• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Celica hears Smash's Call!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I don't have an issue with more magic, and obviously there's plenty of ways for things to be done even if they have similar elements. I'm mostly just hoping for 'very different'. There's still no axes, there's kinda a lance user in Corrin but that's mostly just smashes and a special. There's no thieves, and no 'pure magic' either.

I'm not really so against her, in another thread I listed her among possible options for a new FE character that I wouldn't mind so much, I guess the ones I'd prefer.
That's fair! I can relate as well. Caeda's actually one of my most wanted characters, but needless to say she doesn't stand a very good shot. Lots could be done with a Pegasus Knight in Smash. I debated making a thread for her, but I haven't gotten around to it. :p

To wrap this around back to Celica/to stay on topic, any ideas for a potential reveal trailer, guys?

Carrill

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3325-2718-4699
I'd like it if she got in. Her design is more interesting to me than Alm. What kind of magic does she use exactly?

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
Celica's reveal trailer?

I'm glad you made it, Celica! If you want to save Mother Mila, you must offer up... your soul! ...No, that's boring. I have a much better idea! flaming Smash logo appears

Gaiden's wacky magic mechanics and Echoes' dungeon exploring make for a good basis for Celica's moveset, imo. The 3d dungeons give a good idea of what her walking, running, dash attack, jabs etc might look like. For more of her moveset you can take inspiration from her Gaiden and her Echoes incarnations. For instance, she has Marth-esque jump-and-slice attack animations in Gaiden, but she's more of a fencer/'poker' in Echoes. And elements like her summoning a fireball to act as her light in dungeons could factor in. If that's part of her Smash model she could seamlessly attack with magic for tilts or aerials. Her higher speed, self-harming spells and more blended mix of spells-and-sorcery give her enough to stand out from Robin, while she's also clearly popular enough.

I'm not particularly fussed about Celica or any other FE getting in even though I loved Echoes. But it'd be funny to see her get in over an FE16 rep and watch people implode with confusion.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'd like it if she got in. Her design is more interesting to me than Alm. What kind of magic does she use exactly?
The offensive spells she uses are Fire, Seraphim, Excalibur, Ragnarok, Ragnarok Omega, and Aura (though the last one is only through Overclass DLC). So as you can see, her spells focus mostly on fire and light. Fire is her basic spell which only does about one recoil damage point to her. Seraphim is her way of dealing with Terrors, doing effective damage on me with holy light (similar to Blessed weapons). Excalibur is a wind spell with a high critical hit rate. Both Seraphim and Excalibur do more recoil damage than Fire, but are stronger, be it in certain situations (Seraphim) or in general (Excalibur). Ragnarok is her most powerful normal spell, which is basically a nuke compared to the others. It causes HEAVY recoil damage, but acts as an "I really need you dead" move.

Ragnarok Omega, meanwhile, is an even stronger variant of Ragnarok, but to use it, you must unlock it through using her personal sword, the Beloved Zofia, enough in combat. It's Final Smash-level powerful and even gets a special cinematic.

She's got a lot of tools at her disposal.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
So would this mean an FE Switch placeholder would be in place in case the next FE game release is near for 2018?
I feel a FE Switch character getting in would be the equivalent of getting a FE10 character in Brawl, seeing as that game released in the same year Brawl was originally intended to. But we didn't get a FE10 character. We got Ike, and he was heavily derived from Path of Radiance which was released around the same time the Brawl roster was finalised somewhere around 2005 (with one obvious exception).

Heck, Sakurai himself stated that had Awakening been released several months earlier or later, Robin might not have made it in, so timing is extremely important.

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Echoes is getting fun as heck with Act 3. Managing two armies is a lot of fun. I almost lost soldiers thrice because I focused on one specific army too much. The plot might be kind of straightforward and weak, but the gameplay is great!

I also made an analysis on Celica's chances for Smash Switch. Not sure if I entirely agree with it yet, but I do think it will serve for interesting discussion.

Last edited:

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
Finally brought mineself to finish Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright. Overall, I'm just glad to have it over with. They were NOT kidding when they said it catered to beginners. That said, I actually ended up dying multiple times because I over-strategised. They clearly did not put as much thought into the Birthright maps as they did the Conquest maps. Furthermore, the plot is cheesy as hell. Still, there were a few things I did like. Nevertheless, I think I'll stick with Conquest from now on.

I am really enjoying Fire Emblem Echoes so far, being pretty engaged by the characters and narrative, even though the plot feels a bit typical. Honestly, I think I found the reason why I quit Fates a long time ago, and that was of my own self-doing. I started Fire Emblem Fates putting the difficulty on hard classic on Conquest 2 years ago, thinking more about bragging rights than actually considering how my enjoyment of the game would be affected overall.

Hard Classic Conquest lowered my enjoyment immensely because of pressure and time it took for me to actually beat one chapter. At the least, I put Echoes on Normal Classic Difficulty, and now I am hooked to FE again. I am hoping to see how good of a character Celica is.
Personally, I enjoyed the intense difficulty of Conquest more than the cakewalk Birthright provided. That said, I'm hoping Revelations is harder. Once I'm done with Revelations, I'm starting on Echoes. I thoroughly enjoyed the adventure maps Gaiden provided, so I'm definitely looking forward to playing the remake.

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
I finished Act 3 of Echoes, I liked the cooperation of Celica and Alm required to progress the game. I wish more of that was in Act 2. From what I heard, Act 4 is the last part of the game, which is surprisingly early.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I finished Act 3 of Echoes, I liked the cooperation of Celica and Alm required to progress the game. I wish more of that was in Act 2. From what I heard, Act 4 is the last part of the game, which is surprisingly early.
I...think you're an act behind.
Act 1 was Alm's first part
Act 2 was Celica's
Act 3 was finishing off Zofia.
The main story is five acts, with a sixth act as a post game

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
I was rethinking the "Celica as a Robin clone" thing. It might work pretty well if you modify a few aspects.
  • Replace Levin Sword with magic. Robin's smash attacks also work in the air; Celica's smash attacks and 'smash aerials' would be magic
  • Replace the Limited Uses mechanic with self-harm. Valentian magic harms the wielder. This would give her specials, smash attacks and smash aerials a unique risk-reward. Celica IS the self-sacrificing martyr type, after all
  • Make her Final Smash into "Alm finishes" (the attack Alm does on Duma). Chrom cameoed in Robin's final smash and Celica/Alm are dual protagonists. Plus, it'd be amazing to see Alm pop in, kick ass and then tell you to keep it up before teleporting out.
  • Instead of sword swings, have more lunges and pokes. Increase her speed and floatiness but decrease her weight so she's easier to take out
She'd still have Nosferatu (it's a light magic spell) as a means of recovery and some of her spells might be replaced (Elwind with Seraphim, Thunder charges up to Excalibur and Ragnarok instead of Elthunder/Thoron etc).

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Fun fact: Echoes was originally intended to be released in September 2016, but got delayed into 2017 to make sure its quality wasn't compromised.

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
How do you guys feel about the possibility of Celica/Alm being a duo character of sorts? I know the idea is really unlikely, but I thought I would mention it since I remembered people putting Chrom/Lucina in their prediction rosters for Smash 4 speculation. Good times. :chuckle:

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
How do you guys feel about the possibility of Celica/Alm being a duo character of sorts? I know the idea is really unlikely, but I thought I would mention it since I remembered people putting Chrom/Lucina in their prediction rosters for Smash 4 speculation. Good times. :chuckle:
Only thing that makes me uncertain is often the nature of the duo characters. Currently we've had two variations the mimic duo and transforming characters. In smash 4 they moved away from the latter and it's still a question if they would go back to this or not yet.

Then there are the mimics such as Ice Climbers and Rosalina. I'm not sure they would work well as a Mimic characters as Alm and Celica have very different fighting styles and simply mimicking button presses like Luma I'm not sure would work either without some odd timing behind it. Luma is kept pretty simple by being a floating object where fewer frames of animation are required for its actions as a result meaning a less drain on resource to maintain the thing when multiple were on the screen. A mimic Alm or Celica would require a bit more then that to accomplish.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
A duo mechanic wouldn't work well for Alm and Celica, mainly because there's no real basis for it in Gaiden or SoV. For the vast majority of the game you can't even control both on the same battlefield. The reason it was a popular suggestion for Chrom and Lucina was because Awakening introduces the Pair-Up mechanic to allow units to fight side by side. That mechanic isn't present in Valentia.

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
A duo mechanic wouldn't work well for Alm and Celica, mainly because there's no real basis for it in Gaiden or SoV. For the vast majority of the game you can't even control both on the same battlefield. The reason it was a popular suggestion for Chrom and Lucina was because Awakening introduces the Pair-Up mechanic to allow units to fight side by side. That mechanic isn't present in Valentia.
Fair enough, I was wondering why I thought the idea was unlikely.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
So by this point now, it would be too late for a FE Switch newcomer to get in over Celica/Alm?
I'm thinking so, if only that FE Switch might come out after Smash (though that didn't stop Roy).

Celica is one of those characters I think people sleep on. Taking damage to use spells is a concept they could evolve on (as its basically Pichu) and she got into Warriors. My guess is if they add an FE character, its either her or someone from Heroes.

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
Umm.. I am seriously stuck. Killing Zeke was apparently a mistake, and I dunno how to progress without restarting the game. Apparently I have to do something in Rigelian Village, but all of the guides assume you rescue Tatiana and Zeke to progress the story. I do not want to start all over the game. :/

Edit: NVM, I can progress now, but I have to live with the consequences of killing Zeke. :cry:

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276

Semi-relevant to the discussion. Thing to note is Echoes was originally intended to be released in September 2016, but got delayed into 2017 to make sure its quality wasn't compromised.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
She’s really unique and considering the timing the project plan likely happened in, I feel she’s currently the most likely FE character (Or Lyn). Count me in as a supporter.

Altais

Smash Champion
So far, Revelations feels more like a dungeon crawler than a tactical RPG. The amount of trial and error involved in some chapters is a little ridiculous. Still, it is a pleasant change from Birthright. The only Hoshidan characters I really enjoyed were Takumi, Azama, Orochi, Mitama, and Saizo. All the others are just way too goody-goody for mine taste. I very much prefer the brooding, eccentric cast of Nohr. That said, the only reason I see mineself ever returning to Revelations is for those five. In terms of gameplay, Conquest is definitely mine favourite of the three.

Once I'm done with Revelations, Valentia is next.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So far, Revelations feels more like a dungeon crawler than a tactical RPG. The amount of trial and error involved in some chapters is a little ridiculous. Still, it is a pleasant change from Birthright. The only Hoshidan characters I really enjoyed were Takumi, Azama, Orochi, Mitama, and Saizo. All the others are just way too goody-goody for mine taste. I very much prefer the brooding, eccentric cast of Nohr. That said, the only reason I see mineself ever returning to Revelations is for those five. In terms of gameplay, Conquest is definitely mine favourite of the three.

As far as Hoshidan characters go, I'd also say Yukimura and Oboro were pretty great, though the former only supports with Corrin so he doesn't have a whole lot to him. I definitely like what he did get, though.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342

I actually liked Revelations, it felt like a good middle ground between the two other games. I also rather enjoyed the supports and interactions the opposing factions have.

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
Thoughts on costumes and palettes for Celica?
Her three classes in Echoes are Priestess (unpromoted), Princess (promoted, note the tiara, shield and cape) and Rigain (overclass; DLC only). Either Priestess or Princess should be her default and used for 6 of her 8 palettes, while her promoted outfit would be the 8th.
As for palettes, basing her on 'heroines' from each game would work.
1st; default. Heroine of Gaiden/FE2.
2nd; Caeda's colorscheme. Blue hair, white chestpiece and cape, red clothes. Complements Marth, hero of Shadow Dragon/FE1.
3rd; Nanna's colorscheme. Blonde hair with a feather, white chestpiece, mint clothes. Complements Marth's Leif colorscheme, the hero of Thracia776/FE5.
4th. Lilina's colorscheme. Blue hair with dumb hat, brown boots, red cape, different red clothes. Complements Roy, hero of FE6/Binding Blade.
5th. Eirika's colorscheme. Mint hair, light-yellow cape + chestpiece + shoulderpieces, red boots and cape. Heroine of Sacred Stones/FE8.
6th. Micaiah's colorscheme. Silver hair, blue cape, red-purple clothes, gold boots. Heroine of Radiant Dawn/FE10
7th. Azura's colorscheme. Light blue hair and cape, white armor. Asymmetrical. Heroine of Fire Emblem Fates.
8th; promoted outfit.
I skipped over Lyn and Lucina because they're already in-game.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Thoughts on costumes and palettes for Celica?
Her three classes in Echoes are Priestess (unpromoted), Princess (promoted, note the tiara, shield and cape) and Rigain (overclass; DLC only). Either Priestess or Princess should be her default and used for 6 of her 8 palettes, while her promoted outfit would be the 8th.
As for palettes, basing her on 'heroines' from each game would work.
1st; default. Heroine of Gaiden/FE2.
2nd; Caeda's colorscheme. Blue hair, white chestpiece and cape, red clothes. Complements Marth, hero of Shadow Dragon/FE1.
3rd; Nanna's colorscheme. Blonde hair with a feather, white chestpiece, mint clothes. Complements Marth's Leif colorscheme, the hero of Thracia776/FE5.
4th. Lilina's colorscheme. Blue hair with dumb hat, brown boots, red cape, different red clothes. Complements Roy, hero of FE6/Binding Blade.
5th. Eirika's colorscheme. Mint hair, light-yellow cape + chestpiece + shoulderpieces, red boots and cape. Heroine of Sacred Stones/FE8.
6th. Micaiah's colorscheme. Silver hair, blue cape, red-purple clothes, gold boots. Heroine of Radiant Dawn/FE10
7th. Azura's colorscheme. Light blue hair and cape, white armor. Asymmetrical. Heroine of Fire Emblem Fates.
8th; promoted outfit.
I skipped over Lyn and Lucina because they're already in-game.
Personally I'd go with the following:
1. Priestess/Default
2. Blue clothing and green hair, to reference Alm.
3. Pink and red clothing and pink hair, to reference Mae.
4. Green clothing and white hair, to reference Boey.
5. Brown clothing and reddish orange hair, to reference Saber.
6. Golden clothing and brown hair, to reference Valbar.
7. Purple clothing and lavender hair, to reference Leon.
8. Rigain Outfit.

I just like the idea of costumes referencing the other characters she was close to. Sadly had to leave out Genny since her color scheme on Celica could end up overlapping with Mae's. I also considered a white outfit with blue hair alt to reference Silque, but I wanted the Rigain outfit in, haha.

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
I ended up making another comic. This one surrounds on Celica's potential addition in Smash:

I loved doing this one.

Also, adding this clone-thing for reference, so that people can understand my reasonings for seeing Celica as last-minute clone material, I think it is as simple as:

-Switching Elwind, Elfire, and Elthunder to a more powerful, but time consuming Seraphim, Fire, and Thunder.
-Switching the durability mechanic to a recoil mechanic, at least for specials.
-Switching most standard/air attacks to match her swordplay style in Echoes, making her more 'Wolfified.'
-Switching the Levin Sword to the Beloved Zofia.
-Making her overall running speed slightly faster than Robin, but lighter in knockback to compensate for her quicker/riskier/powerful playstyle.
-Making her Final Smash be similar to Robin's Pair Up, but with Alm fighting alongside Celica, comboing the opponent, ending the FS with an explosion.

I played enough of Echoes to get a good idea of how she could be a semi-clone of Robin. It is not ideal for Celica, but I personally think this is the best case scenario for her to get in Smash Switch.

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
I finished Fire Emblem: Echoes today, and I personally thought it was a good game. I was looking forward to seeing great character exploration, but it turned out the way character exploration is done in gameplay is kinda subpar. The way supports operate and how character discussions take place in villages, forts, etc. is a good step in the right direction. I cannot say I found all the characters likable. There are definitely some highlights such as Alm and Delthea, but the rest did not leave much of an impact on me due their backstories being kinda typical.

Gameplay-wise, the first half of the entire game is pretty fun in terms of strategy, but a few of the last dungeons got somewhat too easy, even with me progressing map-by-map. The only hard thing that challenged me and felt very rewarding was beating the final boss, but it was time consuming with how you needed Alm for the final boss, with the boss unable to be hit by others at a certain HP mark. I definitely think that if Intelligent Systems were to apply some of the great gameplay mechanics in Echoes into their new FE game and vastly improve on character exploration x gameplay, then I think FE: Switch could end being the best FE game period. Overall, it is a nice game, I am glad I played Echoes, because it changed my negative perspective on the series into a positive one.

My perspective on Celica's chances for Smash Switch remain the same. Although with recent research regarding FE overrepresentation and single placeholder spots for newcomers from already represented franchise, I kinda doubt her chances a little more.

Troykv

Smash Master
I finished Fire Emblem: Echoes today, and I personally thought it was a good game. I was looking forward to seeing great character exploration, but it turned out the way character exploration is done in gameplay is kinda subpar. The way supports operate and how character discussions take place in villages, forts, etc. is a good step in the right direction. I cannot say I found all the characters likable. There are definitely some highlights such as Alm and Delthea, but the rest did not leave much of an impact on me due their backstories being kinda typical.

My perspective on Celica's chances for Smash Switch remain the same. Although with recent research regarding FE overrepresentation and single placeholder spots for newcomers from already represented franchise, I kinda doubt her chances a little more.
It makes sense... I need to play the game someday.

Oh... and that explains why your avatar is now Delthea xD

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So assuming she gets in, what would be your top three SoV songs you'd want her to bring along into Smash?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Echoes was indeed amazing, and shame I can't start up a new safe file otherwise I would! Finished Revelations earlier, and it didn't honestly feel as much of a plot finisher as I hoped. Alas, I spoiled myself a little, but it seems that DLC is needed to get all of the story. Which I always think is a bad thing, same with Awakening. Echoes to me, is easily the superior 3DS Fire Emblem game and am hopeful for representation in the form of Celica, and I actually wouldn't mind Alm either as he seems like a natural addition and he's grown into one of my favorite Lords in the franchise.

The timing for Celica is just about perfect. And she seems also like a natural fit into Smash Bros., with how easily her moveset would be translated. It's easy to take aspects from Robin, Marth and even Zelda (Din's Fire could basically be used as a base for Celica's Side B, same how how Charge Shot and Shadow Ball are extremely similar in concept- this WORKS on a large roster) and mash them togheter to make Celica. She's popular, recent, female, and translates easily to Smash while still offering something unique.

As her being a semi clone? I guess that also works. Give her speed that is in between Robin and Marth, with some okay poke attacks with her swords and strong zoning through magic, but the magic of course comes with damage % penalties. She should run faster than Robin at least, and be lighter than him. In fact she would probably be lighter than Marth, given she's a Priestess as a class and fits more with the mage concept than the standard Sword Lord (plus she also has less HP and Defence than Alm). She could be much like the Roy to Robin in a way indeed.

But still, I think it's a bit hypocritical to dismiss Alm altogheter, as he could be a somewhat in between version of Roy and Ike, but ironicaly with a Marth tipper system as Alm has a similar version of Falchion. At the very least, I'd love to see both characters make it in. Alm was more of a main character than Celica anyway and it's not as much as a competition between Robin and Chrom as in Awakening.

Then again, having Marth, Roy, Ike, Lucina and Alm might be kinda Sword Lord overkill. But again, I think the Urvan, the Axe of Ike's father Greil can be forced into Ike's moveset if they'd have to, give Ike the ranged shockwave of Ragnell (as it's highly hypocritical NOT TO seeing Cloud can do it as well) and give Lucina a lance poking attack or Smash attack using a lance and that would be nicely balanced. Sword characters are often popular in Smash too!

So yeah we might get a Fire Emblem character overkill, but am certain it'll work out as all Fire Emblem characters are popular as well as their playstyles and the roster is likely gonna be HUGE anyway.

Altais

Smash Champion
I've always imagined Celica as a glass cannon. Her sword attacks could be quick and powerful, and her magick attacks devastating--but as a price, she herself can be killed early if the player is careless.

So assuming she gets in, what would be your top three SoV songs you'd want her to bring along into Smash?
I've only played Gaiden, so I don't know if there are any new songs in Echoes. However, aside from the Gaiden songs already in Smash, these three would have to be mine favourites:

♪ Celica Sets Sail
♪ Land of Sorrow
♪ Fateful Reunion

Last edited:

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
What Lies At The End, The Saint and the Sacrifice, and Twilight of the Gods should all get in. We already have the battle theme and With Mila's Divine Protection.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I don't think Celica should be a glas canon, she should be light though with some good offense but that's a concept of a lot of characters. She should be adaptable, and mix sword zoning with magic zoning. But limited of course as her damage will go up by using magic too much. Not especially fast or has a lot of combo's but her magic should be quite powerful. Sword somewhat shorter than other sword users much like Roy. Also no Counter.

Troykv

Smash Master
I don't think Celica should be a glas canon, she should be light though with some good offense but that's a concept of a lot of characters. She should be adaptable, and mix sword zoning with magic zoning. But limited of course as her damage will go up by using magic too much. Not especially fast or has a lot of combo's but her magic should be quite powerful. Sword somewhat shorter than other sword users much like Roy. Also no Counter.
Yeah, I think she should lighter than the swordsman, but not TOO glassy... otherwise you would ended up creating another Pichu (but with a larger hit-box) with his self-harming stuff.

For a more glassy character I think we should use Micaiah.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I think she'd be a glass cannon, but not in the traditional sense. She'd be about Marth's weight, which isn't too light, but because her gimmick would be having her more powerful spells cost more health, she'd rack up damage and be knocked away easier because of it.

Basically she would become more of a glass cannon as the fight progresses, but doesn't necessarily start as one. :p

Altais

Smash Champion
So apparently, Scarlet dies mid-plot no matter what you do. She can't be saved like Kaze in Birthright. Personally, I find this to be a design flaw. This gives the player absolutely NO reason to grind her, or change her class. The only thing she's good for is producing an offspring for the male Corrin.

Which gives me an idea: If the male Corrin had an S-rank support with Scarlet, then it could be revealed later that their daughter, Kana, struck the ghost from behind before it could fatally wound Scarlet.

In Revelations, gameplay-wise, Scarlet is virtually a waste of a unit.

Troykv

Smash Master
So apparently, Scarlet dies mid-plot no matter what you do. She can't be saved like Kaze in Birthright. Personally, I find this to be a design flaw. This gives the player absolutely NO reason to grind her, or change her class. The only thing she's good for is producing an offspring for the male Corrin.

Which gives me an idea: If the male Corrin had an S-rank support with Scarlet, then it could be revealed later that their daughter, Kana, struck the ghost from behind before it could fatally wound Scarlet.

In Revelations, gameplay-wise, Scarlet is virtually a waste of a unit.
I would have liked to been able to use Scarlet in Revelations, she is one of my favorite units in Fire Emblem Fates... quite discouraging because she doesn't that will appear in Heroes any time soon... At least there is Birthright

Top Bottom