• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CH4 and Atlantic South

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
i've beaten seibrik in two tourneys before & i'm pretty sure that me and afro both have a hard time fighting each other, so whether or not they were or weren't there wouldn't changed the fact that i'm gonna try to win gigs, it would just be easier without those people being there thats all i was saying about winning...i'm definitely gonna try my hardest to win, so hope no one expects easy fights...EVER

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i've beaten seibrik in two tourneys before & i'm pretty sure that me and afro both have a hard time fighting each other, so whether or not they were or weren't there wouldn't changed the fact that i'm gonna try to win gigs, it would just be easier without those people being there thats all i was saying about winning...i'm definitely gonna try my hardest to win, so hope no one expects easy fights...EVER
You dont even give me an easy fight (and vise versa)...why would anyone else expect it? :laugh:

I hope you do know, that im finding a way of beating you at this tourney. Lately ive been actually caring that you beat me (in which before i was like lol i dont care).

rice

Smash Journeyman
you wanna rematch son?

"hrnut vs. hungrybox"

first round

lol

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
You dont even give me an easy fight (and vise versa)...why would anyone else expect it? :laugh:

I hope you do know, that im finding a way of beating you at this tourney. Lately ive been actually caring that you beat me (in which before i was like lol i dont care).
Well i hate having to fight my crew members but i'm not gonna take it easy on anyone because no one else will take it easy on them, so sandbagging wont happen without me making it very evident, thats y i try to take all my friendlies with you and other people who want to get better seriously so that they'll no what to expect...i really hope you are able to beat me to feel some self gratification, with hard work i think that you'll be able to, good luck

AfroQT

Smash Master
Exactly.
Seibrik was all mad at me on saturday cuz i wouldnt go snake vs his d3 <.<
The matchup isnt fun to do (atleast for me)

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
agreed, it goes like this snake lands an attack he gets grabbed he pulls out a grenade he gets grabbed, he lands from an aerial he gets grabbed, he ftilts he gets grabbed...i'm pretty sure the picture is pretty clear...i might just go falco zelda diddy olimar or mk against D3 from now on haven't fully decided yet though

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Well i hate having to fight my crew members but i'm not gonna take it easy on anyone because no one else will take it easy on them, so sandbagging wont happen without me making it very evident, thats y i try to take all my friendlies with you and other people who want to get better seriously so that they'll no what to expect...i really hope you are able to beat me to feel some self gratification, with hard work i think that you'll be able to, good luck
self gratification? lol, i just want to beat you so i can have chance of winning some money for once. you have no idea how broke i am right now :laugh:

PolMex23

Smash Champion
dont talk about broke....

An i wish abe goes to this...

Ima play really rrealll relallllllly pissed off an angry so if im not talkin to any1 im just psychin myself up to rip off heads an stab some children so be mindful an dont approach me at gigs alot cuz.....(run on)....im broke

AfroQT

Smash Master
agreed, it goes like this snake lands an attack he gets grabbed he pulls out a grenade he gets grabbed, he lands from an aerial he gets grabbed, he ftilts he gets grabbed...i'm pretty sure the picture is pretty clear...i might just go falco zelda diddy olimar or mk against D3 from now on haven't fully decided yet though
just go MK, MK is mad fun and mad easy to beat d3 with.

rice

Smash Journeyman
Oh please, please go MK hrnut.

I'd rather fight Mk than snake.

I'm gonna give you a good match, im not trash talking.

Top Bottom