• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Champ Combo Pocket: brawl tournament 2/17! RESULT & VIDS

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
hey charoo ive been looking all over the internet to figure out how 2 turn team damage on can someone tell me how. we jus got brawl and cant figure it out:confused:
it's rather simple, from the character select screen click on the settings thing (detakusannodesawataose!?) then click on the option on the bottom right (tsuikaruuru?), the one next to the item selection one (aitemusuichi?), then change the one with the broken heart icon (chiimuataku?) from nashi to ari... lol? move it to the right...

Charoo

Smash Champion
i have 4 tvs with me but the other 2 r kinda small though. Hopefully more people can bring tv/brawl+wii

also, my brawl kinda "broke" so imma have to use my friend's instead. He didn't unlock every1 yet but imam try my hardest to get every1 before people come.

cheifrocka

Smash Apprentice
I can't wait to get ***** by all of the people who have played more than me.

HELP GUYZ, I NEEDZ MOAR TRAINING!!! =O

=D
I haven't played yet, period. Worry not, I'll more than likely be the tournament whipping boy!

Anyway I'll bring my T.V. - It's not huge or anything but it's not tiny either.

Charoo

Smash Champion
i guess more people can come but i seriously doubt i can hold more than like 25 people in the apartment since i want every1 to be able to move around.

I still say come early cause I will not let more people enter if my apartment is pack. I want it to be enjoyable for people.

btw, in case you don't have random stage option yet, we're gonna roll a die instead and 1-6 is the stages. In those cases, halbred and delfino plaza wont be on "random"

and lol at 100 people in neal's house. That would never happen

LuCKy

Smash Master
I'm probably coming with Raqu and his friend, and going to bring a wii and brawl.
nukka wtf is JUICE? oh yeah im coming to this and bringing a brawl
ill come with brawl
I can bring Brawl also but I can only make it if it's sunday

valentine's day plans on friday (yes I know it's on thursday)
i have 4 tvs with me but the other 2 r kinda small though. Hopefully more people can bring tv/brawl+wii

also, my brawl kinda "broke" so imma have to use my friend's instead. He didn't unlock every1 yet but imam try my hardest to get every1 before people come.
so is that 5 brawls? thats pretty good but im not sure how many tv's there are gonna be lol i could bring one but id' rather not..............let me know if you need it though

Charoo

Smash Champion
btw i only got 2 blank tapes for vcr so bring some if u want more matches recorded

Charoo

Smash Champion
i moved delfino plaza to neutral and MIGHT add luigi's mansion, distant planet, and skyworld to counter pick. Need some other brawler input

edit: I'm going to be asking people to pay before they enter the apartment for two simple reason:

so nobody is coming to play friendleys or leech the game play of others.
and
I don't have that much room as I said before so I don't want people to just be there and taking up the room of other people

good news though: u can sit on the couch

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
hey. Ive played a bit of brawl and I gotta say I cant agree with luigis mansion or skyworld because of the roofs. I dont like distant planet either but I dont see why that cant be a counterpick. Also can you make battleship halbered a counterpick? It has alot of stage hazards.

Charoo

Smash Champion
for the dice rules:

Since there's 8 stages on random, I'm going to take out halbred and delfino plaza so that we can throw the dice.

My dice is kidna wierd haha. The numbers are 2, 4, ,8 ,16, 32 ,64

2 = battlefield
4 = final destination
8 = yoshi's island
16 = smashville
32 = lylat cruise
64 = castle seige

hopefully we don't have to use a dice haha.

as a final note: I am extremely serious about who ever comes first gets to enter. If my apartment is full then I will stop letting people in unless you have brawl/wii. I don't care if I know you or we're like "this". Whoever come first will get in.

btw, I live on the top floor. Just take the first stair u see and turn left on top. I live in apartment NINE

again, im going to ask for the money when u come in so that nobody will be there to just play friendleys and leave.

Charoo

Smash Champion
yeah. Just park on the streets of cornuta or alondra. Either one is fine

Charoo

Smash Champion
1: Gimpyfish (Metaknight) and bowser for 1 match vs Raqu =p
2: DSF (Pikmin & Olimar)
3: Champ (Snake/Fox)
4: Psycho ****** (Snake)
5: Doppelganger (Zelda)
5: JPTR (Zelda)
7: Noir (Metaknight)