• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
The leak can't be real! Dr. Mario looks just like fan art!
Dr. Mario's render wasn't wrongly sized to the point where half his face is cut off, misaligned, and didn't match existing art 100%.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense would know it's fake just by looking at how poorly done the Wolf and Bandana Dee images are.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I wouldn't mind Snake coming back, but I think it's pretty unlikely that Sakurai will add any third party characters as DLC.
I have this feeling that all Veterans will make a comeback (including Snake and Lucas) as Sakurai stated that he hates cuts and knows that every character has their own, large set of fans.

D

Deleted member

To this date, I only care for Shantae as a new 3rd-party character.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
So, are we holding to trophies or AT as more likely for DLC? Cause' I'd love to see Dillon as a playable character.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Regular trophies I'd say. Seems more likely, though nothing is certain. Still crossing my fingers for Samurai Goroh.
That'd be nice.

Come to think of it, ATs already have articulated in-game models, don't they?

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Yeah, I think it's fake, it's really bad sounding, and it sure as crap doesn't sound like Xander.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Here's the 2 videos he's uploaded.

Last edited:

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace
dear lord this is so fake

Just compare the way the announcer says Mewtwo to this part from the direct to the clip:

If "leakers" are being vague about things, I have no reason to believe them. He's just banking on people being gullible, that's all. If he shows something more legitimate, then I'll bite. But until then, this looks like a fake.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

mark welford, just give it up.
You're starting to look obsessive and pathetic, and it makes me ashamed to have a similar name to yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom