• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Really, there are very few "essential" newcomers now. It really just comes down to popularity and of course, uniqueness.
"We have seen many people wanting very different Zelda characters, so we decided to do the best we can to please everyone. The Zelda newcomer for Super Smash Brothers is the Happy Mask Salesman, however his new gimmick is that he pulls out a random mask to transform for his down special, he can become such characters as Ghirahim, Midna, Vaati, Impa, Tingle, or Sahasrahla. We made this as unique as possible from the Pokemon Trainer in that he has far more movesets to use, and his transformation is always random, so you never know who you will get next. This along with the Skull Kid assist trophy and returning Great Bay stage are due to the newly announced Majora's Mask CDi remake coming soon, we thank Sakurai-san for adding all of this content for promotion. Please understand."

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
"We have seen many people wanting very different Zelda characters, so we decided to do the best we can to please everyone. The Zelda newcomer for Super Smash Brothers is the Happy Mask Salesman, however his new gimmick is that he pulls out a random mask to transform for his down special, he can become such characters as Ghirahim, Midna, Vaati, Impa, Tingle, or Sahasrahla. We made this as unique as possible from the Pokemon Trainer in that he has far more movesets to use, and his transformation is always random, so you never know who you will get next. This along with the Skull Kid assist trophy and returning Great Bay stage are due to the newly announced Majora's Mask CDi remake coming soon, we thank Sakurai-san for adding all of this content for promotion. Please understand."
Oh, you know what I meant.

andimidna

Smash Master
10/10 would main HMS. 10/10 would play MMCDi. Yes. I need this all know. Right now. :awesome:

SuperBrawler

Smash Master
"We have seen many people wanting very different characters, so we decided to do the best we can to please everyone. ROB is back, however his new gimmick is that he transforms for his down special, he can become such characters as Ridley, Little Mac, Palutena, Mewtwo, or Pichu. We made this as unique as possible from the Pokemon Trainer in that he has far more movesets to use, and his transformation is always random, so you never know who you will get next. The Skull Kid assist trophy and returning Great Bay stage are due to the newly announced Majora's Mask CDi remake coming soon, we thank Sakurai-san for adding all of this content for promotion. Please understand."
Replace Happy Mask Salesman with ROB and replace the Zelda characters with popular characters. You got happy gamers.

That's what this made me think of.

Really, there are very few "essential" newcomers now. It really just comes down to popularity and of course, uniqueness.
I'm expecting Tingle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
We won't ever see Ghirahim, Skull Kid, Zant, Medli, Happy Mask Salesman and especially Midna because Aonuma is the most pretentious person when it comes to Zelda.

"How you think of the way "Twilight Princess" ended is up to your imagination, but it stands quite obvious about her and her future."

He says stuff like that all the time.
I don't know if the constant asking and prodding to bring her back got to him, but still...

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Easy. I can recite the first few off the top of my head:

Skull Kid (One of the most popular characters in general)
Tetra / Ghirahim
Midna / Toon Zelda / Wolf Link / Vaati / Toon Ganondorf

Everyone else falls under 200 votes, which is not much. Tingle and Impa are in the upper 100's.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
New topic? Earthbound, anyone?
I posted some moveset ideas a few pages back, but here they are again if you missed them.

[collapse=Ness Specials]
Neutral - PK Flash: Functions the same as before.

Side - PK Rockin': Fulfills a similar function to PK Fire, but has a larger radius and fans out to hit multiple enemies. It has a similar hitbox to the Ice Climbers' Blizzard but acts as a projectile and also bounces off the ground. A stronger but slightly slower move than PK Fire.

Down - PSI Magnet: Functions the same as before, but can now damage enemies similar to Lucas'.

Up - PSI Teleport: In the air, Ness will slow his momentum and begin to spin at a rapid pace, how long the button is held will depend on the reach of the recovery. Once Ness reaches a maximum spin, or if the button is released, he will disappear in an explosion before reappearing from a portal a distance away from where he started. This move can still be angled to go in any direction, and Ness will still act as a human projectile when exiting the portal similarly to his PKT2 state.

Final Smash - PK Starstorm: Functions the same as before, but has additional properties of Lucas' version. [/collapse]
[collapse=Lucas Specials]
Neutral - PK Freeze: Functions the same as before.

Side - PK Fire: Functions the same as before, but now has the property of trapping enemies like Ness' PK Fire, still flies straight on the ground and in the air.
Down - PK Ground: A new offensive attack, Lucas creates dust clouds on both sides of him that can trip up enemies, has a similar hitbox to Ice Climbers' Blizzard.

Up - PK Thunder: Functions the same as before.

Final Smash - PK Love Ω : Lucas does a similar pose to his up smash, but PSI energy begins flying upwards from the ground, striking enemies directly into the air. Has a very large radius that can only be dodged by going around the side, but can only KO at higher percents. Only strikes in one big wave, unlike PK Starstorm's multiple waves. [/collapse]
Never gonna happen, but I'd actually love to see Ness get these changes seeing as I'm a somewhat big EarthBound fan, even if I'm used to his moveset already.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
-image deleted-
What do you guys think of my roster?
Aw, now I'll never get the joke!
Easy. I can recite the first few off the top of my head:

1. Skull Kid (One of the most popular characters in general)
2. Tetra / Ghirahim
3. Midna / Wolf Link / Vaati / Toon Ganondorf

Everyone else falls under 200 votes, which is not much. Tingle and Impa are in the upper 100's.
Actually, are we talking about the same poll? Ghirahim is right beneath Skull Kid, and they're the only tiered Zelda characters. Maybe I'm wrong. But I'm looking at it, so...

NickerBocker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2492-4251-5054
Oh. I didn't know that... ok.
We had a problem with that in the last thread, but lets not talk about that.

New topic? Earthbound, anyone?
I don't see why they would add another one. Best keep it at Ness and Lucas, and Lucas may not come back. I personally think he is, but another Mother character would be overkill, considering DK and Metroid only have 2 characters at the moment and they are much bigger in comparison

Last edited:

SuperBrawler

Smash Master
I posted some moveset ideas a few pages back, but here they are again if you missed them.

[collapse=Ness Specials]
Neutral - PK Flash: Functions the same as before.

Side - PK Rockin': Fulfills a similar function to PK Fire, but has a larger radius and fans out to hit multiple enemies. It has a similar hitbox to the Ice Climbers' Blizzard but acts as a projectile and also bounces off the ground. A stronger but slightly slower move than PK Fire.

Down - PSI Magnet: Functions the same as before, but can now damage enemies similar to Lucas'.

Up - PSI Teleport: In the air, Ness will slow his momentum and begin to spin at a rapid pace, how long the button is held will depend on the reach of the recovery. Once Ness reaches a maximum spin, or if the button is released, he will disappear in an explosion before reappearing from a portal a distance away from where he started. This move can still be angled to go in any direction, and Ness will still act as a human projectile when exiting the portal similarly to his PKT2 state.

Final Smash - PK Starstorm: Functions the same as before, but has additional properties of Lucas' version. [/collapse]
[collapse=Lucas Specials]
Neutral - PK Freeze: Functions the same as before.

Side - PK Fire: Functions the same as before, but now has the property of trapping enemies like Ness' PK Fire, still flies straight on the ground and in the air.
Down - PK Ground: A new offensive attack, Lucas creates dust clouds on both sides of him that can trip up enemies, has a similar hitbox to Ice Climbers' Blizzard.

Up - PK Thunder: Functions the same as before.

Final Smash - PK Love Ω : Lucas does a similar pose to his up smash, but PSI energy begins flying upwards from the ground, striking enemies directly into the air. Has a very large radius that can only be dodged by going around the side, but can only KO at higher percents. Only strikes in one big wave, unlike PK Starstorm's multiple waves. [/collapse]
Never gonna happen, but I'd actually love to see Ness get these changes seeing as I'm a somewhat big EarthBound fan, even if I'm used to his moveset already.
Which characters do you think Sakurai will completely change?

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
We had a problem with that in the last thread, but lets not talk about that.

I don't see why they would add another one. Best keep it at Ness and Lucas, and Lucas may not come back. I personally think he is, but another Mother character would be overkill, considering DK and Metroid only have 2 characters at the moment and they are much bigger in comparison
I used to hate Lucas, but he's grown on me. If he goes, I'll have quite the sad. hat applies to anyone really. Especially R.O.B. and Wolf.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Feast your eyes children

Mewtwo 99

Ridley 94 - King K. Rool 12 - Little Mac (Punch Out!!) 10

Roy 73 - Palutena 51- Dixie Kong 48 - Chrom 35

Krystal 78 - Bowser Junior 51 - Isaac (Golden Sun) 33 - Paper Mario 8

Shulk (Xenoblade) 81 - Banjo & Kazooie 78 - Waluigi 64 - Pac-Man 64 - Majora (Skull Kid) 31 - Black Shadow 18

Blaziken 88 - Wonder Red (Wonderful 101) 75 - Samurai Goroh 73 - Bomberman 72 – Simon Belmont 69 - Cranky Kong 51 - Mii (Wii Series) 51 - Lucina 45 - 2nd Sonic Character 33 - Toad 34 - Ghirahim 30 - Tetra 25 - Lyn 23 - Dark Samus 19 – Phoenix Write 15 - Bayonetta 13 -Kingdom Hearts 13 - Kamek 12 - Takamaru 8 - Doctor Mario 6 - Ashley 6 - Rayman 5

Zoroark 92 - Robin (FEA Avatar) 92 – Geno 85 - Bandana Dee 84 - Toon Zelda 81 - Medusa 78 - Ganon 72 - Claus (Masked Man) 72 - Hades 72 - Final Fantasy 70 - King Boo 69 - Kalos Trainer 56 - Midna 54 - Dillon (Rolling Western) 52 - Professor Layton 44 - Chibi Robo 39 - Crono Trigger (Crono) 39 - Shy Guy 36 - Wolf Link 36 - Eevee (And Eeveelutions) 35 - Anna 35 - Viewtiful Joe 30 - Vaati 24 -Saki (Sin & Punishment) 23 - Porky 22 - Magnus 21 - Toon Ganondorf 17 - Impa 16 - Funky Kong 11 - Captain Syrup 3 – Hoenn Trainer 2 – Slippy 0

Everyone Else
• Ray MK (Custom Robo) 198
• Daisy 197
• Andy (Advanced Wars) 197
• Pokemon Trainer (Johto) 196
• Meowth 194
• Street Fighter (Ryu, Chun Li, M. Bison) 194
• Deoxys 193
• Gengar 193
• Tingle 192
• Young Link 189
• Tom Nook (Animal Crossing 189
• No More Hereos (Travis Touchdown) 188
• Duck Hunt Dog 186
• Baby Mario & Luigi 183
• Dark Pit 178
• Fawful 174
• Pichu 173
• Tharja 172
• Scribblenauts (Maxwell) 170
• Micaiah 169
• Conker's Bad Fur Day (Conker) 169
• Prince Fluff 166
• Pokemon Champion Cynthia 166
• Knuckle Joe 164
• Tales Series (Cless/Cress, Lloyd) 160
• Lip (Panel De Pon) 158
• 2nd Metal Gear Character (Raiden, Gray Fox) 155
• Groose 156
• Mona 155
• Black Knight 155
• Hawlucha 154
• Pokemon Trainer Villain 149
• Balloon Fighter 149
• Gardevoir 148
• Plusle & Minun 146
• Viridi 141
• Starfy (The Legendary Starfy) 139
• Pokemon Trainer N 138
• Mach Rider 138
• Genesect 136
• K.K Slider (Animal Crossing) 136
• Rhythm Heaven Character 135
• Baby Bowser 133
• Kat & Ana 133
• Adeliene 133
• Mew 132
• Jimmy T. 130
• Rival Trainer 129
• Hector 129
• Toon Sheik 127
• Pokemon Trainer (Sinnoh) 124
• Phantom Zelda 121
• Giygas 121
• Anthony Higgs 120
• Ephraim 120
• Soul Calibur (Nightmare, Ivy Valentine) 120
• Classic Link 119
• Poo 119
• Victini 116
• Kumatora 116
• Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) 114
• Battletoads (Zitz) 109
• Ninja Gaiden (Ryu Hayabusa) 109
• Alex (Golden Sun) 108
• Peppy 107
• Jeff 106
• Felix (Golden Sun) 106
• Zael (The Last Story) 106
• Captain N 102
• Sylux 101
• Blood Falcon 101
• Captain Rainbow 101
• Lanky Kong 99
• Resident Evil (Jill Valentine Chris Redfeild Leon Kennedy) 98
• Dragon Quest (Slime) 97
• Ravio 96
• Fiora (Xenoblade) 96
• Sami (Advanced Wars) 96
• Klonoa 95
• Yarn Kirby 94
• Elite Beat Agents 94
• Grovyle 93
• Ninten 92
• Paula 92
• Matthew (Golden Sun) 92
• Nabbit 88
• Space Pirate 88
• Dunban (Xenoblade) 88
• Eirika 86
• Mr. Resetti (Animal Crossing) 85
• Tekken (Heihachi, Jin, Kazuya) 84
• King Hippo (Punch Out) 83
• Flint 82
• Alex Roivas (Eternal Darkness) 82
• Sheriff 82
• 81 5.8%
• Louie (Pikmin) 79
• Mike Jones (Star Tropics) 79
• Jill (Drill Dozer) 78
• Yarn Yoshi 77
• Jody Summer 77
• Alph Brittany Charlie (Pikmin) 77
• Leon 76
• Duster 75
• Yuga 74
• Pokemon Gym Leader 74
• Aeron (Pandora's Tower) 74
• Prince Sable (For the Frog the Bell Tolls) 74
• Deathborn 73
• Excited Biker 73
• Dark Matter 72
• Reyn (Xenoblade) 72
• Ana 71
• KOS-MOS (Xenosaga) 70
• Panther 68
• Caeda 68
• Isa Jo (Sin & Punishment) 68
• Shake King 66
• Donkey Kong Junior 66
• Muddy Mole (Mole Mania) 66
• Stanly the Bugman 64
• Eggplant Wizard 64
• Tempo (Harmo Knight) 64
• Eliwood 63
• Bubbles (Clu Clu Land) 62
• Jumpman 59
• Marx 59
• Plasm Wraith (Pikmin III) 59
• Labrador / Grey Tabby (Nintendogs + Cats) 58
• Dr. Kawashima (Brain Age) 55
• Goemon (Goemon’s Great Adventure) 54
• Leaf 53
• Sigurd 52
• Weavel 51
• Elincia 51
• Soren 51
• Ashley Robbins (Trace Memory / Another Road) 49
• Daitoryo (Hanafuda) 49
• Dedenne 48
• Mallo (Pushmo) 48
• Calista (The Last Story) 46
• Muramasa: The Demon Blade (Momohime, Kisuke) 44
• Gooey 43
• Pico 43
• Sakura Samurai (Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword) 43
• Devil (Devil World) 42
• John Raimi (Geist) 42
• Celice 41
• Magolor 39
• Kiddie Kong 38
• Lolo + Lala (Adventures of Lolo) 38
• Daroach 37
• Dr. Write (Sim City) 37
• Hunter (Fossil Fighter) 37
• Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk) 36
• Tamagon (Devil World) 36
• Urban Champion 36
• Alice (Balloon Kid) 35
• Ayumi Tachibana (Famicom Detective Club pt. II) 35
• Orublon 31
• Diskun (Famicom Disk System) 31
• Heracles (Glory of Heracles) 31
• Marcus 29
• Hero (Magc Starsign / Vacation) 28
• Donbe & Hikari (Shin Onigashima) 27
• Dr. Lobe (Big Brain Acadamy) 27
• Ryota Hayami (Wave Race) 26
• Tiki Tong 24
• Dr. Stewart 24
• Demille (Tomato Adventure) 24
• Prince Richard (For the Frog the Bell Tolls) 24
• Vince (Art Acadamy) 24
• Hardin 23
• Lark (PilotWings) 22
• Narbarl 19
• Harry (Telerboxer) 17
• Ryuta (Ouendan) 14
• Welt (Soma Bringer) 10

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Dude those results
This is new, right? Shame, my power is diminishing...WHY IS ROY SO HIGH?!
Lucina's doing okay, but the fact that Ghirahim is behind a second Sonic character makes me FOSWA.

edit: It just occured to me this is probably the exact same as last time.

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master
Feast your eyes children

Mewtwo 99

Ridley 94 - King K. Rool 12 - Little Mac (Punch Out!!) 10

Roy 73 - Palutena 51- Dixie Kong 48 - Chrom 35

Krystal 78 - Bowser Junior 51 - Isaac (Golden Sun) 33 - Paper Mario 8

Shulk (Xenoblade) 81 - Banjo & Kazooie 78 - Waluigi 64 - Pac-Man 64 - Majora (Skull Kid) 31 - Black Shadow 18

Blaziken 88 - Wonder Red (Wonderful 101) 75 - Samurai Goroh 73 - Bomberman 72 – Simon Belmont 69 - Cranky Kong 51 - Mii (Wii Series) 51 - Lucina 45 - 2nd Sonic Character 33 - Toad 34 - Ghirahim 30 - Tetra 25 - Lyn 23 - Dark Samus 19 – Phoenix Write 15 - Bayonetta 13 -Kingdom Hearts 13 - Kamek 12 - Takamaru 8 - Doctor Mario 6 - Ashley 6 - Rayman 5

Zoroark 92 - Robin (FEA Avatar) 92 – Geno 85 - Bandana Dee 84 - Toon Zelda 81 - Medusa 78 - Ganon 72 - Claus (Masked Man) 72 - Hades 72 - Final Fantasy 70 - King Boo 69 - Kalos Trainer 56 - Midna 54 - Dillon (Rolling Western) 52 - Professor Layton 44 - Chibi Robo 39 - Crono Trigger (Crono) 39 - Shy Guy 36 - Wolf Link 36 - Eevee (And Eeveelutions) 35 - Anna 35 - Viewtiful Joe 30 - Vaati 24 -Saki (Sin & Punishment) 23 - Porky 22 - Magnus 21 - Toon Ganondorf 17 - Impa 16 - Funky Kong 11 - Captain Syrup 3 – Hoenn Trainer 2 – Slippy 0

Everyone Else
• Ray MK (Custom Robo) 198
• Daisy 197
• Andy (Advanced Wars) 197
• Pokemon Trainer (Johto) 196
• Meowth 194
• Street Fighter (Ryu, Chun Li, M. Bison) 194
• Deoxys 193
• Gengar 193
• Tingle 192
• Young Link 189
• Tom Nook (Animal Crossing 189
• No More Hereos (Travis Touchdown) 188
• Duck Hunt Dog 186
• Baby Mario & Luigi 183
• Dark Pit 178
• Fawful 174
• Pichu 173
• Tharja 172
• Scribblenauts (Maxwell) 170
• Micaiah 169
• Conker's Bad Fur Day (Conker) 169
• Prince Fluff 166
• Pokemon Champion Cynthia 166
• Knuckle Joe 164
• Tales Series (Cless/Cress, Lloyd) 160
• Lip (Panel De Pon) 158
• 2nd Metal Gear Character (Raiden, Gray Fox) 155
• Groose 156
• Mona 155
• Black Knight 155
• Hawlucha 154
• Pokemon Trainer Villain 149
• Balloon Fighter 149
• Gardevoir 148
• Plusle & Minun 146
• Viridi 141
• Starfy (The Legendary Starfy) 139
• Pokemon Trainer N 138
• Mach Rider 138
• Genesect 136
• K.K Slider (Animal Crossing) 136
• Rhythm Heaven Character 135
• Baby Bowser 133
• Kat & Ana 133
• Adeliene 133
• Mew 132
• Jimmy T. 130
• Rival Trainer 129
• Hector 129
• Toon Sheik 127
• Pokemon Trainer (Sinnoh) 124
• Phantom Zelda 121
• Giygas 121
• Anthony Higgs 120
• Ephraim 120
• Soul Calibur (Nightmare, Ivy Valentine) 120
• Classic Link 119
• Poo 119
• Victini 116
• Kumatora 116
• Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight) 114
• Battletoads (Zitz) 109
• Ninja Gaiden (Ryu Hayabusa) 109
• Alex (Golden Sun) 108
• Peppy 107
• Jeff 106
• Felix (Golden Sun) 106
• Zael (The Last Story) 106
• Captain N 102
• Sylux 101
• Blood Falcon 101
• Captain Rainbow 101
• Lanky Kong 99
• Resident Evil (Jill Valentine Chris Redfeild Leon Kennedy) 98
• Dragon Quest (Slime) 97
• Ravio 96
• Fiora (Xenoblade) 96
• Sami (Advanced Wars) 96
• Klonoa 95
• Yarn Kirby 94
• Elite Beat Agents 94
• Grovyle 93
• Ninten 92
• Paula 92
• Matthew (Golden Sun) 92
• Nabbit 88
• Space Pirate 88
• Dunban (Xenoblade) 88
• Eirika 86
• Mr. Resetti (Animal Crossing) 85
• Tekken (Heihachi, Jin, Kazuya) 84
• King Hippo (Punch Out) 83
• Flint 82
• Alex Roivas (Eternal Darkness) 82
• Sheriff 82
• 81 5.8%
• Louie (Pikmin) 79
• Mike Jones (Star Tropics) 79
• Jill (Drill Dozer) 78
• Yarn Yoshi 77
• Jody Summer 77
• Alph Brittany Charlie (Pikmin) 77
• Leon 76
• Duster 75
• Yuga 74
• Pokemon Gym Leader 74
• Aeron (Pandora's Tower) 74
• Prince Sable (For the Frog the Bell Tolls) 74
• Deathborn 73
• Excited Biker 73
• Dark Matter 72
• Reyn (Xenoblade) 72
• Ana 71
• KOS-MOS (Xenosaga) 70
• Panther 68
• Caeda 68
• Isa Jo (Sin & Punishment) 68
• Shake King 66
• Donkey Kong Junior 66
• Muddy Mole (Mole Mania) 66
• Stanly the Bugman 64
• Eggplant Wizard 64
• Tempo (Harmo Knight) 64
• Eliwood 63
• Bubbles (Clu Clu Land) 62
• Jumpman 59
• Marx 59
• Plasm Wraith (Pikmin III) 59
• Labrador / Grey Tabby (Nintendogs + Cats) 58
• Dr. Kawashima (Brain Age) 55
• Goemon (Goemon’s Great Adventure) 54
• Leaf 53
• Sigurd 52
• Weavel 51
• Elincia 51
• Soren 51
• Ashley Robbins (Trace Memory / Another Road) 49
• Daitoryo (Hanafuda) 49
• Dedenne 48
• Mallo (Pushmo) 48
• Calista (The Last Story) 46
• Muramasa: The Demon Blade (Momohime, Kisuke) 44
• Gooey 43
• Pico 43
• Sakura Samurai (Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword) 43
• Devil (Devil World) 42
• John Raimi (Geist) 42
• Celice 41
• Magolor 39
• Kiddie Kong 38
• Lolo + Lala (Adventures of Lolo) 38
• Daroach 37
• Dr. Write (Sim City) 37
• Hunter (Fossil Fighter) 37
• Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk) 36
• Tamagon (Devil World) 36
• Urban Champion 36
• Alice (Balloon Kid) 35
• Ayumi Tachibana (Famicom Detective Club pt. II) 35
• Orublon 31
• Diskun (Famicom Disk System) 31
• Heracles (Glory of Heracles) 31
• Marcus 29
• Hero (Magc Starsign / Vacation) 28
• Donbe & Hikari (Shin Onigashima) 27
• Dr. Lobe (Big Brain Acadamy) 27
• Ryota Hayami (Wave Race) 26
• Tiki Tong 24
• Dr. Stewart 24
• Demille (Tomato Adventure) 24
• Prince Richard (For the Frog the Bell Tolls) 24
• Vince (Art Acadamy) 24
• Hardin 23
• Lark (PilotWings) 22
• Narbarl 19
• Harry (Telerboxer) 17
• Ryuta (Ouendan) 14
• Welt (Soma Bringer) 10

Can't we just add Midna's and Wolf Link's votes together for a Midna and Wolf Link team? :awesome:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I'm not quite sure why I split them up, I think it was so you had the option to make either Link / Wolf Link, or Midna / Wolf Link. Pretty much my thing was to pair characters yourself, with a few acceptions. (Like Plusle + Minun, Donbe + Hikari, Popo + Nana, Baby Bros, ect)

Roy is a mystery to me. People like him. Dunno why really, but the why is irrelevant because it is. He just is popular.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
This is new, right? Shame, my power is diminishing...WHY IS ROY SO HIGH?!
Lucina's doing okay, but the fact that Ghirahim is behind a second Sonic character makes me FOSWA.
At least Ghirahim is even on the list, poor Salesman...

I'm pleasantly surprised and simultaneously depressed that Banjo and Rayman are so high on here, if only...

And Lip is below 200, this is sad as well.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
At least Ghirahim is even on the list, poor Salesman...
I'm pleasantly surprised and simultaneously depressed that Banjo and Rayman are so high on here, if only...
And Lip is below 200, this is sad as well.
At least Banjo-Kazooie and Rayman are good choices. I love Sonic, but I would be chew a hole in my cat couch if Shadow the Hedgehog got in.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
At least Banjo-Kazooie and Rayman are good choices. I love Sonic, but I would be chew a hole in my cat couch if Shadow the Hedgehog got in.
It's not that, I'm happy that they're so high up, but that also makes me sad because I know that one is impossible and the other is extremely unlikely.

I would chew a hole in my couch if Rayman got in.
Gimme Shadow any day over Rayman. I dislike most choices for third parties, save Banjo, Bomby, Geno, and like Goemon.
...What

Last edited:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Gimme Shadow any day over Rayman. I dislike most choices for third parties, save Banjo, Bomby, Geno, and like Goemon.

And for fun, the lowest scoring vets / confirmed characters are usually TLink, Lucario, Ike, Wolf, ROB, and Snake. Lucas, and Rosalina don't score too high either if I'm correct. I could check on the veterans if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I would chew a hole in my couch if Rayman got in.
Honestly, he'd probably be a lot of fun, but seriously? Rayman? How about we throw in Pacman and Bomberman and Batman and we got a whole bunch of mans! Halleluiah!

And for fun, the lowest scoring vets / confirmed characters are usually TLink, Lucario, Ike, Wolf, ROB, and Snake. Lucas, and Rosalina don't score too high either if I'm correct. I could check on the veterans if anyone is interested.
Hmm...Hey I know a great impossible third-party.

D

Deleted member

I was going to post a picture of Leomon and say he was the best impossible third party while cracking a "Leomon always dies" joke, but then I remembered such jokes are not welcome in this thread.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I know there are people who don't like Rayman, or just don't care for him. But why would anyone hate him?

Unless you only played the Rabbids games, that's understandable, but you should try the actual Rayman games and not those ****ty spin offs.

Or if you've just got some phobia of limbless things somehow. Or some personal bias against UbiSoft as a whole that Rayman is unfortunately a part of.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I was going to post a picture of Leomon and say he was the best impossible third party while cracking a "Leomon always dies" joke, but then I remembered such jokes are not welcome in this thread.
Yes, having a sense of humor is frowned upon here.

Smiles lead to happiness, and such emotions displease me. :evil:

I dislike most choices for third parties, save Banjo, Bomby, Geno, and like Goemon.
Huh, my list is pretty much the same. Though I can't say I much care about Goemon, and the addition of Layton wouldn't displease me, though I'd rather have the three you mentioned.

Acknowledging Banjo is a third-party still makes my head and heart hurt. :urg:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Huh, my list is pretty much the same. Though I can't say I much care about Goemon, and the addition of Layton wouldn't displease me, though I'd rather have the three you mentioned.

Acknowledging Banjo is a third-party still makes my head and heart hurt. :urg:
Tack Simon Belmont on there and I'm totally in the same boat.

Don't even get me started on Banjo, but you already know all that. :crying:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Tack Simon Belmont on there and I'm totally in the same boat.

Don't even get me started on Banjo, but you already know all that. :crying:
You'd think after over a decade it'd be easier to let him go... but I miss my bear... :cry:

It doesn't help knowing how perfect he'd be for Smash.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
You'd think after over a decade it'd be easier to let him go... but I miss my bear... :cry:

I know that feeling. Banjo is my favorite series and Tooie is my favorite game. I hate calling him a third party, he's just dead now, it's better for him to rest in peace. Buy him back Nintendo.

Although I'm of a completely different opinion about other third parties, I don't care about any besides the three we already have and Rayman.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493

I keep thinking the hurt'll go away, but it just...doesn't. :cry:

It's alright. Someday, someone will make those dreams a reality somehow. (I think Crusade was going to add him? Totally going to jump on that.) Now if only someone can make a Banjo mod once PM releases the clone engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom