• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
My new roster...

Alphonzo is Chorus Kids from Rhythm Heaven
I don't know Demise but he looks really cool. Prefer him over Ghirahim. Personally, I'd add Paper Mario or another Mario rep. I'll pass on Bayonetta but everything else is alright. You're missing Sheik however.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Last edited:

Glyphoscythe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Glyphoscythe
3DS FC
0834-0985-0680
Just got home so I gotta catch up with stuff...

I'd be pretty disappointed if Wolf was cut. He's fun to play as, and is a nice alternative to Fox and Falco. Sure, his landmaster needs a fresh coat of paint, but that's no big deal. People say he needs a new fs...let's give him Triforce slash or PK starstorm. :troll:

I'm really curious to see how everything turns out with Ridley. No doubt the internet will explode either way. The yellow devil blows up and damages the others if you get the last hit in, so what would Ridley do? Punch that hole in the wall?

Eh, probably shouldn't have touched the Ridley topic, lol.

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
I'm really curious to see how everything turns out with Ridley. No doubt the internet will explode either way. The yellow devil blows up and damages the others if you get the last hit in, so what would Ridley do? Punch that hole in the wall?

Eh, probably shouldn't have touched the Ridley topic, lol.
I support Ridley as a character. If he's not a character, I'd support him as a boss character. Personally, I think he fits either of those just fine. I think he fits the role of a stage boss a little better but that doesn't mean he cannot be playable.

Says the guy who's always talking about Vaati being playable.
Hey! Vaati is cool beans! (I don't think he'll be playable though).

Last edited:

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
One leak mentioned four cut characters. Let us see... Ivysaur, Squirtle, Lucas, and Snake ( or Wolf ).

Last edited:

MagnesD3

Smash Master
This is the first (presumably) non-joke roster that I have seen to contain five, 3rd party characters. Explanation?
Snake: Unique Veteran
Pac Man: Namco is developing as well as the leak.
Bayonetta: Sakurai is good friends with Hideki Kamiya, he visted platinum studios I believe and Zamus has some clear bayonetta inspiration.
One leak mentioned four cut characters. Let us see... Ivysaur, Squirtle, Lucas, and Snake ( or Wolf ).
Only one leak has "some" credibility the gematsu leak..

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Snake: Unique Veteran
Pac Man: Namco is developing as well as the leak.
Bayonetta: Sakurai is good friends with Hideki Kamiya, he visted platinum studios I believe and Zamus has some clear bayonetta inspiration.

Only one leak has "some" credibility the gematsu leak..
What about the Palutena leak with her picture?

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
View attachment 13222
New prediction roster. Go nuts.
Paper Mario? King K. Rool? Bandana Dee? Mach Rider?
10/10 would play.
Sadly the only one I think will happen is possibly Bandana Dee, maybe King K. Rool(I believe the next DK newcomer will be Dixie Kong). The other two I mentioned are just me dreaming. Well, at least in my opinion.

Last edited:

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
I'm actually more concerned about veterans than newcomers at this point... though luckily two of the three I'm concerned about are about 99.9% guaranteed to return.

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
I'm actually more concerned about veterans than newcomers at this point... though luckily two of the three I'm concerned about are about 99.9% guaranteed to return.
I was too, and then my main was cut. So moving from that, the only three I'm worried about that I care for are Ike, Mr. G&W, and Wolf.
Im concerned about Ike, Lucas, Snake and most importantly Wolf, Sakurai plz no cutz. (cept squirtle and ivy cuz nobody cares.)
I care, that was 2/3 of my main! :crying:

MagnesD3

Smash Master
I was too, and then my main was cut. So moving from that, the only three I'm worried about that I care for are Ike, Mr. G&W, and Wolf.

Well, idk its not looking good for you, squirtle and ivy by themselves really arent that important but they have unique movesets so idk if they will make it or not (dlc maybe?) but since PT is gone Id say they are gone as well, I suggest you play Pm.

P.s. For all we know Pokemon Trainer isnt even disconfirmed at this point technically...

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913

Just from your personality you seem like you'll be using Villager or an unrevealed newcomer this time around.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Whichever one was Brawl's (Which I think is from Path of Radiance). But to be completely honest, I never played either of them. Although I wouldn't mind Radiant Dawn's either though.
Radiant Dawn's really similar to Chrom, so if, by chance, Chrom isn't included, that Ike would make up for it.

ElPanandero

Smash Lord
NNID
ElPanandero
I love FE so I'm cool with more reps. I would love to see an antagonist, preferably this evil wizard dude from Awkening (Haven' reached the end yet so forgive me if he's one of those fake bosses or something) or bring back Ashnard because he was a badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom