• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CFL Winterfest Crews

Curaga

Smash Ace
November 15th is RXgaming's GameKnight's Brawl Tournament.

Its a good location to congregate and get this all worked out completely before Winterfest.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Wow so im definitely supa late. I just found this today lol. Crews sounds like itll be alot of fun. Hopefully this doesn't cause too big of a commotion. I think for crews, diversity would be really cool and make it fun. Not only would it look cool having a wide variety of characters, but having a diversified roster allows for options when trying to cp your opponents.

Honestly from what i read, this is probably gonna be the easiest thing to do and probably the smartest to avoid confrontation lol:

hrnut \ co18 \ gdx should just pick 10 ppl imho

a subject to change list could work, too

and have 2-5 alternates incase ppl from the top 10 don't go or don't enter crews

It would be fair to have the matches and what not, but It would be very difficult to have all these matches and then you would probably have to include any1 who wanted to try. People are already fussn because they wanna be on the list lol. So I think fearless suggestion would probably be the smartest to avoid all of possible confrontation.

I also think it would be smart to pick a crew early on that way you could begin practicing and what not at events like gigabits/smashfests.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol since ********* is gonan be deciding the CFL crews apparently? (i just skimmed through the thread), whoever is in the crew should get honorary nut names :laugh:

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
As much as I'd love to try and prove myself in a pool. I think Fear- has the right idea. Our regions top players should just pick out their top ten and a handful of secondaries. I don't get out much, but thats my thing count it against me if need be.

Let it be know though sheik doesn't have bad match ups, the more match up XP I get the better I'm gonna get so get at me when ever possible people. ; )

-Spike-

Smash Ace
lol since ********* is gonan be deciding the CFL crews apparently? (i just skimmed through the thread), whoever is in the crew should get honorary nut names :laugh:
Hey im in ********* and i never got a nut name :urg:

BTW no homo nut names.

For example: Hairy Nuts :ohwell: fails

Curaga

Smash Ace
November 15th is RXgaming's GameKnight's Brawl Tournament.

Its a good location to congregate and get this all worked out completely before Winterfest.
Just keep this in mind; it'll be a ton easier to have matches played out at a location that everyone will congregate at. Hopefully GKB will be that place as I'm personally running the event and I don't mind friendlies being played out on some side televisions to make crew decisions.

Kyon is a necessity for your crew as well. Just throwing it out there. :D

Top Bottom