• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Celebrity Rehab Mafia: Day 5 Begins! Deadline is Monday, May 28th at 11:59 PM EST!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I guess it's different from a town PoV. ;P

So what were you Ditzy? Were you really blue with Macman because 4 Blue vs. 3 Pink is trippy.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
yea obviously had I not been a ******* and commit the most epic fail in mafia history than we would have won.

no johns though =,[

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yeah, you guys would have won because of Rajam/OS duo being completely not right on almost everything this game.

>=[

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
My slot was Blue Mafia traitor. I had to be shot to be included as an actual member... which Kafq was N1.

MVP plox :'<

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Grrrrrr had both Macman/Ditzy right even from D1 with Kafka. xD

Yeah, you both did play up OS/Rajam on everything when Macman should have been lynched yesterDay. And most likely this game won't have an MvP haha. I'm just semi-bitter a tad even though we got the win, it wasn't like town really got the win.

I wanna know what this "Guilty" thing is cuz what the literal world @ that.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Inferno-X1-12
Chaco-Vinyl.
Dark Horse
Vanderzant
Macman
Ditzy

============

Rockin, Mafia Role Cop, killed N5

Freaking Rockin was the only member I missed this entire game. Roooockin whyyyy? xD

Unless Rajam was scum, if so, I give haha.

Macman, don't beat yourself up too much on it.

KevinM, thanks for the gun. <3 I believed you in the beginning.

Rajam

Smash Champion
No way in heck is that statement even close to true Rajam.
I blame my role for my super-off reads though

I can give you OS and me played bad this game, but KevM wasn't brilliant either and that single move from yesterDay is just unacceptable for someone that has been playing mafia for... 2~3 years? You just can't give a day-vig to someone who you think is scum (with pseudo-confirmed town and cop clears -although dubious- around) and make risky stuff + throw away a game with just 1 ML in 4 Days. No offense at Kevin but I'm just salty at that move despite we apparently won

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I demand that the "Town wins?" be declared in the quizzical Mario Party announcer voice like how it says "Got...Item??" when you get the bowser items.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Vote: Macman

I don't think I'll ever lose the right to forever tell every town ****ing player who was alive yesterday that I ****ING TOLD YOU SO.

Like for real. ****ing pathetic we're winning this way, assuming this is all legit.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
FrozenFlame, come over to the dark side with us and vote J.

We have been brothers in arms for the longest. We go way back and our comraderie knows no boundaries.

Tell me, would you rather win this hard fought war with this town that you have no allegiance too. Our friendship and teamwork this game has been unparalleled. We both defended Marshy from the ridiculous attacks thrown his way d1. We both tried to lead the mob against the scummy Overswarm. Despite the fact that you are one of the best players on the player list, I left you ALIVE because of the immense solidarity we shared. Who else alive can claim the same? Who else have you known for over 4 years and have lived through the battles we fought and the tragedy we've seen. We've seen legends come and go throughout the years and we've lasted till this very moment. I hope you have not forgotten what we've been through together.

Have you forgotten The Lonely Island Mafia? When we were both independents fighting against the status quo only to both suffer a tragic death at the hands of town.

Have you forgotten FFVII mafia? Where I passed you the torch and you led the mafia team to victory.

Have you forgotten Simpsons Mafia? Where I gave you role of the almighty Duffman and converted to mafia to win the game. You can do the same in this game.

Have you forgotten Hando's Disguiser Test game? Where I disguised as you? I just wanted to see if I could mimic the greatness that was FF. But it was just too hard and I couldn't even bare posting and defiling your gracious name.

Have you forgotten Mafia Tournament Sleepover? Where you fooled me and the rest of town and emerged victorious as a legitimate indy winner of a Rockin Sleepover game?

Have you forgotten ScumWars mafia? Where I, only with the help of legends like Kevin and Marshy and power hitters like Chaco and Gheb, was able to take down the all mighty Darth Vader Frozenflame?

Have you forgotten Tales of Symphonia? Where you replaced the scummy UTDZAC and turned the game around to join me, marshy and Chaco in leading town to victory?

Have you forgotten the days of AimMafia? Where we've had quick bouts of epic proportions.

We've even met in person! Who alive do you share that with? Who alive in this game has a bond with you that extends beyond the computer screen? On that faithful day, instead of meeting on the battleground of wits we fought by trading blows in almighty smash. And never did I once brag about trashing you in melee!

We've been through a lot buddy. At times we worked together to bring down the enemy but often we've been pitted against each other. Despite all that, we perservered! The fun we've had over the years playing mafia is only overshadowed by the respect I have your ability.

And now we find ourselves on yet another battlefield of wit and glory. Do you truly feel any allegiance towards the men and women who call themselves town in this game? These people who tried to lynch Marshy over some nonsensical wifomy bull****. The same "townies" who tried to keep mafia cop alive d1 on some silly plan? The same "townies" who wouldn't join us in lynching OS. The same "townies" who actually didn't listen to you and lynch me yesterday despite all mafia logic pointing in that direction. The same people who accused of being an independent! Do you really want to associate yourself with men such as these? This is a town you've done everything for but theyve given you nothing in return but grief and illogicality.

Yes, I made a fatal mistake and went for the killing blow on Rajam, I felt too strongly in my heart that someone that was such a hinderence to town needed to die. In that moment I felt the same pain you were feeling all game having to try and fight for this town. I had felt a strong burst of empathy for your plight and had lost sight in my duty as scum.

And here now we stand. On the verge of completing another game of mafia. I humbly ask that you take my hand and join me in voting J. Join me in giving victory to the true winners. Join me in not letting a town who has played so awfully win the gameoff of a technicality. Join me in showing the true power of a friendship that lasts for many years and extends beyond these forums. Join me because you got to live beyond n1 because of me! Join me because you believe in the idea that good play should be rewarded and ****ty play should not be. This idea can come to shape dgames for many years to come. It can save dgames from the inactivity, the lack of logic, the mindless play and the crappy lynches that have plagued these forums. We both know that dgames is a shell of what it once was back in our day. This idea can bring forth a whole new era in dgames.

If you won't do it to spite the town who has neglected you so, and if you won't do it because you believe in honoring the true winners, and if you won't do it because of our immense companionship, do it because you believe that this beautiful simple idea of rewarding good play and not bad play will help save dgames.

Only you, frozenflame, have the power to save us all.

Take my hand.

p.s. if you vote J i'll suck your ****... no homo xD

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok won't lie. Macman's right. I really ought just vote for J and hand them the game. Just to make a point really. I mean they deserve it in a way. Half the game of mafia is convincing other players to listen to you and follow your plans, regardless of alignment. If you're right about something, it's meaningless if you can't convince people.

Despite how right I was about almost every element of this game's design and balance, no one listened to me. The scum worked to ensure that that happened. That's how we got where we are now.

Town doesn't deserve to win this at all. So **** it.

Unvote: Macman

I really should just lynch J. What's the point of town winning just to hear about how we won on a technicality until the end of time? Might as well just set the record straight.

Vote: Macman

Oh who the **** am I kidding. In order to believe in rewarding good play and punishing bad play, you HAVE to fundamentally believe in always playing toward your wincon. Can't betray that fundamental principle. Though Macman I will say, that was quite and epic appeal, and goddamn is that appeal to my core principles of believing that all game design in mafia should be fundamentally geared toward creating a dynamic experience with meaningful choices that strongly rewards good play and punishes bad play. You really almost had me hahaha.

Oh and also, you said you thrashed me at melee. Makes me salty. Def don't think it was a thrashing and I'm ready to throw down again if you can go to FC. =P

But the mafia game history is quite epic. Def nostalgia'd hard n stuff. Good memories indeed.

Sorry broski, but I can't be a hypocrite for the say of teaching baddies to stop being baddies. D=

Top Bottom