• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

Shroomed

Smash Master
why do you say that?

worst comes to worst we do wut we did for phil's b-day and jus get a random room imo

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
haha im gonna watch that fight too ^_^

pac keeps on fighting bigass opponents... i think this time might be his downfall, cus hes distracted with politics...

WassupJB

Smash Lord
don't say that. it's more like the hamster on the wheel in darrell's brain happen to trip.

though i want pacquiao to lose to silence all the pole jocking, meat swinging, nut hugging, staff loving, shaft adoring, ball cradling "boxing fans" i'm pretty sure pacman's gonna clock in on margarito.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
who cares if we aren't boxing fans. for filipinos at least, he kinda represents our country in one of the only physical sports our small bodies can excel at. hes a good man

dont be a hater just cuz something is popular, at least hes deserving of his fame

not like bieber

DarrellD

Smash Ace
Ive known that KFC lives in socal, but why would that stop him from coming to a norcal tournament?

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
who cares if we aren't boxing fans. for filipinos at least, he kinda represents our country in one of the only physical sports our small bodies can excel at. hes a good man

dont be a hater just cuz something is popular, at least hes deserving of his fame

not like bieber
word

10words

DJMirror

Smash Master
darrell lives under a rock
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

not like bieber
QFT

Ive known that KFC lives in socal, but why would that stop him from coming to a norcal tournament?
his girlfriend aka Fiction

WassupJB

Smash Lord

not like bieber
you can add this post to one of the many the came out of your *** dre.

my only dislike is for the people who jump on train of success and have no real interest in the sport until there was one or few aspect they could relate to, then carry the attitude that they've been a fan. many filipino's did that with boxing, just like many bay area residents who did NOT have an interest in baseball were tuned in for the world series. just to be clear i'm not targeting people who have been pacman or giants followers pre success, or people who are new comers genuinely involving themselves with boxing or baseball, or those viewers who are honest with themselves that they know nothing about the sport but are tuning in for the hype. i am not speaking to those people. but those posers who are pseudo-passionate about the sport, that have very little knowledge but boast about said team/player/person and speak as if they're experienced - those people need to be humbled.

i know b.tches who couldn't tell you where the short stop is but have a giants world series champion shirt with the matching hat.

also, i'm not hating on manny pacquiao son, i like him as a boxer. and if you want to know some information about me and boxing, i am aware that i don't know A LOT. i have a little above a general understanding of pacquiao's boxing career. but that doesn't mean i cannot point out the bs in pacquiao "fans." though i like pacquiao as a boxer and i tune into his fights, i don't exaggerate my happiness for his success nor do i defend him if someone happens to dislike him to only call him "a hater."

so only a small part of me that wants to see pacquiao go down, and it's not because of his character it's because of the fans. overall i want him to do well.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
i want pacquiao to lose this fight because itll be a wake up call for him to stop half-assing at two things (boxing and politics) and to just devote himself to one or the other

but im still his biggest fan <3

Gaara♥

Smash Master
lol yeah even freddie roach said pacman isnt ready for the fight because of his antics.

Also im pretty sure filipino's in general have always been into boxing even before pacquiao. I do understand where you are coming from though JB. Last time I seen so many SUDDEN fans of something is when We Believed in the warriors lol

pockyD

Smash Legend
there's nothing wrong with being a fair weather fan

disclaimer: i don't give a **** about boxing

edit: second disclaimer; few things have annoyed me more than seeing a 10-year old kid hold up a '56 years of torture' sign after the world series

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha ok jb i getchu i getchu

the posers are dumb

but idk like. among my friends and family, not a lot of people act like that. maybe some drunk tough guys, but other than that, nah. lots of filipino women cheering and screaming, lots of kids fighting each other during the match, lots of food, maybe one or two dads with bottles in the corner talking about how they know a lot about boxing.

DarrellD

Smash Ace
Any sport is really just the same, except hockey.

I think fans are the only thing that makes a sport/team not as legit
Raiders/49ers = ****y raider/49er fans or Warriors = ****ty warrior fans

13th? wwwwhhhhaaattttt i got that day off =]

TheGoat

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I have a question. Last time apparently the rooms werent available and **** got mixed up, but I got lucky and saw a group of guys with their controllers in the HUM building, and I went with them and found the venue.

Is there going to be any word for sure on exactly when and where it will begin? I just don't want to be there and have nobody show up for an hour. Thanks

LuCKy

Smash Master
you better i swear . . if you get ***** by like a norcal random ima slap you LOL i forbid you losin to anyone except me til i *** you up next time :]

PHIL07

Smash Journeyman
I quit smash for the most part
ill probably still play with brandon and darrell once a week
but you wont see at tournies as much anymore
ill be at don't go down there jeff
<33333 everybody

Top Bottom