• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Well there is that theory that Wario could randomly appear in the Rhythm Heaven newcomer trailer which wouldn't be surprising. (Hee hee I'm so clever I didn't list who it'd be :troll:)

Morbi

Scavenger
No tears shed. Not like many Wolf fans support Krystal. That's the cold truth.
I support both Wolf and Krystal, albeit I have my doubts about Krystal. :(

Wario Imo would only be unlockable if something changed in his playstyle or if he is being hyped up in a villain trailer or both.

Oh :( thats to bad.
Sorry to disappoint. Dark :4pit:

MorbiddenAllTrueism is true to her support, may I assist you completing Dark Pit's 23 unique flavors?:shades:
Dearest me... one of these days I am going to be forced to list twenty-three unique things about Dark Pit.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Well there is that theory that Wario could randomly appear in the Rhythm Heaven newcomer trailer which wouldn't be surprising. (Hee hee I'm so clever I didn't list who it'd be :troll:)
Pshh, it's obviously the Chorus Kids. I think a ton of people simply want Wario to appear in an RH trailer. Don't know why. Must be the wacky minigame nature of their respective franchises.

I support both Wolf and Krystal, albeit I have my doubts about Krystal. :(
That's ok. My opinion of you won't change because of that.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
As far as Rhythm Heaven representation goes, I haven't played the games. I wouldn't mind seeing a choir boy in the game, but im not getting cocky about it, because we're not really guaranteed anything at this point, especially from Rhythm Heaven.

D

Deleted member

Pshh, it's obviously the Chorus Kids. I think a ton of people simply want Wario to appear in an RH trailer. Don't know why. Must be the wacky minigame nature of their respective franchises.
Its more along the lines of both franchises made by the same team

And a fan-made trailer that featured You-Know-Who & Wario interrupting with a WAAAAAAAAA

Also, Dark Pit? More like Arm Pit! Ha ha ha....OK that wasn't funny.

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Idk about you guys, but just that one sneaky spirit didn't do me enough justice.
But Wario & RH are made by the-- Tillie has it down.

You know.

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
I wonder how I should jump into the conversation. Do I mention something about Dark Pit, or should I say something about Rhythm Heaven? I'm not sure what I can say about Dark Pit that Morbid hasn't already said. I guess I'll say something about Rhythm Heaven then.

I think overall, a Rhythm Heaven representative is plausible. We know it's already getting representation in the game, so a playable character is not too far out there. I would think that a Rhythm Heaven character would be the perfect surprise secret character in the same vein as R.O.B. was when Brawl was first released. As to who it would be is still a mystery to me though.

mark welford

Smash Ace
What type of stage do you guys think they (chorus men) could have? I think their stage could be similar to Warioware where there is little minigames to play

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
I wonder how I should jump into the conversation. Do I mention something about Dark Pit, or should I say something about Rhythm Heaven? I'm not sure what I can say about Dark Pit that Morbid hasn't already said. I guess I'll say something about Rhythm Heaven then.

I think overall, a Rhythm Heaven representative is plausible. We know it's already getting representation in the game, so a playable character is not too far out there. I would think that a Rhythm Heaven character would be the perfect surprise secret character in the same vein as R.O.B. was when Brawl was first released. As to who it would be is still a mystery to me though.
I am not entirely certain myself, Sneaky Spirit in Smash Run could not just be a coincidence; however, I am EXTREMELY hesitant to assert that its inclusion entails a Rhythm Heaven character on the roster either. Honestly, the biggest indicator of a RH character is the Gematsu leak. So I suppose the likelihood of a representative directly correlates with whether or not that portion of the leak was accurate.

It is a difficult notion to speculate in regards to as there is not a lot of evidence in favor of a RH character aside from the Sneak Spirit in a 3DS exclusive mode. I would be more confident if we saw some other relevant RH representation to be honest.

I am probably just going to ignore RH myself as there is not enough to make a definitive prediction. If we get a character, great, I guess. If we do not, I will not shed one salty tear.

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Unique how? In move set potential that differentiates Dark Pit from normal Pit, in physical appearance, or both?
Unique as in if both DP & P rode on two separate, but exactly identical Uniqueorns, what would be different about them?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Although it'd likely never happen, lets say if they finally made Waluigi playable with the rest of the SSB4 Mario cast...how would you feel?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Unique as in if both DP & P rode on a separate, but exactly identical Uniqueorn, what would be different about them?
Make the question easier to understand (no....riding unicorns or whatever...) and I'll try to answer.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
If we do get a Rhythm Heaven character, my bet is that it'll be hidden.

And that it won't be the Chorus Men. Come at me.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Although it'd likely never happen, lets say if they finally made Waluigi playable with the rest of the Mario cast...how would you feel?
I'd actually love that to happen, I'm a big fan of Waluigi, but not blinded of course. (Snickers creepily)

(But yes, Waluigi is, sadly, never happening as playable)

Last edited:

ihskeyp

Smash Ace
My bro doesn't use smashboards, but I said to him 'A lot of people think that the end of Palutenas trailer hinted to Dark Pit as his own playable character instead if an alt'.
And he just laughed. He laughed right in my face.
(I didn't care though I don't expect him myself)

D

Deleted member

In the event that both were riding unicorns, the only difference I would see is coloration.
At the same time, that's all I'd spot if I saw Mario and Luigi riding unicorns. Or Fox and Wolf. Or Peach and Rosalina.

Then I'd get myself checked into a psych ward for seeing Pit and Pittoo riding unicorns for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom