game.

Scratch that, I don't want it, I NEED it!

Hyrule warriors looks so hype

Last edited:

Hexaped

Smash Journeyman
I appreciate that Ganondorf lacks his usual cape. I hope he receives some sneaky techniques, to reference his life as a thief.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I actually had deja vu about this HW Ganondorf...roughly 3 months before now. Weird.

If that premonition holds true throughout, it culminated with a Ganondorf Smash pic. So I'm semi-hyped for 90 minutes from now.

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
I actually had deja vu about this HW Ganondorf...roughly 3 months before now. Weird.

If that premonition holds true throughout, it culminated with a Ganondorf Smash pic. So I'm semi-hyped for 90 minutes from now.
Prophet! Is Mewtwo in? Does Wolf come back? I NEED ANSWERS

Joe D.

Smash Ace
NNID
NeroSnare
3DS FC
2552-1665-5337
Found this gem on Twitter...

image.jpg

I wonder how Hair-Care products will be incorporated into Smash? :troll:

ElPanandero

Smash Lord
NNID
ElPanandero
I know a little off topic, but is there somewhere I can see a video of all the Hyrule warrior reveals in one easy location/video?

Also, All about Agitha, she can be my reach for Zelda Rep for smash. Bugs are awesome!

But on an actual note, let's bring stanley the bug man in as the retro rep. I love that guy

ihskeyp

Smash Ace
I doubt Ganondorf will be announced because of the direct. Wouldn't it be more fitting to announce him when HW is released? I think the full roster would be leaked by that time though, so it's not very important.

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
I doubt Ganondorf will be announced because of the direct. Wouldn't it be more fitting to announce him when HW is released? I think the full roster would be leaked by that time though, so it's not very important.
You're expecting the roster to leak within the next 10 days? Sweet.

mark welford

Smash Ace
don't you guys hate spoilers? anyways sakurai was born the same month and same year as my mom fun little fact I added for the fun of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom