• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Let's move on. Dillon in Smash. Go.
Love to see him, kinda-sorta likely as he is First-Party AND AWESOME!!!!. Sakurai does love those First-Parties... but there are other Nintendo franchises that could get representation ahead of DWR.

As far as movesets go, His charge, claw and dig attacks would be pleasing to see.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
To be fair, I swear everyone pronounce half of the Pokémon names differently :p I can't count on one hand how many ways I've heard Hydreigon be pronounced.
A good example for me is "Deino".
Apparently it's pronounced "Dino", but since there is a Flinstones character by the same name.
I just use that pronunciation.

Parmite

Smash Apprentice
Love to see him, kinda-sorta likely as he is First-Party AND AWESOME!!!!. Sakurai does love those First-Parties... but there are other Nintendo franchises that could get representation ahead of DWR.

As far as movesets go, His charge, claw and dig attacks would be pleasing to see.
Indeed. I'm just not sure he has a higher chance of getting in ,but the character, stages, and music we would get would be phenomenal.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Um.. Well Yoshi's New Island comes out in Japan in June so I'd expect him then he's definitely not cut if that's what you think.

D

Deleted member

There's no way they'd cut any of the 64 cast, really. If Jigglypuff wasn't cut in Brawl she'll never be cut.

SuperBrawler

Smash Master
I WANT YOSHI AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How to find Yoshi: open the smash four website for an hour.

Dare I say, we KNEED Captain Falcon!

Hehehehehehe...
You know I heard he was a clone if Ganondorf...
There's no way they'd cut any of the 64 cast, really. If Jigglypuff wasn't cut in Brawl she'll never be cut.
Speaking of Jigglypuff, if she gets Fairy type moves incorporate into her moveset, what moves would they be, and how would they work?

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I know he's not going away, I'm glad we got Sonic that fast at the very least, but I just want Yoshi confirmed as playable to begin with.
We can already tell you were hyped for Sonic after seeing that little fanfic pic.
Not being mean in any way,

Atleast I didn't call you furry-
DAMMIT.

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I've had patience for nine months, dude, Yoshi and Sonic are/were my most desperate desires, and we get Sonic first, a THIRD PARTY CHARACTER mind you, and it's almost been half a year since then. It's not fair!!!
Don't forget about all the other fans out there whose favorite veterans have yet to be revealed.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
So what about a new Yoshi character?
It's an easy pick, since there's not a big pool of Yoshi series characters to choose from. Either Kamek, the Baby Bros., or Baby Bowser.

Or you could choose Baby DK and Baby Wario, but who gives a **** about them?

I don't see Baby Peach as a Yoshi character yet since she debuted in a Mario & Luigi game.

----

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Yoshi is pretty much a guarantee. Same can't be said for Sheik, Ike and Lucas, unfortunately. And don't forget Snake, who's probably the most uncertain character, regarding his return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom