• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

MacD

Banned via Administration
is there anyone going to this and ownapalooza who lives in/around sf or concord that could house me for sat night

i'm don't wnat to drive back to stockton or turlock sat night just to drive back

and it's just me in my car, i'm not taking anyone else so you'd only need space for one person and i can do the floor just fine

please and thanks

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
is there anyone going to this and ownapalooza who lives in/around sf or concord that could house me for sat night

i'm don't wnat to drive back to stockton or turlock sat night just to drive back

and it's just me in my car, i'm not taking anyone else so you'd only need space for one person and i can do the floor just fine

please and thanks
It seems we are gonna have another one of those huge CGC tourneys again :D.

WassupJB

Smash Lord

please and thanks
there's a few people lol i'll tell them to read this thread then get back to you.

onski?

Smash Ace
hey all,

i just wanted to confirm that the following people are still bringing set ups:

Melee Set Ups

TVs
1. RooR
2. CubaIsDeath
3. SFAT
4. SFAT
5. Shroomed
6. Shroomed

Wiis / Gamecubes (+Memory Card +Copy of Melee)
1. RooR
2. CubaIsDeath
3. SFAT
4. SFAT
5. Shroomed
6. Shroomed
7. L
8. Havockbringer

Power Strips
1. Onski
2. ROOR
3. Havockbringer
additionally, I would like to beg for more Melee Set-Ups. while i realize that not everyone is capable of bringing TVs, you can always pitch in bringing an extra memory card, power strip, copy of Brawl/Melee, etc... not only is it greatly appreciated and essential in running a swift tournament, there are epic benefits..... vvvv

free infinite bottled waters(and a waived club fee).

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
Arrowhead tastes like ***. Kirkland, Aquafina, Dasani is borderline... W/e just get something that's cheap and that doesn't say "Arrowhead" on it.

Btw is Connor coming?

onski?

Smash Ace
i'll just rip the arrowhead label off and see if you notice a difference.

Water Tier List
Voss (bottled)
Dasani
HIGH
Aquafina
Kirkland
MID
Crystal Geyser
Smart Water
LOW
Arrowhead
BOTTOM