• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

MacD

Banned via Administration
it's on my dad's bday

maybe i'll have to make a trip up to hang with onski

or my dad

or hang out with so cal on 4-20, the choices

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol. in the mean time, lets play in spite of no cgc's.

played melee again at AAU with myl and achentronic,w here u at L

Shroomed

Smash Master
who takes the boards seriously nowadays anyways?

**** infractions

**** rules

I DO WUT I WANT B!TCHES

EDIT: do moderators even go to the tournaments let alone play the game?

aside from like Dr. PP/Chibo

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
That was hilarious.

But seriously, I understand the community shouldnt be electing moderators (lets face it, some of us are stupid). However I feel like we should have a definite say so in who moderates our regional boards. Not only is Metalreflectslime not active enough (in my opinion, and several others), but hes disliked by a large part of the community. How can you hope to connect with your region if you a) dont attend many locals, let alone regionals and b) are so estranged from the community that you could possibly face verbal harassment if you DID show up to a tournament.

Im definitely going to try to resolve this issue when I start to feel loquacious.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
alan aka dr doom gettin it in

yeah i dont really have problems with mrslime being mod... i would just prefer sooo many other people. hes more active on the boards than tournys i think

hehe

here is a typical mrslime post

"Thanks so much for posting up the results!

I noticed you didn't post up the number of entrants and the entry fee. Also, did anyone forget to pay? I noticed the payouts are not quite calculated correctly, unless the TO pocketed some or donated to a venue fee. This is really important to know.

Also, were the MM's between ___ and ___ recorded? What were the set counts? I heard one of the matches went to time. What were the ending percents? I also heard that this MM happened during the early stages of the singles tournament, when normally the TV's should all be reserved for bracket matches. Isn't this a great irresponsibility on the TO's part?"

random questions son!

just an exaggerated impersonation HE HE HE please dont take offense. unless u want to ♥

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
wtf does loquacious mean, lower that vocab

i also approve of fly being a mod
–adjective
talking or tending to talk much or freely; talkative; chattering; babbling; garrulous: a loquacious dinner guest.
characterized by excessive talk; wordy: easily the most loquacious play of the season.

They should really just replace the definition with my name.

alan aka dr doom gettin it in

yeah i dont really have problems with mrslime being mod... i would just prefer sooo many other people. hes more active on the boards than tournys i think

hehe

here is a typical mrslime post

"Thanks so much for posting up the results!

I noticed you didn't post up the number of entrants and the entry fee. Also, did anyone forget to pay? I noticed the payouts are not quite calculated correctly, unless the TO pocketed some or donated to a venue fee. This is really important to know.

Also, were the MM's between ___ and ___ recorded? What were the set counts? I heard one of the matches went to time. What were the ending percents? I also heard that this MM happened during the early stages of the singles tournament, when normally the TV's should all be reserved for bracket matches. Isn't this a great irresponsibility on the TO's part?"

random questions son!

just an exaggerated impersonation HE HE HE please dont take offense. unless u want to ♥
Mad me forget I was reading a chok post for a second.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Blade imo

i hope its alright that i made a darkness joke

but that tends to be the running gag, and blade *****

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
The least you can say about MRS is that he is active on SWF, so I'm sure his intentions are good and that he will do his job. I just don't think his job should include certain things. And it may be unfair to single him out as well. "Put up or shut up" you may protest. Well, I decided to make a big post about it in Forum Support about the nature of moderation on SWF, so let's see how this goes.

onski?

Smash Ace
The least you can say about MRS is that he is active on SWF, so I'm sure his intentions are good and that he will do his job. I just don't think his job should include certain things. And it may be unfair to single him out as well. "Put up or shut up" you may protest. Well, I decided to make a big post about it in Forum Support about the nature of moderation on SWF, so let's see how this goes.
and thats the bottom line; because Sheridan said so

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
THATS WHAT I WAS GONNA DO!

But then I got lazy, so I decided not to.

You should definitely send my your post via aim/PM cuz I wanna read it.

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
i hear that he's just flashy and not actually REALLY good
can't imagine he's a scrub, but it certainly seems like he's being set up for failure if people want him flown out for genesis under the pretense that he is as good as someone like silent wolf or lovage, not only as technical. the (limited) info available suggests he's not really close, though that video was absolutely filthy. being that technical is a feat, but the expectations seem too high even though hype is great

THATS WHAT I WAS GONNA DO!

But then I got lazy, so I decided not to.

You should definitely send my your post via aim/PM cuz I wanna read it.
lol black people. jk <3

Top Bottom