• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion

As for hype newcomers?

Brawl:
:warioc:Favorite game character of all time.
:diddy:Long overdue newcomer.
:dedede:Favorite Kirby character. Very hyped for him.
:wolf:Loved, loved SF64 as a kid. Plus, another bad guy.
:lucas:Pleasant surprise. Never expected Mother to get a second character.
:pt:Great idea, even if the execution was somewhat poor.

Everyone else I was either 'oh, cool' or neutral to.

SSB4:
:4megaman:Protagonist of my favorite game series of all time. Nothing gaming related in the over a decade I've been gaming has made me as hyped/happy as his trailer.
:4littlemac:Satisifed. Knew he was coming, so not surprised.
:4bowserjr:Wanted him in. Liked his trailer, but wasn't hyped for it, since we already knew he was in.
:4duckhunt:Surprise character done right. Same trailer situation as Jr though.
:mewtwopm:Third most wanted character. ****ing lost it at his trailer in a similar fashion to Mega Man's. Made up for a lot of disappointment.

Everyone else was either 'meh' or a string of angry curse words.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
For Brawl....

1. ****ing sonic! :sonic: Face it, everyone was hyped.
2. :pt: (:squirtle::ivysaur::charizard:) I've always been a huge Pokemon fan, but seeing some of my favorite Pokemon get in was absolutely hype worthy.
3. :olimar: I loved Pikmin 2, but the real reason I was hyped was because I never once considered him, and yet he made so much sense afterwards.
4.:diddy: At that point, I wasn't too into Donkey Kong, but I knew Diddy through Mario spin offs and the DK games I did play (DKC for GBC and DK 64).
5. :toonlink: WW was and still is my favorite Zelda game. I didn't care he was a clone. I was just happy he made it in.
Honorable mentions::lucario::metaknight::snake::dedede::wolf::wario:

Not originally hyped but grew to love::ike::lucas::rob:

Not hyped but ultimately grew to like::pit::zerosuitsamus:

For Smash 4...

1. :4littlemac: I really loved Punch Out!! on the Wii. So he quickly rose to become one of my most wanted newcomers. His reveal was perfect.
2. :4robinm: Robin was a character I kind of gave up on. After playing Fire Emblem Awakening , he became one of my favorite ideas, but the Gematsu leak was impeccable (before we learned the info was outdated, it's not fake, I will fight you on that). Still, him shattering my expectations and appealing to my desires hyped me up quite a bit.
3.:4bowserjr: Similar to Robin, I gave up on him after Rosalina and to be honest, I was a tad salty the waifu got in over someone with a better résumé (still waiting for Toad). My love for the character was rewarded though as he made it with a moveset I never would have imagined. Jr.'s leak only made me more hyped ironically.
4. :4shulk: Xenoblade was awesome, so was Shulk. But for some reason, I got I unhyped when he was leaked unlike Jr. Dunno why.
Still, Shulk was exciting.
5.:4mii: Yeah. I was hyped for Mii. Sue me. I wanted them in. They just made sense and the moveset potential seemed endless. People hating them for idiotic elitist reasons hurt, but it was worth it in the end as we got three fun move sets (at least two, but ya know).
Honorable mentions: :4duckhunt::4lucina::4megaman::4pacman::4villager:
Not hyped originally but grew to love: :4wiifit:

Was bitter against but grew to love: :rosalina::4greninja:

Was bitter against but grew to like::4darkpit:

Hyped but lost hype after reveal::4palutena: Poor Palutena, you could have been so much more.

I got a lot more picky as I got older.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
I was just thinking about a much more interesting topic :

What are your Top 3-5 newcomers you were the most hyped/satisfied of their inclusion in Smash 4, and back in the Brawl era ?

For me, about Brawl :
#1 : Sonic
#2 : Diddy Kong
#3 : Pokémon Trainer
#4 : Olimar
#5 : Toon Link

And about 4 :
#1 : (You should know who now)
#2 : (Same as above :p)
#3 : Palutena
#4 : Little Mac
#5 : Greninja
Brawl:
  1. :wario:
  2. :diddy:
  3. :pt::squirtle::ivysaur::charizard:
  4. :sonic:
  5. :dedede:
Smash 4:

1. :4bowserjr:(:4ludwig:)
  2. :4pacman:
  3. :4duckhunt:
  4. :4villager:
  5. :4robinm:
Of course, hype doesn't translate to end result enjoyment.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Brawl:

1. :sonic:: Back when I was a kid who thought Sonic was actually cool, this reveal was absolutely mindblowing. He was definitely my most wanted character along with Midna (T-T), and I watched his trailer over and over again the day he was revealed.
Sonic actually contributed to me basically skipping the SSE, as I blasted through it without much thought to unlock his blue ass.

2. :wario:: I stumbled upon the first Brawl trailer by accident, and when Wario, who I thought was a glaring omission from Melee, was revealed, I was ****ing stoked for the game. The day he was revealed to have his classic look was great too.

3. :toonlink:: Yes, Toon Link. Back in the day, I didn't really mind clones (read: still don't) so the fact my favorite version of Link got in as a separate character was so awesome for me, Toon Link definitely softened the blow when I found out Midna wasn't in the game.

4. :lucario: : I wasn't really a fan of Lucario at the time he was revealed, but I did eventually end up loving him. Plus, any newcomer reveal hyped me for the game since I was a child, and I knew who Lucario was, so he counts.

5. :pt:: Pokemon Trainer was an alien concept when he was first shown off, but the fact he was essentially three Pokemon characters in one was really awesome, and I was super excited for him.

Smash 4:

1. :rosalina:: Rosalina was my third most wanted character for Smash 4 because I love Super Mario Galaxy. I wasn't expecting much from the newcomers in Smash 4 until she was revealed. I stumbled upon Rosalina's reveal on accident as well, so it was a VERY pleasant discovery to have coming home from a long day at school.

2. :4megaman:: I still remember waiting anxiously for Smash news at E3, and seeing IGN put up an article titled, "Mega Man Joins Super Smash Bros." I wasn't even really a MM fan, but damn there was so much hype from this character. His trailer was perfect, too.

3. :4robinm::4robinf::4lucina:: This killed the Gematsu leak. I could leave it at that, but I want to add that I was extremely adamant that both Robin and Lucina had more going for them to get in Smash than Chrom, but I was mocked and insulted for that line of thinking. Sure enough, though, instead of having to choose between the two, we got both of them. It was a glorious day.

4. :4pacman:: I wasn't a fan of Pac-Man during speculation. The general consensus was the ugly, annoying Ghostly Adventures Pac-Man would get in Smash 4 with a boring moveset. But then they revealed something completely different. Classic Pac-Man and a goofy, fitting and fun moveset. For that alone, Pac-Man is beloved to me.

5. :4littlemac:: I have little to say here (lol) about Little Mac, except that he was a very pleasant surprise at the time he was revealed. Plus, he's kinda cool and his trailer was really awesome so there's that.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Hyped but lost hype after reveal::4palutena: Poor Palutena, you could have been so much more.

I got a lot more picky as I got older.
What? Lady Palutena isn't to your liking? Why on earth not? :(
To me, her move set is perfect the way it is, even without the alt specials. Maybe it's because I look past what her moves are and just play as her because I at least got one character I've always wanted.
Anyway were you expecting her to be more nimble?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
What? Lady Palutena isn't to your liking? Why on earth not? :(
To me, her move set is perfect the way it is, even without the alt specials. Maybe it's because I look past what her moves are and just play as her because I at least got one character I've always wanted.
Anyway were you expecting her to be more nimble?
I was expecting her move set to have more polish.

It works, but its not that fun IMO.

Plus, I feel they took away the best things about her. Her personality feels kinda gimped (for a lack of a better term).

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I don't like her moveset that much, either. Especially her specials. I mean, the default special moves are all moves used by half the roster (a teleport, a counter, a reflector) which is pretty lame imo.

I like the visual on her Smash attacks and some of other moves though, very stylish.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?

Plus, I feel they took away the best things about her. Her personality feels kinda gimped (for a lack of a better term).
Hmm, I agree with you! She lacks personality almost as much as

I like the Palutena we knew in uprising a bit more than the brawl one, like this

"Oh Pit, keep eating hamburgers and you'll turn into one!"
"Uh, you're not serious are you?"
"Of course I'm joking!"
Also, she doesn't have the same voice actor as she did in uprising, so that may have something to do with it.
I don't like her moveset that much, either. Especially her specials. I mean, the default special moves are all moves used by half the roster (a teleport, a counter, a reflector) which is pretty lame imo.

I like the visual on her Smash attacks and some of other moves though, very stylish.
I guess the only problem is her having both a counter AND reflect in her same normal move set. I mean they kinda serve the same purpose

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Hmm, I agree with you! She lacks personality almost as much as

I like the Palutena we knew in uprising a bit more than the brawl one, like this

"Oh Pit, keep eating hamburgers and you'll turn into one!"
"Uh, you're not serious are you?"
"Of course I'm joking!"
Also, she doesn't have the same voice actor as she did in uprising, so that may have something to do with it.
He means that the Palutena in Smash 4 doesn't have as much personality as in Uprising, not Brawl.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I guess the only problem is her having both a counter AND reflect in her same normal move set. I mean they kinda serve the same purpose
Do you even :4palutena:?

Counter works against physical moves. Reflect works against projectiles.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
My biggest complaint with Palutena, however insignificant this may be...
Her reflect doesn't create a giant Mirror. Like, seriously, "Palutena's Mirror" is in the name of all the JP versions of the Kid Icarus games, how did they miss that?!

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
My biggest complaint with Palutena, however insignificant this may be...
Her reflect doesn't create a giant Mirror. Like, seriously, "Palutena's Mirror" is in the name of all the JP versions of the Kid Icarus games, how did they miss that?!
'Cos it's based on the power of the same name in Uprising. Which, to wit, does indeed create a large red barrier that reflects projectiles.

And she does use her mirror / shield in her moveset (Counter, dash and b-air), and the latter two moves even grant her brief invulnerability. That's real Aegis skill, yo~

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」

At least we have all those Palutena's Guidence... she's not as battle focused there.

Favorite newcomers?

:4megaman: - Perfect way to start the Nintendo-sponsored hype. A character some counted out, just shows up, day one.

:4robinm: - Everyone changed when the Gematsu nation attacked. Only the avatar, master of all forms of magic could stop them... and thankfully, he showed up to show Cap. Falcon his moves.

The hype was fantastic that day.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
For kicks and giggles, and 'cos all the cool kids are doing it, I'm gonna go right back to the beginning and detail my top five favourite characters in each Smash.

This is based on how much I enjoy them in Smash, as well as inherent hype / satisfaction, so let's get this proverbial show on the metaphorical road~

:falcon64: 64 main. As I got a bit older and started experimenting with new characters, I discovered my love of the good Captain. That he's incredibly satisfying to play and feels so tight and responsive to control is just cool icing on the delicious burning cake.

:mario64: I've got a soft spot for Mario, whom I've always regarded as something of an underdog in Smash. His moveset is fun and accessible, and his cheerful attitude never gets tiresome.

:luigi64: Similar to Mario, but sometimes I just like to live dangerously and go against the grain. Green is cool, everybody loves green.

:link64: While I'm ambivalent towards him in Smash, his 64 incarnation has a simple charm about it that I just can't resist. Similar to Cap, he's a cool standout fighter in a cute and wacky setting.

:dk64: Playing as a giant smiling ape never gets dull. And he rounds out the cast with his slow, heavy style, which I appreciate.

Honourable mentions:

:kirby64: :samus64:

Melee

:drmario: Melee main. As mentioned above, I have a bit of a soft spot for Mario, and he's even more adorable and charming in his doctor getup. Doc is a hilarious and bizarre addition to the roster, and the sheer audacity of his presence in a game as competitive and intense as Melee makes me happy.

:kirbymelee: I've long since grown out of playing Kirby, but he was my first ever Smash main and his Melee incarnation still holds a lot of meaning to me. Even if I don't play him anymore, on sheer principle, he has to be here. He got me into Smash and I owe the little guy a huge debt of gratitude.

:ganondorfmelee: The Great King of Evil himself. As much as I love Cap, there's something viscerally appealing about crushing skulls as the Dark Lord - pure, brutal satisfaction.

:marthmelee: While I admittedly never played him in Melee, the fact that he got my brother and I interested in Fire Emblem is something worth crediting. My experience with him is limited, but he represents something truly wonderful for both of us.

:pichumelee: I only very recently realised I like Pichu, but...yeah, I kinda do. He's just so adorable, like a tiny electrified kitten that hurts itself as it fights! How can you not swoon over that? If I was to go back and play Melee today, I'd definitely try this little fellow out again.

Honourable mentions:

:gawmelee: :falconmelee:

Brawl

:rob: Brawl main. I was always a fan of R.O.B. since I discovered him in Mario Kart DS, and my childhood love of robots and quirky characters made him an instant favourite for me. That he's a clunky mess in Brawl only endears me towards him even more. A real underdog in every sense, he captured my heart in his stubby rotor arms and spun me around and never let go.

:warioc: I grew up with the Wario Land games, so seeing him in Brawl was a dream come true. I still remember seeing that trailer for the first time: the hype was unreal. I've stopped playing him recently, but he's still got a special place in my heart. That, and I spammed the hell out of his Final Smash when my brother and I first got the game, and briefly became an object of resentment and terror amongst our friends. They even teamed up on me to get me to play nice - and, like a good Wario player, I never did. Good times!

:lucas: I honestly never expected this, especially since I hadn't even heard of Mother 3 at the time. I played him one day out of curiosity and found that, much to my delight, I actually had a lot of fun! As my brother is a competitive Ness player, our PK duels were always good fun. He'd always beat me, but playing as the crybaby kid turned legendary hero was always a blast.

:wolf: This shocked me most of all - not because he was in the game, but because I actually realised I like to play him! At the end of Brawl's lifespan, I tried experimenting with the roster, and stumbled upon Wolf almost by pure chance. Although I always said I'd never play him to any great degree, I ended up playing him almost non-stop for the rest of the game's duration. He's great fun and endeared me to a moveset I had otherwise no interest in whatsoever.

:sonic: I was a huge Sonic fan when the game came out, and while I quickly lost interest in the character and the series, the hype his presence created was enormous. Along with Snake, he paved the way for third-party characters in Smash - so for that alone, if nothing else, I feel like he deserves his credit.

Honourable mentions:

:snake: :zerosuitsamus:

Smash 4

:4pit: Smash 4 main (first of two). Uprising is my favourite game of all time and I absolutely love Pit in it, and when I saw the full potential of his moves in Smash 4, I knew I'd main him instantly. He's got a fun and varied toolkit, and he feels so good to play. Considering he went from one of my least favourite characters in Brawl to my favourite Smash character ever, I'd say that's good work for the little angel!

:4palutena: Smash 4 main (second of two). Likewise, Palutena's personality in Uprising endeared me to her massively, and she was always my most wanted newcomer - in fact, the only newcomer I really hoped for. I always said I'd be content with the game if Palutena was revealed. The day she was revealed at last was the day my hype reached maximum potential. In spite of controversy and doubt, she pulled through in the end. I'll always love my fair goddess, and the satisfaction for playing well with her challenging and diverse moveset is immense.

:4lucina: I never expected this as, like most people in the speculation days, I fully expected Chrom to be the new Fire Emblem character following Awakening's breakout success. I was shocked and delighted when she showed up, though. In spite of my initial disappointment of her clone status, I quickly got over it and realised that I got what I always dreamed of: a Marth-like character that I feel connected to on a playstyle and emotional basis. Not what I expected, but damn happy that that's what we got.

:4robinf: Like Lucina, I wasn't expecting Robin to show up. Though I was always open to the possibility and thought it'd be cool, I thought Chrom was the hot pick for sure. When Robin showed up in all his magical glory, I knew Gematsu had been killed, and the hype returned in full swing. The post-trailer stinger featuring female Robin only served to solidify my immense hype.

:4rob: R.O.B. has always been one of my favourite Smash characters, and I was amazed at how dynamic and impressive he feels in this game. Pure delight.

Honourable mentions:

:4ganondorf: :4ludwig: :4drmario: :4duckhunt: :4shulk: :4miisword:

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
But Krystal deserves to have a chance in ssb as a fighter and not in some mere Star Fox conversations in Orbital gate.
I mean, I was really surprised Krystal was not in Brawl after being in 3 Star Fox Games, and that they actually put Wolf. Now, I'm just hoping she gets in along with maaaybe Wolf. Cause I don't know if they'd do 4 Star Fox characters
Wolf before Krystal. No argument. I don't mind Krystal THAT much, but before Wolf is unforgivable to me. I'm not even happy Falco took priority.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
He means that the Palutena in Smash 4 doesn't have as much personality as in Uprising, not Brawl.
I know I know, I was trying to make a point in how Palutena in Brawl doesn't have personality. And I tried to compare it it to SSB4 Palutena. But I don't know I didn't say it right, just forget everything XD
Do you even :4palutena:?

Counter works against physical moves. Reflect works against projectiles.
Well fine, they differentiate enough but I don't think both moves should be in her normal moveset, but that's just me
Wolf before Krystal. No argument. I don't mind Krystal THAT much, but before Wolf is unforgivable to me. I'm not even happy Falco took priority.
Oooh ok, completely understandable. I respect people's opinions (:

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
If I was going to rank returning/new characters in priority standards, here's that list:

High Priority (the very important characters that should be first in line for playable status): Ridley, King K.Rool, Wolf, Mewtwo.
Mid-Range Priority (the characters that'd be nice to have, but aren't selling points): Ice Climbers, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Pichu, Roy, Dixie Kong, Snake, Rayman, many others.
Low-Range Priority (the ones that would be added last, either as clones or just because there was free time; generally lack relevance): Lucas, Dr. Mario, Lucina, Krystal, Andross, and some others.

Epic Neal Time

Smash Cadet
Unlikely Top-10:
1. Banjo & Kazooie
2. Knuckles
3. Crash Bandicoot
4. Spyro
5. Mumbo Jumbo
6. Rabbid
7. Gex
8. Tyrantrum
9. Minecraft Steve
10. Charmeleon

Brawl Hype:
1. Lucario
2. PKMN Trainer
3. Diddy Kong
4. Sonic
5. Wolf

Smash 4 Hype:
1. Bowser Jr.
2. Greninja
3. Pac-Man
4. Duck Hunt
5. Rosalina & LUma

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Brawl

Wanted and hyped when confirmed: :pit::zerosuitsamus:(yes, I wanted her over Ridley 10 years ago):diddy::dedede::olimar:

Wanted and got disappointed: :wario:(I didn't ask for the WarioWare version, I wanted the Wario Land version... and no, the :warioc: costume and the shoulder bash are not satisfactory):toonlink:(I wanted Toon Link to have different moves like Deku Leaf, Skull Hammer, and Four Swords)

Didn't care but grew to like: ::ike::lucario:

Didn't care but grew to love: :metaknight::lucas:

Didn't want but grew to like: :sonic:

Didn't want but grew to love: :rob::wolf:

Didn't want and still don't want: :snake:

Didn't want but got too hyped that I pre-ordered the game the next day: :pt::squirtle::ivysaur::charizard: (I was against a playable trainer because I don't want to play as human characters from Pokemon, I wanted to play as the Pokemon and this was the perfect solution and made so much sense)

SSB4

Wanted and hyped when confirmed: :4villager::4megaman::4littlemac::4mii::4pacman:

Wanted but it was underwhelming: :4palutena:(Sakurai tried too hard to make her unique but I still like her)

Didn't expect but grew to love: :4wiifit:(I didn't know she existed... probably because I am outside Wii Fit's target audience)

Didn't care but grew to love: :4greninja::4robinm::4shulk:

Didn't want but grew to tolerate: :4lucina::4darkpit:(they were exactly what I expected when I first saw them in 2012)

Didn't want but grew to love: :rosalina:(didn't want her because I viewed her as a potential Peach clone but I like the Luma idea and that redeemed her in my eyes):4bowserjr:(didn't want him because I viewed him as a potential Bowser clone but I absolutely love the Clown Car idea - so creative and unique - and the Koopalings were icing on the cake):4drmario:(for reminding me why I preferred Mario's old moveset from Melee)

Wanted and got so hyped it redeemed the whole roster in my eyes: :4duckhunt:(12 years of defending DHD from detractors who said he would never get in because of arbitrary reasons like lack of name, lack of obvious moveset potential, generating animal cruelty controversy, being detrimental to SSB4 sales, etc... and I couldn't believe Sakurai actually put the dog in SSB4... especially with a moveset that I had envisioned like being a Banjo-Kazooie team with the duck, having the NES Zapper player shoot from the fourth wall, fly away recovery, clay pigeon special move, other moves representing different NES Zapper games)

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
The only characters that I was hyped about in Brawl were all in the initial reveal trailer (Pit, Meta Knight, Snake) with the exception of Lucas and Sonic. It's funny how different my reception to Brawl's characters were compared to everyone else.

Smash 4 on the other hand has all the hype new comers. Megaman, Shulk, Robin, Bowser Jr., Little Mac, and Palutena are all amazing. #Opinions

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
I'm lousy at that. Wolf>Krystal or you're dead to me ;)
Lol
:p
Krystal just has so much potential to me it's not even funny. Her move set can be based on Adventures and Assault. And her design can be based on command or assault. Most likely Command because Fox and Falco still have their designs based on that game. I don't know I just have always gotten a smash vibe from her. Thats about all i have to say really *Shrugs*

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Of the most wanted characters only or any characters no matter how likely or unlikely they might be?
I was just thinking of doing my own wanted characters, which includes most veterans.

I could probably do requests, but I'd need clear renders and a series emblem (if they aren't part of one already in Smash).

Right now I'm tackling some characters already on the roster.

Mmh, Inkling got da sass~ <3

If you could do a couple of these for Tiki and Fleming I'd love you forever.

Just kidding.

Except not really.
Like this, neither of these characters have a proper render as far as I'm aware.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Headphones Inkling is where it's at. Seems to be the default too considering all but one of the official renders has the headphones.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
[collapse=Here, here, here we go!]

So they're finally here, performing for you, if you know the words you can join in too.

Put your hands together if you want to clap, as we take you through this monkey rap.

Huh

D.K. Donkey Kong

He's the leader of the bunch, you know him well, he's finally back, to kick some tail.

D.K. Donkey Kong is here.

He's back again and about time too, and this time he's in the mood.

He can fly real high with his jetpack on, with his pistols out, he's one cool Kong.

D.K. Donkey Kong is here.

She wasn't in this rap so there's nothing to say, this Kong just had a bad day.

Huh!

[/collapse]

C'mon Cranky, take it to the fridge.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
@ JamesDNaux JamesDNaux

Can you do one for Toad with this render? The background color can be blue like the Toad amiibo box.

And another one for Captain Toad with this render? The background color can be red like the Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker logo.

The Smash character can be named "Toad" and he can be both Toad and Captain Toad, thanks to alternate costumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom