• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

MacD

Banned via Administration
But seriously, I understand the community shouldnt be electing moderators (lets face it, some of us are stupid). However I feel like we should have a definite say so in who moderates our regional boards.
lol, it'd be cool if the region could nominate mods or something and then the mod committee or whatever picks them

here is a typical mrslime post

"Thanks so much for posting up the results!

I noticed you didn't post up the number of entrants and the entry fee. Also, did anyone forget to pay? I noticed the payouts are not quite calculated correctly, unless the TO pocketed some or donated to a venue fee. This is really important to know.

Also, were the MM's between ___ and ___ recorded? What were the set counts? I heard one of the matches went to time. What were the ending percents? I also heard that this MM happened during the early stages of the singles tournament, when normally the TV's should all be reserved for bracket matches. Isn't this a great irresponsibility on the TO's part?"

random questions son!

just an exaggerated impersonation HE HE HE please dont take offense. unless u want to ♥
god i love you

i also was about to quote the next like 7 posts because they were all amazing

i love you nor cal

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Alan + Mccain = Soulmates (No homo)

In the genesis 2 hype trailer, Dark's combo definitely had me do a double take.

MacD

i love the irony of me and you being like best friend soul mates

this community would have it otherwise if they could

but they don't know bout the super rainboyz LOOOOL

onski?

Smash Ace
GPF needs a poll. then mods elect the final candidate. popular vote / electoral vote

INTERVIEW OPPORTUNITY FOR THURSDAY MARCH 3RD @ 6PM-9PM

hello people,

to update you all on the Smash!: The Documentary, i have expanded the crew to include my fellow SF-State Cinephiles and 2010 International Documentary Workshop alums, Hart Perez & Javier Roberto Carlos Briones. Hart & his brother, Devon, are lighting experts and have their own walking studio at their disposal. my playboy Javier directed Made in Chinahttp://caam.gala-engine.com/2011/films-events/film/161/http://caam.gala-engine.com/2011/films-events/film/161/ which by the way is playing next Friday at the Sundace Kabuki Cinema in Japantown, SF. (tickets here) Javier is my go-to sound guy, and will be handling the sound engineering for the film. these two are hardened veterans, both currently enrolled in Masters programs at SFSU (MA & MFA respectively) and are on board to help me shoot some legitimate interviews.

as you can imagine 4 busy filmmakers have conflicting schedules which line up selectively. as a result we are shooting interviews this Thursday night at my home in Hayward. we're looking for anyone who might be free during this time to sit down and be interviewed. if i've already asked you for one and you're free, by all means PM me, facebook me, call me, get a hold of me! priority will be given to those more established players, however any and all bodies will be considered. thanks!

onski?

Smash Ace
party people, check out the FACEBOOK, twitter, and GoFundMe! all the links are up!

we shot last night and got some solid interviews with Sheridan & Eric (CubaIsDeath).. teaser is on its way :)

joeplicate

Smash Master
gee it's nice to be back in tournalament listings

i would love to attend this tournament
**** santa cruz
smoking weed is mad overrated lol

onski?

Smash Ace
two people got the 4/20 joke, sigh..

http://img815.imageshack.us/i/picture1bd.png/

epic fail, there most certainly will not be a tournament this weekend as i will be attending Game C (Game 5) of the NHL Western Conference Quarter Finals against the Los Angeles Queens. i just got a job at Lux Productions in Sonoma, so i've been lagging on updating the promo for Smash!:The Doc but here is the work in progress promo

SMASH! THE DOCUMENTARY

i will be hosting a 2 day tournament at SFSU soon, still trying to figure out the exact deets, stay tuned ladies

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Smash documentary looks great so far =]

2 day tournaments usually need a good 3 months of advance warning to be successful, and summer is already kinda booked with Genesis in July and an Apex tourney in Socal in August.

I wish I could go to game 5, I have to go to a conference in Monterey that weekend. I'm definitely trying to get round 2 tickets though.

onski?

Smash Ace
Smash documentary looks great so far =]

2 day tournaments usually need a good 3 months of advance warning to be successful, and summer is already kinda booked with Genesis in July and an Apex tourney in Socal in August.

I wish I could go to game 5, I have to go to a conference in Monterey that weekend. I'm definitely trying to get round 2 tickets though.
the tournament idea is a just that: an idea. i wish i could spin it, but it may turn out to be a big *** 1 day tournament with the film crew there. it'd be nice to pull some GPF magic, but i guess that horse is flogged dead in a ditch somewhere.

MacD

hahaha, unshaven sheridan, haven't seen that before

but that clip was amazing onski

it looks like it's really coming together, it's really exciting, that wombo combo part got me all hyped haha

can't wait to see the finished product, and i hope i can be a part of it somehow

omg me and alan being interviewed together, BEST THING EVER!!!! lol

Top Bottom