• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElPanandero

Smash Lord
NNID
ElPanandero
I'm not being a prick, I'm simply replying to what I am reading.
The only way Greninja replaces Squirtle, that Charizard even stands alone truly, is if the trio is fully represented. Otherwise, the two we have in no way make up for a lack of Pokemon Trainer.
That said, I find it highly likely we do in fact have Sceptile in.
The trio has nothing to do with it. You can still be a water starter regardless if there's also a grass starter and fire starter.

I can be the quarterback of my football team, but when I'm not around my team, I'm still a quarterback.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Bandana Dee is going to make it I tell you!

We will prosper! BANDANA BROS UNITE!

Also if I want anyone else besides Bandana Dee and RIdley, it would be Sceptile.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
The trio has nothing to do with it. You can still be a water starter regardless if there's also a grass starter and fire starter.

I can be the quarterback of my football team, but when I'm not around my team, I'm still a quarterback.
That doesn't mean they have anything to do with each other.
That is the equivalent of saying that Lucario replaced Pichu because they were both new gen pokemon.
It fixates on one arbitrary fact that, while true, does not bring the two parties into harmony.

ElPanandero

Smash Lord
NNID
ElPanandero
That is the equivalent of saying that Lucario replaced Pichu because they were both new gen pokemon.
It fixates on one arbitrary fact that, while true, does not bring the two parties into harmony.
Being the same role and type is an arbitrary fact, but being part of a trio isn't? I don't understand.
By himself squirtle has no specific merti as a pokemon. His merit comes as being the Gen 1 water starter. The role of Gen water starter belongs to Greninja, meaning squirtle no longer has any real merit.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Hey Duke, if there was a Hype 4. Which would be your fourth?

Last edited:

CodeBlue_

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-2347-7011-5339
Being the same role and type is an arbitrary fact, but being part of a trio isn't? I don't understand.
By himself squirtle has no specific merti as a pokemon. His merit comes as being the Gen 1 water starter. The role of Gen water starter belongs to Greninja, meaning squirtle no longer has any real merit.
Just a reminder that we cannot predict Sakurai and whether Greninja was put in simply because he is a water starter. Greninja could have been chose due his design as the most appealing starter of the X and Y trio and not necessarily because he is a water type. Unless Sceptile is confirmed and Sakurai once again ACKNOWLEDGES the starter trio, then your logic is far-fetched at best when it comes to the director's game decisions.

In regards to Squirtle, he was cut along with Ivysaur and Squirtle, probably because the overall difficulty of implementing Pokémon Trainer proving to be of no value; as the majority of players only picked PT for Charizard. Sakurai's removal of the trainer design tends to show that those two have very little standing on their own. When it comes to popular Pokémon, even Blastoise and Venusaur are greatly inferior in that regard. I think at least this can be agreed upon.

Last edited:

ElPanandero

Smash Lord
NNID
ElPanandero
Just a reminder that we cannot predict Sakurai and whether Greninja was put in as a water starter or not. Greninja could have been chose due his design as the most appealing starter of the X and Y trio and not necessarily because he is a water type. Unless Sceptile is confirmed and Sakurai once again ACKNOWLEDGES the starter trio, then your logic is far-fetched at best.

In regards to Squirtle, he was cut along with Ivysaur and Squirtle, probably because the overall difficulty of implementing Pokémon Trainer prove to be of no value, as the majority of players only picked PT for Charizard. Sakurai's removal of the trainer design tends to show that those two have very little standing on their own. When it comes to popular Pokémon, even Blastoise and Venusaur are greatly inferior in that regard.
Yea I know the main reason he got cut was because they couldn't make trainer work. But Char was added as the "cool kanto starter" and squirtle's only shot at getting in was the "cool water starter" but that's Greninja. That's the point I'm trying to make

Bolded is the point I've been trying to make

Last edited:

CodeBlue_

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-2347-7011-5339
Yea I know the main reason he got cut was because they couldn't make trainer work. But Char was added as the "cool kanto starter" and squirtle's only shot at getting in was the "cool water starter" but that's Greninja. That's the point I'm trying to make
Cool water starter? I don't get why this is a credential for a Pokémon slot.

Squirtle was added to show both the starter trio and the evolutionary line along with the other starters. I don't think it has anything to do with fitting a perceived archetype.

Edit: you just confused me on this whole Greninja replaced Squirtle fiasco. That's the only part of your argument that doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
No, what I'm saying is that unless, as Code Blue says, Sakurai gives Merit to Greninja being included for being a starter, he simply exists in the game because he is a cool gen six pokemon, irrelevant of being a starter.
Squirtle, on the contrary, has merit as THE ORIGINAL water starter. I don't think he will be in, but if there is not a grass starter, then I would fail to see why such important necessities to the Pokemon world would be cut out, both in terms of starters, and battling mechanics as a whole.
I believe Greninja as not revealed to be included as a starter because it would give away Sceptile, but that is just me. I've already written my essay on it.
Just a reminder that we cannot predict Sakurai...
In regards to Squirtle, he was cut along with Ivysaur and Squirtle, probably because the overall difficulty of implementing Pokémon Trainer proving to be of no value; as the majority of players only picked PT for Charizard. Sakurai's removal of the trainer design tends to show that those two have very little standing on their own. When it comes to popular Pokémon, even Blastoise and Venusaur are greatly inferior in that regard. I think at least this can be agreed upon.
Contradictions. I believe Pokemon Trainer still has a shot. I've said my piece on this enough times as well, though. Not likely, but that is always what Sakurai aims for. It certainly is still a very necessary character to accurately portray Pokemon.

Hey Duke, if there was a Hype 4. Which would be your fourth?
My specific fourth, or if there happened to be one for the community?
Mine personally would be Isaac.
I think if there was one Nintendo All Star powerhouse that would be seen as a given, otherwise, it would be Dixie.
I'm all for Bandana Dee getting in, though. I think a lot of indication may point to him being there. It all depends on how many secret characters we get, really. I'm more optimistic than most, and see he roster expanding to being 10 columns, with a necessity in marketing to have more characters out after the 3DS launch. With what we saw Nintendo doing with Smash the past few months, I'd be shocked to then not see further DLC for years to come.

ElPanandero

Smash Lord
NNID
ElPanandero
Cool water starter? I don't get why this is a credential for a Pokémon slot.

Squirtle was added to show both the starter trio and the evolutionary line along with the other starters. I don't think it has anything to do with fitting a perceived archetype.
It's not. He was added as part of the "trainer trio" but now that the trainer is gone there is no reason to keep Squirtle around unless MAYBE you wanted to sell him as the "cool water starter". But that Gren.

I'm trying to say Squirtle only made it in because he was part of a gimmick. That gimmick has been cut, yet people decry his cut from the game because he could be a standalone character, but there's no reason to except the small part that makes him "cool water starter" but that small amoint of value has been ursurped.

@ pupNapoleon pupNapoleon I know you think being the original starter gives him value, I don't when there's another newer water starter, so there's really nothing left to argue

Last edited:

XLIFE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
fevariblaze
I don't know if you guys have heard, but apparently there is a demo event in Japan and some details people have spotted while playing have popped up along the AKB48 pics.

First details

- Ledge snap SEVERELY nerfed. I feels like Melee ledge grab.
– Meta knights up b is like Marth’s up b. It hits people like once and sorta knocks them away and has an upward direction to it. His tornado still has a lot of hits but you can DI it pretty easy because the hits are actually less frequent, I don’t know yet about its priority.
– Pivot cancel is still in
– Pac Man is SLOW. Every single one of his aerials are kicks. His forward aerial is a double kick, his back air is like Mario. The thing that stood our about him is his utter sluggish-ness. His fall speed is like brawl. His run speed is slow. His forward b sends a pellet out in front of him, and then he turns in to classic pacman and boosts towards it. It’s kind of like greninja’d shadow sneak thing except you can’t time it.
– lucario is unchanged except his smash attacks feel MUCH faster. – peach is unchanged except for her up aerial. It’s now a rainbow thing, it has an arched hitbox over the top of her head, she draws it with her hand.
– Zelda has a white costume
– Ike feels unchanged. I was never an Ike main so I don’t know the specifics but his attacks were all the same general thing, nothing new I noticed.
– pacman. He feels slow, but his attacks felt like they had a good hitbox, because he’s really fat and his legs stretch when he kicks. He just felt really interesting to play, but I ended up using his aerials the most because of their hit boxes.
– Peach’s turnip pull speed is nerfed. She can still move in to float to do things like crown and nair. Her fsmash goes tennis club, golf club, and frying pan. I believe it’s a set order now.
– Sonic still dies pitifully if you end up in a spin without a jump
– ledge stalling may be impossible now? If you drop from the ledge and jump back up, you literally will just NOT grab it. It’s like the ledge gains invulnerability to your grab for a certain time after you let go. DO NOT TAKE THIS OUT OF CONTEXT. I am not 100% sure I need to try it again on my 2nd go around but in my last match I basically lived on the ledge trying this out. I could no re-grab the ledge directly after letting go and jumping back in to obvious grab range.
– palutena’s smash reach is incredible. Her up smash is the giant pillar laser beam thing. Her side smash moves a bit forward and her wings slap in front of her.
– robin is FANTASTIC. Magic is not slow, when he has his spell book his attack speed is really good. If you use a smash attack in the air IT USES HIS MAGIC SMASHES. If you use a normal aerial it uses his other weapon.
– Lucina is not playable.
– chrom appears in robins victory pose.
– they are really right on pictures and video. I almost got kicked out for trying. – villagers up b is the most overpowered recovery I’ve ever seen.
– whoever is worried about combos, there are combos.
– YOU CAN CANCEL RUN WITH SHEILD.
– Olimar has Alph as a costume
– Robin’s hair model doesn’t change. Only color changes.
– Fox has a Wolf color scheme
– Glasses Pikachu confirmed
– Fierce Diety Link confirmed (Face changes too)
– White tunic and Purple tunic confirmed
– His down air has less recovery frames, but doesn’t have as much knockback.
– Boomerang throwing animation is more reminiscent of how it used to look in 64
– Black and purple Yoshi colors confirmed
– Charizard’s up throw is seismic toss, similar to Kirby’s throw.
(rumored) Costumes/colors atm Peach: Fire Peach Yoshi: Black, Purple (no white) Link: Fierce Diety, White, Purple Pit: No black color Palutena: Viridi color Olimar: Alph (full model change) Meta Knight: Dark Meta, Galacta Knight Fox: Wolf color (may just be Brawl’s black Fox) Pikachu: Gold/Silver’s Trainer Hat, X/Y’s Trainer hat, Party hat returns Charizard: Shiny Charizard Robin: His hair color changes, but not the model Pac-Man: His color doesn’t change, but he wears accessories.

2nd details

Wolf deconfirmed Fox has an alternate skin That looks exactly like wolf He’s gray fur Purple eye device and grayish clothing It’s the only skin that changes foxes fur This is only a color, NOT a costume
– Bowser has a “No Bones” Costume (Dry Bowser I believe?) Peach’s butt bomb is hugely buffed. It has barely any startup time anymore. link has a costume with like red markings under his eyes. It looks nothing like link… But his eyes are whitened and has red markings and he’s dark colored clothing. There’s also a white and blue link. toon link has the four swords colors + old style link color, the black with red eyes. there is no Melee dash dancing. It’s incredibly hard to do with the circle pad but it’s essentially the same thing as brawls. IE not super useful or practical. I retested ledge mechanics. I WAS RIGHT. I used megaman this time and reaffirmed my experiences with Ike. There is a short and small window of time after dropping from the ledge that the ledge becomes “immune” to your grab. This has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TRUMP MECHANIC. It was completely individually on the character. It is not very apparent on characters with flips for 2ndary jumps, as the ledge grab action waits for the flip to finish and the window for “ledge immunity” seems to end before the flip animation does. Megaman and Ike do not have flips, and it was impossible for me to the ledge after jumping/falling off it for a period of time. I am essentially 100% of sure this. Post 15: There is no island toon link costume.
Wolf deconfirmed tho? And Fox gets a recolor of him? That's... :c

Edit: Here are some guide manual pictures.

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I read lots of cool stuff, and then "No dash Dancing."

:(

XLIFE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
fevariblaze
I think Fox having a Wolf color, instead of a costume, actually bodes well for his chances to be in as secret or DLC. I mean they have to... I need my main back... :crying:

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
Everything was okay up until "No dash dancing". How else am I supposed to waste my time? Taunting and playing leapfrog with people don't cut it.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
As long as there's no tripping, or characters stopping on a dime to scratch their heads or falling asleep randomly (or any other smartass idea of toning down competitiveness for LUCK) then I'm not concerned by some mechanic changes here and there. :)

Halfhead

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if you guys have heard, but apparently there is a demo event in Japan and some details people have spotted while playing have popped up along the AKB48 pics.

First details

– Meta knights up b is like Marth’s up b. It hits people like once and sorta knocks them away and has an upward direction to it. His tornado still has a lot of hits but you can DI it pretty easy because the hits are actually less frequent, I don’t know yet about its priority.
– Pac Man is SLOW. Every single one of his aerials are kicks. His forward aerial is a double kick, his back air is like Mario. The thing that stood our about him is his utter sluggish-ness. His fall speed is like brawl. His run speed is slow. His forward b sends a pellet out in front of him, and then he turns in to classic pacman and boosts towards it. It’s kind of like greninja’d shadow sneak thing except you can’t time it.
– lucario is unchanged except his smash attacks feel MUCH faster. – peach is unchanged except for her up aerial. It’s now a rainbow thing, it has an arched hitbox over the top of her head, she draws it with her hand.
– Ike feels unchanged. I was never an Ike main so I don’t know the specifics but his attacks were all the same general thing, nothing new I noticed.
– pacman. He feels slow, but his attacks felt like they had a good hitbox, because he’s really fat and his legs stretch when he kicks. He just felt really interesting to play, but I ended up using his aerials the most because of their hit boxes.
– Peach’s turnip pull speed is nerfed. She can still move in to float to do things like crown and nair. Her fsmash goes tennis club, golf club, and frying pan. I believe it’s a set order now.
– ledge stalling may be impossible now? If you drop from the ledge and jump back up, you literally will just NOT grab it. It’s like the ledge gains invulnerability to your grab for a certain time after you let go. DO NOT TAKE THIS OUT OF CONTEXT. I am not 100% sure I need to try it again on my 2nd go around but in my last match I basically lived on the ledge trying this out. I could no re-grab the ledge directly after letting go and jumping back in to obvious grab range.
– palutena’s smash reach is incredible. Her up smash is the giant pillar laser beam thing. Her side smash moves a bit forward and her wings slap in front of her.
– robin is FANTASTIC. Magic is not slow, when he has his spell book his attack speed is really good. If you use a smash attack in the air IT USES HIS MAGIC SMASHES. If you use a normal aerial it uses his other weapon.
– they are really right on pictures and video. I almost got kicked out for trying. – villagers up b is the most overpowered recovery I’ve ever seen.
(rumored) Costumes/colors atm Peach: Fire Peach Yoshi: Black, Purple (no white) Link: Fierce Diety, White, Purple Pit: No black color Palutena: Viridi color Olimar: Alph (full model change) Meta Knight: Dark Meta, Galacta Knight Fox: Wolf color (may just be Brawl’s black Fox) Pikachu: Gold/Silver’s Trainer Hat, X/Y’s Trainer hat, Party hat returns Charizard: Shiny Charizard Robin: His hair color changes, but not the model Pac-Man: His color doesn’t change, but he wears accessories.

2nd details

Wolf deconfirmed Fox has an alternate skin That looks exactly like wolf He’s gray fur Purple eye device and grayish clothing It’s the only skin that changes foxes fur This is only a color, NOT a costume
– Bowser has a “No Bones” Costume (Dry Bowser I believe?) Peach’s butt bomb is hugely buffed. It has barely any startup time anymore. link has a costume with like red markings under his eyes. It looks nothing like link… But his eyes are whitened and has red markings and he’s dark colored clothing. There’s also a white and blue link. toon link has the four swords colors + old style link color, the black with red eyes. there is no Melee dash dancing. It’s incredibly hard to do with the circle pad but it’s essentially the same thing as brawls. IE not super useful or practical. I retested ledge mechanics. I WAS RIGHT. I used megaman this time and reaffirmed my experiences with Ike. There is a short and small window of time after dropping from the ledge that the ledge becomes “immune” to your grab. This has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TRUMP MECHANIC. It was completely individually on the character. It is not very apparent on characters with flips for 2ndary jumps, as the ledge grab action waits for the flip to finish and the window for “ledge immunity” seems to end before the flip animation does. Megaman and Ike do not have flips, and it was impossible for me to the ledge after jumping/falling off it for a period of time. I am essentially 100% of sure this. Post 15: There is no island toon link costume.

Did you just skip past the part where is says "Lucina is not playable"?

mark welford

Smash Ace
I feel like have to say this fox having wolf colors in no way deconfirms him he said dark fur, purple scouter and grey clothes when wolf has grey fur, blue scouter and blue clothes so no wolf is not deconfimed.

KingBroly

Smash Lord
Call me crazy, but I don't think Robin's going to be as good as initial impressions make him out to be. I remember early Brawl impressions being off the mark in the long run, and while opinions are appreciated, it's still a limited environment that these sessions happened in. Since there's no edgeguarding, I think when he runs out of spells (I'm not seeing any impressions about this so far) he'll be a bit of a sitting duck.

Given Villager's recovery, I'm guessing he sucks, but is going to be hard to KO because of his recovery.

I think Pac-Man is a toss up. He'll either be pretty good or pretty bad. Same goes for Mega Man, but I think he'll end up playing too much like Mega Man in his games to be good at Smash.

The floatiness in the videos was definiely better than the E3 demo, as was the character knockback. In the E3 demo, you couldn't KO anyone for the life of you.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Did you just skip past the part where is says "Lucina is not playable"?
Lucina's not playable in the demo, so he has nothing to say about her. Which fits exactly what we've already seen with the (apparently) starting roster. Every announced character is on that EXCEPT Lucina, because she's a clone, so she's unlockable.

I think the previous leaks kept saying Wolf is out because Fox has a similar recolor to Wolf, but I don't think that deconfirms Wolf. We'll have to wait and see.

mark welford

Smash Ace
Lucina's not playable in the demo, so he has nothing to say about her. Which fits exactly what we've already seen with the (apparently) starting roster. Every announced character is on that EXCEPT Lucina, because she's a clone, so she's unlockable.

I think the previous leaks kept saying Wolf is out because Fox has a similar recolor to Wolf, but I don't think that deconfirms Wolf. We'll have to wait and see.
finally someone who actually uses their brain just because he has a grey fur palette swap does not mean wolf is deconfimed.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Did Fox have Wolf's colors in Brawl?
I imagine this was considered, but then again, probably not.

Id assume his color swap only adds credence to Wolf actually being playable, but I wanted to ask that question.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
No, the only Smash title we got a Wolf-colored Fox in was Melee's opening cutscene. Which is what it sounds like it's based on.

mark welford

Smash Ace
No, the only Smash title we got a Wolf-colored Fox in was Melee's opening cutscene. Which is what it sounds like it's based on.
so let me ask you do you think this deconfirms wolf at all? in my mind it doesn't and it could be a throwback of sorts. have people thought about sakurai wanting to bring back old colors?

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
so let me ask you do you think this deconfirms wolf at all? in my mind it doesn't and it could be a throwback of sorts. have people thought about sakurai wanting to bring back old colors?
It may, it may not.
Mario has a Wario palette. Kirby has a maskless Meta Knight palette.
But at the same time, Luigi probably has a Waluigi palette and Peach has a Daisy palette. So anything could happen really, my only advice is to not get your hopes up in case he is a no show.

mark welford

Smash Ace
It may, it may not.
Mario has a Wario palette. Kirby has a maskless Meta Knight palette.
But at the same time, Luigi probably has a Waluigi palette and Peach has a Daisy palette. So anything could happen really, my only advice is to not get your hopes up in case he is a no show.
I am very cautious right now and I said I will not buy the game if he is not in it I am sorry but I am a very particular person.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I am very cautious right now and I said I will not buy the game if he is not in it I am sorry but I am a very particular person.
Well, you will know one way or the other soon enough IF HE IS IN THE LAUNCH ROSTER.
I'd still say he is likely in the game, regardless, because DLC is inevitable- we have seen Nintendo is finally aware of the power of cross platforming gaming. Smash has headlined E3, multiple tournaments, it is not even launch. We have Mario Kart characters with a series of guests, and then further guest made games in Hyrule Warriors and Pokken Fighters.

I know DLC is not confirmed, but after the hype caused single-handedly by this franchise, it is clear it is the most devout per size fanbase in video gaming, because it focuses all of Nintendo's best qualities, particularly the notable IPs, in a way it's competitors COULD NOT.

DLC is going to happen, but I still think Wolf may be in the game as it stands.

mark welford

Smash Ace
dang now I am in the mood to play brawl but I let my brother borrow my wii and brawl and it is at his apartment I am in the mood to play brawl as Mario to beat the crap out of Ike I don't know why I feel like this.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
I really don't want to agree with this, but alas, I suppose it's only logical to. Not the respecting it part (lolno), but the part about it deserving more representation than the others in Smash. To some extent.

Oh, I also disagree with "it was supposed to end after Red", that's absolute bullcrap. Unless you have some sort of source about some dev actually saying that.

When I say it ends with Red, I meant the trainer, as in Gold and Silver were supposed to be the last ones: http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/15869/goldsilver-was-meant-to-be-the-last-pokmon-game/

Doompatron3000

Smash Journeyman

Id assume his color swap only adds credence to Wolf actually being playable, but I wanted to ask that question.

His black costume in brawl is the closest thing to Wolf.

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
I expect it to come back since he is in the roster again and it was still put in Brawl without any representation of him other than Mario himself.
Me too, it's an awesome track :grin:

First details

2nd details

Fierce Diety Link for Link's alt. costume? Now I know Link is truly gonna be one of my mains :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
As someone that has never played a Pokemon game and has very little interest in the franchise, I must say the constant bickering over it is fairly amusing.

Gre ninja'd

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1693-2965-0889
I don't think that you'll miss out on this game if wolf isn't in it, I just think your mad one of your favorite characters may be gone. From other videos I've seen, I saw fox with grey fur and blue vest, so I'm doubting his chances at this point.

My current prediction roster:
I laughed then I cried.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Last edited:

FalcoPaunch!121

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5386-9681-7388
Still think Blaziken is a perfect addition to smash (All about gen 3 :awesome:) but it won't happen...
Blaziken? Over Sceptile? Dream on, Buddy. Really, I think that Mewtwo isn't super likely at this point. It couldn't be a Lucario clone, nor a Melee do-over. Now Sceptile? He, at worst, could be a Greninja clone. He represents Mystery Dungeon, Grass Type, and OR and AS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom