• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

loganhogan

Smash Ace
Everyone uses hammers in Smash. This is irrelevant.

And Pauline could summon Mini Mario toys and they would use hammers.

And what certain items do you have in mind?

I think Pauline would be a perfect alternate or clone character of either Rosalina or Olimar. Or she can have her own moveset but that would make Dixie fans jealous.:troll:

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I volunteer Super Mario World Mario. The current Mario does not accurately represent the game Super Mario World which is Miyamoto's favorite Mario game and therefor my opinion of it being super important above all others is fact.

Mario used his cape to fly in Super Mario World, he never swung it at enemies to spin them around. This is a total blasphemous misrepresentation of the cape and the game Super Mario World in its entirety. Super Mario World Mario would use his cape as an up special, letting him fly completely accurate to the original game, brokenness and all. He can summon Koopa shells of various colours as his down special before jumping on them and kicking them forward, even though shells are an item.

There are so many things from Super Mario World that he can randomly pull out of his arse to use in a fight, why not let him ride the Koopa Clown Car for his final smash, dropping giant balls and Mecha Koopas. He can even pull out the flashing block for his side special. He totally looks distinct from Smash Mario too, Super Mario World Mario has realistic overalls like in Brawl, so there's absolutely no similarities whatsoever and it's physically impossible to confuse the two.

Don't even get me started on Super Mario Bros. Mario. Smash Mario's fireballs are nothing at all like the real fireballs, that were small, quick, and could be fired twice at a time until they disappeared off-screen, he should have to eat a Fire Flower and turn into Fire Mario before being able to do so as well. And Mario never hurt enemies by jumping under them, let alone did he ever randomly spawn coins without a block. Super Jump Punch should be Super Head Stomp.

Smash Mario doesn't shrink when he gets hit either, he should have the unique mechanic of having to eat Super Mushrooms to regrow in size after taking damage. Plus he's Super visually distinct too, you can't tell me that these two are the same:

Last edited:

futilejoyrider

Smash Cadet
NNID
futilejoyrider
3DS FC
1822-1417-1018
There are a ton of great options from the Kirby series, I'm surprised Sakurai and the other developers haven't added more by now. Maybe Sakurai feels like he's being too selfish by adding too many characters from his own game?

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I volunteer Super Mario World Mario. The current Mario does not accurately represent the game Super Mario World which is Miyamoto's favorite Mario game and therefor my opinion of it being super important above all others is fact.

Mario used his cape to fly in Super Mario World, he never swung it at enemies to spin them around. This is a total blasphemous misrepresentation of the cape and the game Super Mario World in its entirety. Super Mario World Mario would use his cape as an up special, letting him fly completely accurate to the original game, brokenness and all. He can summon Koopa shells of various colours as his down special before jumping on them and kicking them forward, even though shells are an item.

There are so many things from Super Mario World that he can randomly pull out of his arse to use in a fight, why not let him ride the Koopa Clown Car for his final smash, dropping giant balls and Mecha Koopas. He can even pull out the flashing block for his side special. He totally looks distinct from Smash Mario too, Super Mario World Mario has realistic overalls like in Brawl, so there's absolutely no similarities whatsoever and it's physically impossible to confuse the two.

Don't even get me started on Super Mario Bros. Mario. Smash Mario's fireballs are nothing at all like the real fireballs, that were small, quick, and could be fired twice at a time until they disappeared off-screen, he should have to eat a Fire Flower and turn into Fire Mario before being able to do so as well. And Mario never hurt enemies by jumping under them, let alone did he ever randomly spawn coins without a block. Super Jump Punch should be Super Head Stomp.

Smash Mario doesn't shrink when he gets hit either, he should have the unique mechanic of having to eat Super Mushrooms to regrow in size after taking damage. Plus he's Super visually distinct too, you can't tell me that these two are the same:

This basically sums up my feelings to this argument.

Stupid argument is stupid.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
No joke, I would actually love to play as Pixel Mario.

Literally a clone of Mario with blocky graphics and plinky-plonky beeps and boops.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Sigh.. :rolleyes:
If you guys want me to prove to you that this version of Mario is a justifiable choice:
  • One of the most important titles from the Golden Age of Video Arcade (In short, the era in which arcade games were at it's highest peak of popularity.)
  • One of the most popular arcade games out there from Nintendo both in Japan and in North America.
  • The game that properly introduced Mario and Donkey Kong to the world, later becoming the most recognizable Nintendo characters.
  • So successful, that cloned versions for the game came out on multiple platforms, bypassing Nintendo's licensing.
  • The game helped Nintendo position itself for video-game market dominance for a large amount of years up until the N64 came out.
  • Later spawned the creation of Super Mario and other Mario spinoffs.
  • At the time of the Golden Age, this game had a huge line of products from cereal boxes to board games to manga to pajamas to even a cartoon.
What Jumpman is representing is far more significant than the excuses of "What's next Blue Pit, Red Pit?" made here and the other versions of popular Nintendo characters combined.
If that doesn't convince you why I think that this version of Mario is worthy to get in as his own character, then I have no slipping idea what else will.

Last edited:

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
If you guys want me to prove to you that this version of Mario is a justifiable choice:
  • One of the most important titles from the Golden Age of Video Arcade (In short, the era in which arcade games were at it's highest peak of popularity.)
  • One of the most popular arcade games out there from Nintendo both in Japan and in North America.
  • The game that properly introduced Mario and Donkey Kong to the world, later becoming the most recognizable Nintendo characters.
  • So successful, that cloned versions for the game came out on multiple platforms, bypassing Nintendo's licensing.
  • The game helped Nintendo position itself for video-game market dominance for a large amount of years up until the N64 came out.
  • At the time of the Golden Age, this game had a huge line of products from cereal boxes to board games to manga to pajamas to even a cartoon.
What Jumpman is representing is far more significant than the excuses of "What's next Blue Pit, Red Pit?" made here and the other versions of popular Nintendo characters combined.
If that doesn't convince you why I think that this version of Mario is worthy to get in as his own character, then I have no slipping idea what else will.
It's not even that it's a poor choice of character, it's that it's literally the same character.

Your reasons are all perfectly valid, but it's just including a rep for the sake of including a rep.

If you want to support Jumpman, then more power to you.

But I'm sorry, I don't think you can convince us that Jumpman is anything other than a cute alt of Mario.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
The point is that Donkey Kong and "Jumpman" are already in the game.

The design differences between them are literally just an evolution of the characters. Calling them different is as ridiculous as saying Melee Mario is his own character because he had stitches on his hat. At least Dr. Mario is wearing a completely different outfit, not like his existence needs to be justified. But his being here alone should prove the point, what unique things does he use from Dr. Mario? Pills that are a re-skin of fireballs and a sheet and "Dr. Tornado" that have absolutely nothing to do with the game.

None of these are different characters. Using the old arcade artwork/advertisements only furthers that, because when old games were ported over to the US, developers pretty much went wild with creative liberties.

[collapse=Just look at Pac-Man]

Should we be asking for "classic" Pac-Man who actually represents the famous arcade game as it's known in America?
[/collapse]

Last edited:
Every single one of those things has nothing to do with Jumpman. It's repping for the sake of repping which is in itself obnoxious as hell. Seriously all of those listed things could be put under "it was successful and influential." No mention of jumpman But ignoring my bias on that matter

Mario and DK are already in the game. We have a stage. We have multiple items. The game is represented.
Jumpman is still literally mario. This is a FACT you cannot disprove

Pauline can do everything jumpman can do to rep for the sake of repping and more. At least she looks unique. And she has mini-marios which jumpman doesn't.

You are saying a character should be made a for the sole purpose of repping one game. Not only that but it's a character already in the game. You can not sit here and say jumpman isn't mario and that nearly everything in the game isnt represented. (honestly other than the oil drum what are we missing?)

Retro mario is never going to be a seperate character. Retro mario should never be made a seperate charcaer. HE IS IN THE GAME. Period

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
If we can get Dr. Mario or Paper Mario, we can get Jumpman. We won't, so this whole conversation is rather moot, but theoretically we could.

It's not like proving Jumpman is Mario means anything. Doc is Mario, ZSS is Samus, Sheik is Zelda, but they still coexist.

Also Jumpman is totally a character people would knock until he gets in, when many would turn right around and defend his place on the basis of "historical importance" as if the existing Mario wasn't still the same guy in Donkey Kong. I mean people are no more against Jumpman than they would be Doc if he had never been in Smash.

I could get behind a retro DK alt for DK, no need for a separate character though.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
All of those bullet points are completely valid, honestly: that's why the main character of the original game has become the single most recognizable video game character in existence, and why he has been in Smash since the beginning.

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
James, seriously.

Stop jocularly suggesting characters that are actually ****ing amazing.

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
Ok, then can we at least be in agreement that Jumpman is at the very least a possible choice. That was kind of my main goal when it came to arguing here.

Every single one of those things has nothing to do with Jumpman.
It doesn't, but Jumpman is basically the representing those successes, just like how Duck Hunt represents the many games compatible for NES Zapper.

Mario and DK are already in the game. We have a stage. We have multiple items. The game is represented.
Jumpman is still literally mario. This is a FACT you cannot disprove.
Again I'm aware of this, but it is still possible there can be character representation for the game even with the good amount of representation it already has, it's also something that can't be denied.

You are saying a character should be made a for the sole purpose of repping one game. Not only that but it's a character already in the game. You can not sit here and say jumpman isn't mario and that nearly everything in the game isnt represented. (honestly other than the oil drum what are we missing?)
He is Mario, but he does have a bit of a different villainous personality fleshed in the design to see him as a different character.
He isn't there just represent one game, he's specifically representing a very important part of Nintendo history, representing one of the most popular arcade games of all time, and brings a unique flavor to the game with his DK persona and the use of DK elements in his moveset.
There's no sole reason when it comes to adding newcomers, and Jumpman (Mario :rolleyes:) has tons more merits to be his own character.

All of those bullet points are completely valid, honestly: that's why the main character of the original game has become the single most recognizable video game character in existence, and why he has been in Smash since the beginning.
And it doesn't mean another version of Mario can't coexist.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Jumpman is a possible choice in the same way every Nintendo character is a possible choice. Are they going to happen? Almost definitely not. But is the possibility, however small, still there? Sure.

That's how I see it.

Last edited:
Ok, then can we at least be in agreement that Jumpman is at the very least a possible choice. That was kind of my main goal when it came to arguing here.
doees one person saying it's possible but a bad idea count as agreeing :p
It doesn't, but Jumpman is basically the representing those successes, just like how Duck Hunt represents the many games compatible for NES Zapper.
but there isn't a separate dog/bird/gunner trio already in the game already representing them

He isn't there just represent one game, he's specifically representing a very important part of Nintendo history, representing one of the most popular arcade games of all time, and brings a unique flavor to the game with his DK persona and the use of DK elements in his moveset.
There's no sole reason when it comes to adding newcomers, and Jumpman (Mario :rolleyes:) has tons more merits to be his own character.
we are going in circles because you keep detouring back to representing one important game.

which already has :4dk::4mario::75M:+items

I honestly think i'm going to stop replying because this is getting absurd and this discussion is stupid

• pauline isn't literally mario and has more moveset potential
  • mario is in the game already
  • Stop using being villainous as an idea. There are so many things wrong with it and t ight not even be real as James has shown with pac man
  • Repping for the sake of repping is still stupid
So how about dat Mewtwo DLC?
we still somehow know the same as we did in at the 50 Facts. Nintendo is doing hype wrong again.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ give direct ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ (twitch memes lol)

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
If we can get Dr. Mario or Paper Mario, we can get Jumpman. We won't, so this whole conversation is rather moot, but theoretically we could.
See though, what's being argued is that "Jumpman" would get in with a totally "unique" moveset by doing all sorts of things from Donkey Kong that he never actually did. When comparing that to Dr. Mario... Well, if Dr. Mario, who has his own mini-franchise to work with as opposed to a single game, would be nothing more than a clone of Mario, then Jumpman certainly won't be unique.

On top of that, on the hypothetical situation of Jumpman being a clone of Mario, he wouldn't even have the decency of being visually unique like Dr. Mario, as Jumpman is nothing more than a palette swap of Mario. Dark Pit is his own character, at least.

Ok, then can we at least be in agreement that Jumpman is at the very least a possible choice.
Breaking it down:

Jumpman is possible, but only as a clone of Mario.

Jumpman looking exactly like Mario and not having any reason to alter his stats, such as Dr. Mario, would therefor have no reason to be made into a clone. This nullifies the notion of Jumpman being a separate character.

Jumpman was already in the game as an alternate palette in the first place.

i.e. this is literally not an actual thing.

Again I'm aware of this, but it is still possible there can be character representation for the game even with the good amount of representation it already has, it's also something that can't be denied.
Duck Hunt is a poor comparison, unless what you really want is someone to "represent" Nintendo's arcade days as a whole, in which case, limiting yourself to Donkey Kong is the wrong way to go. In which case an amalgam of all of their arcade titles slapped onto a (non Mario) character would suffice. Such a character needs not exist in the first place, as noted, since you apparently only want said arcade rep for the sole intent and purpose of representing Nintendo's arcade days instead of looking at the merits of an actual character. If you would simply widen your perspective to see that representation of any certain aspect does not just boil down to a single character, throwing around random objects, but rather, the game as a whole. Mario, Donkey Kong, Pac-Man, Little Mac, previously the Ice Climbers, etc, all represented the arcade from a character perspective. We have Donkey Kong as a stage, and we had Mario Bros. as a stage, along with many items. Characters are not the be-all, end-all.

He is Mario, but he does have a bit of a different villainous personality fleshed in the design to see him as a different character.
This is just making stuff up. He did not have a different personality, he had no personality. He was literally Mario before his design and personality was finalized. When you think of a character, they aren't just suddenly there, they go through changes, even character development. You don't know that Mario wasn't just going through a midlife crisis when he captured Jr.

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
I gave my multiple, perfectly valid reasons didn't I to prove that he's not getting in for one sole reason.
I don't think were in a cycle though.

Duck Hunt is a poor comparison, unless what you really want is someone to "represent" Nintendo's arcade days as a whole, in which case, limiting yourself to Donkey Kong is the wrong way to go..
Not really, especially when Donkey Kong (the game) is the best representative for the arcade days anyway.

This is just making stuff up. He did not have a different personality, he had no personality. He was literally Mario before his design and personality was finalized. When you think of a character, they aren't just suddenly there, they go through changes, even character development. You don't know that Mario wasn't just going through a midlife crisis when he captured Jr.
He looks like he has a villainous personality just by looking at Jumpman's various artwork that Sakurai take inspiration from if ever is developing Jumpman as a character.
Not saying he has a personality.

So how about dat Mewtwo DLC?
Not much to discuss about that, again the only thing we can do is wait and guess whether or not his moveset will be the same or not.

Stop.

Color pallet only.
OK, thanks for sharing your opinion. :)

Last edited:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104

And it doesn't mean another version of Mario can't coexist.

Stop.

Color pallet only.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Stop.

Color pallet only.
No items, Final Destination.

James, seriously.

Stop jocularly suggesting characters that are actually ****ing amazing.
Super Mario Bros 2 Mario who has the unique ability to stand on enemies. His down special is Pick Up, which is useless unless he's standing on either an item or an enemy. He'll be able to carry them freely and throw them, but it is escapable like any other grab. He has absolutely no other moves, not even a recovery. Best joke character ever 0/10 IGN too much throwing.

Not really, especially when Donkey Kong (the game) is the best representative for the arcade days anyway.
I feel as though a good majority of my posts are getting ignored.

The arcade is already well represented by various characters, items, and stages.

If you're dying for a strict arcade character, why not have the Sheriff or something. Completely unique aesthetically, we have no cowboys, "represents" his own "franchise," and isn't just Mario. He can kick barrels for his side special as a nod to Donkey Kong, just like Duck Hunt uses things that weren't from his game.
He looks like he has a villainous personality...
Not saying he has a personality.
...Um.

He looks like he has a villainous personality just by looking at Jumpman's various artwork that Sakurai take inspiration from if ever is developing Jumpman as a character.
Again, it seems that you ignored my point of the artwork not being "canon," if you will.

Also, speaking for Sakurai. You can't but you keep trying to.

Last edited:

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
Technically speaking any being or thing can be playable in Smash Bros. Even if they can't get the rights to a character they can still add the character in if they're willing to get sued. They can add a piece of tofu driving a car in, they can do it if they want to, which means it's possible. Hitler? Sure why not, it's something that's able to be done, who cares what anyone else thinks? Who's to say these ideas wouldn't get passed Nintend, it's possible they like the idea of Hitler and are fine with characters being in despite not getting the rights to them, I mean there's nothing proving that that happening is %100 impossible. I don't speak for anyone else, but I'm not saying that Jumpman is impossible just that the idea is ridiculously stupid and and extremely improbable.

futilejoyrider

Smash Cadet
NNID
futilejoyrider
3DS FC
1822-1417-1018
:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: He's not, @ Godzillathewonderdog Godzillathewonderdog is saying that anything has a possibility of being in a future game, whether it's Jumpman or Hitler. He's not saying that Jumpman and Hitler have the exact same chances of being in a Smash game, they're both just unlikely picks.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Sheriff
First appeared - 1979
General Arcade Representative

His standard attacks can consist of shooting in a similar fashion to Mega Man.

Neutral Special - Bound Shot:
Sheriff fires a shot that will ricochet off walls and opponents, a callback to Pong.

Side Special - Donkey Kong:
Sheriff kicks out a barrel that bounces along the ground. The barrel will explode if shot.

Up Special - Balloon Fight:
Just rip off Villager who ripped off this move in the first place.

Down Special - Clu Clu Land:
Does something from Clu Clu Land.

Already better than Mario with an inverted colour scheme.

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Super Mario Bros 2 Mario who has the unique ability to stand on enemies. His down special is Pick Up, which is useless unless he's standing on either an item or an enemy. He'll be able to carry them freely and throw them, but it is escapable like any other grab. He has absolutely no other moves, not even a recovery. Best joke character ever 0/10 IGN too much throwing.
Would play.

It'd be neat if Wario could carry opponents like Dong, since he does that in Wario Land and all~

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I vote for Bulborb as the next Pikmin rep.

Neutral B - Eat
Side B - Shake
Down B - Roar
Up B - Sleep
Final Smash - End of the day.

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: He's not, @ Godzillathewonderdog Godzillathewonderdog is saying that anything has a possibility of being in a future game, whether it's Jumpman or Hitler. He's not saying that Jumpman and Hitler have the exact same chances of being in a Smash game, they're both just unlikely picks.
Yes.
Hitler is in the game just like jumpman is

:4mii: can be hitler
:4mario: is jumpman
oh the endless possibilities :troll:
I mean part of the reason Mii's were added were to appease the people asking for stupid choices.
Sheriff
First appeared - 1979
General Arcade Representative

His standard attacks can consist of shooting in a similar fashion to Mega Man.

Neutral Special - Bound Shot:
Sheriff fires a shot that will ricochet off walls and opponents, a callback to Pong.

Side Special - Donkey Kong:
Sheriff kicks out a barrel that bounces along the ground. The barrel will explode if shot.

Up Special - Balloon Fight:
Just rip off Villager who ripped off this move in the first place.

Down Special - Clu Clu Land:
Does something from Clu Clu Land.
Already better than Mario with an inverted colour scheme.
He's also Nintendo's/Miyamoto's first gaming character. That's actually very significant.

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
If you're dying for a strict arcade character, why not have the Sheriff or something. Completely unique aesthetically, we have no cowboys, "represents" his own "franchise," and isn't just Mario. He can kick barrels for his side special as a nod to Donkey Kong, just like Duck Hunt uses things that weren't from his game.
He's not the best representative to represent the arcade days, as his game is very obscure and forgotten. As I said before, Donkey Kong with it's staggering amount of importance and popularity should get in as the arcade character, using someone like Sheriff is like adding Gumshoe instead of the more iconic Duck Hunt. (The best choice to represent the NES Zapper games)

I vote for Bulborb as the next Pikmin rep.

Neutral B - Eat
Side B - Shake
Down B - Roar
Up B - Sleep
Final Smash - End of the day.
Haha! That gave me a laugh.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
He's not the best representative to represent the arcade days, as his game is very obscure and forgotten.
:popo:
That's also your opinion.
Donkey Kong with it's staggering amount of importance and popularity should get in as the arcade character
:4mario::4dk:

People don't remember Jumpman. People remember Mario and Donkey Kong. They are in the game.

What you want is something with unique mechanics, that is not importance or popularity, it's just completely irrelevant. If you want a character that specifically uses moves based on the arcade, just say so, don't make up excuses. There is no middle ground.
Haha! That gave me a laugh.
Irony.

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
If you want to represent something through a certain mean, wouldn't it be wise to use the one you had with the largest amount of success?

And it's not that I want to make excuses, I myself am clearly capable of making the choices, it's just that I don't think that's a choice Sakurai probably do, considering his higher standards and the choices that he makes.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
If you want to represent something through a certain mean, wouldn't it be wise to use the one you had with the largest amount of success?
You've expressed two different ideals, you want a character that represents the arcade through gameplay, or a famous one.
A. A famous and popular character originating from Donkey Kong. We already have two: :4mario::4dk:

B. A moveset representing Nintendo's arcade games. Mario is not this, and Jumpman is Mario. It has to be someone else.

Pick one.

And it's not that I want to make excuses, I myself am clearly capable of making the choices, it's just that I don't think that's a choice Sakurai probably do, considering his higher standards.
You really, really need to stop trying to speak for Sakurai.

Actually, it reminds me of all those fake leaks that mentioned "Sakurai was thinking of so and so."

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Jesus, are we STILL discussing Jumpman?!?

I'm aware, but again it doesn't mean that Jumpman being his own character is completely out of the radar.
Jumpman is Mario as Doctor Mario is Mario as well.

Lemme repeat this again: Jumpman is Mario...the same. ****ing. Character. There is NO need for THREE Marios in the same Smash Bros game when there are OTHER NON-Mario games that deserves a rep over Jumpman

If you want Jumpman, go play 64, Melee, and Brawl because they have it (somewhat)

See that Blue Mario? Yeah that's Jumpman...who is also Mario. Go ahead and make your Mario vs Jumpman match RIGHT THERE!

SSB Mushroom Championship

Mario vs Jumpman

Seriously Blue, drop it, it's not gonna go anywhere as I seriously question your choices of random arguments that are very poor and lasts longer than it should.

So who wants Roy back?
**** YEAH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom