• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Celica hears Smash's Call!

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Yes to literally all of this and more, lol.
To keep it topical, what sorts of seasonal Celicas would you guys want to see? My ideal would've been Valentian Valentines with her and Alm, but sadly that didn't come to pass. :p
I definitely think 2020 will be the year of Celica/Alm in Valentian Valentines

they might make it a crossover too with Marth/Caeda, that'd be neat to see as those two pairings are two of the few canon ones chrom/m!robin or sumia when

But I'm still really shocked there's no Valentian Valentines. Hoping that there's someeething for Spring. I think Valentia would fit a Spring banner. Show us the light IS

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Just started playing Shadow Dragon a couple of weeks ago, when can we get my man Wolf? I changed him to a general and he has 20 something defense when most enemies barely get 20 offense lmao.
Honestly I'm almost banking on Wolf being in the next Archanea banner. He did shockingly well on multiple CYL polls. I would bet we get him whenever we get Cavalier Hardin. Maybe Roshea, as well.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
now that there's beasts, can we get Xane? setting aside my 1D bias HAHAHAHAHA LOL I don't even listen to 1D but that's funny Xane would be really cool to play with in Heroes. He might be tricky to implement but I've read some maybe-possible ideas like him just having the stats of the highest of the allies near him (so if he's next to like Cherche and idk Karla, he takes Cherche's ATK and Karla's speed).

I just want my beasts please... I know I vowed not to play Heroes until Brave Anna but give me the beasts

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
now that there's beasts, can we get Xane? setting aside my 1D bias HAHAHAHAHA LOL I don't even listen to 1D but that's funny Xane would be really cool to play with in Heroes. He might be tricky to implement but I've read some maybe-possible ideas like him just having the stats of the highest of the allies near him (so if he's next to like Cherche and idk Karla, he takes Cherche's ATK and Karla's speed).

I just want my beasts please... I know I vowed not to play Heroes until Brave Anna but give me the beasts
Xane is like, the biggest question mark when it comes to how Heroes would implement certain characters. I'd throw the ballisticians in as well, but they could always just make Beck a bow cavalier and Jake an infantry axe user to reference their New Mystery selves. But Xane? He's a different case all together, haha.

How do you think they'd handle him?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Xane is like, the biggest question mark when it comes to how Heroes would implement certain characters. I'd throw the ballisticians in as well, but they could always just make Beck a bow cavalier and Jake an infantry axe user to reference their New Mystery selves. But Xane? He's a different case all together, haha.

How do you think they'd handle him?
I'm thinking he could have like a "Mimic" Assist skill where he could target an ally and copy their stats/skills (excluding the seal), and he would still be able to move once more. But this might be a bit outlandish LOL not sure how balanced this is. I don't think he'd be able to copy their color or movement (that'd be wiiiiiild) but I think this method is up there in most-fun/most sense.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm thinking he could have like a "Mimic" Assist skill where he could target an ally and copy their stats/skills (excluding the seal), and he would still be able to move once more. But this might be a bit outlandish LOL not sure how balanced this is. I don't think he'd be able to copy their color or movement (that'd be wiiiiiild) but I think this method is up there in most-fun/most sense.
One thing I saw someone say was that he could copy the exact unit (minus the seal), but wouldn't copy any merges (he'd just have his own merges). That way you wouldn't have, say, two +10s of the same unit just because you had a +0 Xane. Yours is definitely a neat way to take it though.

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Celica is being rerated in the Rate Their Chances thread. Show your support.

Flik

Smash Journeyman
The day I decide to look for this thread is the day someone else bumps it lol

I'd like to join the support list. Bought Fire Emblem Warriors recently and instanly fell in love with her :love: Gorgeous design, pleasant personality and the ability to use Marth's moveset but causing magic damage. I'm sure there's much more to love in her own game.

I thought it would be near impossible to see her in Smash Bros, but after reading Opossum's post two pages ago, it looks like her chances aren't as bad as I thought :)

Now that we know joke and The Hero have a lot of reused moves, I wonder how her moveset would look like with the same aproach. Any ideas?

Ps: Just started playing Echoes and I couldn't help but laugh at the fact that she starts her game the same way my Main starts his. Is this destiny? :joyful:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Y’know, it’s a shame Celica missed her chance. If I were in charge of Ultimate’s development, I would make her one if the very first newcomers in the game, regardless of whether or not I knew about a Gaiden remake, because I could always just use her Gaiden design.

Oh, and I'd also replace :ultchrom: with her.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Y’know, it’s a shame Celica missed her chance. If I were in charge of Ultimate’s development, I would make her one if the very first newcomers in the game, regardless of whether or not I knew about a Gaiden remake, because I could always just use her Gaiden design.

Oh, and I'd also replace :ultchrom: with her.
Was with you right until that last part. :/

Top Bottom