• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CFL House of Smash...

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
And I need 2 roomates...
Description:

The house is a 6 bedroom/3 bath house with a 2 car garage and a porch out back. when you enter the house, you enter a hall way that has 3 doors. which makes it seem like 3 individual apartments. 2 sections of the house are already occupied for my siblings. my section is the biggest one. it has a full kitchen, living room, and 3 bedrooms.

Rent is going to be a solid $500 a month, and it will include.
Unlimited use of (no caps):
Rent
Water
Electricity
Cable TV
Cable Internet

First month will be paid up front.
Rooms will have locks on them and you get a key of course.
No Lease or Contract.
You may use the garage to work on your car etc. but I park my Mirage and Lexus in there. If you really need to park your car inside... we can work something out.
Requirments:
I must know you, or be referred by someone i know.
No druggies
No Drama
and pets are welcome, (as long as its not mean and dangerous.)

Can't take pics now because the rooms are being used as storage at the moment. I'll get back to you on the sq ft. and stuff. looking for ppl to move in mid Jan.

First person to move in, gets a room furnished with a full sized bed, TV/stand, and a desk.

have anymore questions?
pm me or email me
c0ltn5@yahoo.com

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
I'm actually planning on moving out and $500 isn't that bad at all so im interested in this. But I was going to leave around the begining of April. Do you still thnk there will be a room left by then or is this like a 1 time offer for rite now?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I would move in if I could but my parents want me to live in apartments.

Anyone looking for a place to live should hit this up. You'd be smashing and partying with TNT all the time.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
well elliot, i really dont know... hopefully a room will open up by the time your ready, but the thing is, that my mom bought another house and we need the rooms filled in because the mortage will be a lil heavy on my end. so ya.
ya $500 is nothing to live in a nice house in orlando. most places are 400-500 and thye dont include utilities.

i can get a **** load of peach practice if you moved in lol.

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
yo see wat you can do for me will. try to pull a few strings. maybe you can get one person to move in but just temporary untill april then i can take their place. its either find a place of my own down here or be forced to live with my entire family in NY, and i really dont want to be up there. i kno you can work out something. i would really appreciate it.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Though given that you need to fill the room quickly, it's probably not that realistic for me now.:(

Sorry for the doublepost, for some reason smashboards isn't letting me edit.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Me and Amber would jump on this right away if we could cancel our Dorm contracts.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
ya, its ****ing awesome ppl, and im redoing the living room and kitchen, its gonna be sick. right now its umm just plain.

elliot... well man, thing is that its a no contract/lease deal... i really can't kick anyone out or tell them that they can stay only untill april... got any ideas? i would love to help, i think your a good guy, and i wouldn't mind living with ya.

chops, if you moved in, i'd def be godly with your training.

rx/boss magnet- sucks about your contracts, it would def be fun to live with you guys, you guys are both laijin, and hilarious.

pritch- even so i'd def have to interview you before u move in, i really dont know alot about you, im assuming your a humble loyal guy tho. so i dont think it would be a problem.

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
d@mn yo that sux. i dont kno how else it can work. i'll try to think of something but if anything comes up just let me kno. thakns tho.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'm interested but it's a little too much for me...

Pritch, want to split a room with me so we only pay $250? lol

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
that sounds awesome..
can I get first on a waiting list for July when my lease expires?

ps: you might look into getting a contract.. cause you dont want someone to live there for 2 months.. trash your place then dissappear.. i know its with people you know.. but even the first part is gonna be hard on you..

my grandma owns apartments and i've seen it all.. get a contract

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
well i wanna try no contract for the first movers and the rooms need to be occupied asap so... its first come first serve right now, im paying the mortage almost by myself. so... yaaaaaaaa

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
yo xyz, MY GURL NEEDS TO FIND A PLACE TO STAY BY JANUARY I THINK. youve seen her before. right now we are staying in an extended day hotel thingy. we pay $231 a week. so basically thats $900'ish a month for a horrible little room with like the smallest little fridge and tiny liitle stove top. its so gay, but she has no where to go cuz she came from GA and her roommates fvcked her up. she never missed her side of the rent but they were late everytime and she got evicted. so im trying to get her somewhere to stay but its tough since she has like a $16k deficit on her credit now. whats good?...peace

-hiro

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
will.. trust me on this one.. get a contact even if its simple... like i promise to replace damages to the house and not have 40 people over when 3 roomates have to work at 6am.. little things like that

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
already have one room taken by a good friend... so only 1 room left. i'm gonna turn my friend into a smasher.

vericz

Smash Champion
WILL!!!! yoo, i will be goin to ucf within the next year so if any rooms open up i will take one but that wont be for a while. i would definitely do it though when the time comes

Top Bottom