• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Celebrity Rehab Mafia: Day 5 Begins! Deadline is Monday, May 28th at 11:59 PM EST!

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Heh. I liked Rajam's read on us all game. :troll:

They were a funny duo tho.

(Also rr to clear up, I was null on you cuz of the inactivity, but you did fine otherwise, nothing that would make me want to lynch u)

Also Zen's opening RVS like gave me a SUPER town tell mang. Like that BS case was... I think a reaction gauge. If he REALLY thought I was scum I will CHOKE A *****

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
you did good except for your "wahh claim baww claim boohoo" thing ruy

macman is whack for killing me

/brofist kevin/j/frozen

frozen thanks for following me from the grave...except i had never wanted to lynch orbo. i had wanted dancer/kuz and wanted to cry when you sheeped me on someone i never wanted dead when my ACTUAL target was scum

os/rajam so garbage. so bad. never try to lead town again in your lives

kevin totally won the game

mvp kevin

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Now I'm probably going to offend you in several ways, pink, but when I was attacking you, I legitamentley thought you were scum. I felt as though your pushes were bad, and there's also the fact that you seemed to OMGUS everyone who attacked you. You attacked Me, Dooms, Vanz, Rajam, an I think even kantrip after they started to suspect you.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Now I'm probably going to offend you in several ways, pink, but when I was attacking you, I legitamentley thought you were scum. I felt as though your pushes were bad, and there's also the fact that you seemed to OMGUS everyone who attacked you. You attacked Me, Dooms, Vanz, Rajam, an I think even kantrip after they started to suspect you.
Hmmm. I legit thought you were scum for asking me for reads when I just posted lol. That was weird.

Also, I was intending on attacking Vandz it's just he voted first before I could. I was legit busy.

I don't think I was omgusing Joey either, I had a legit read on him

Eh on rajam/Kantrip. Could say he was omgusing me too. Just seemed a bit opportunistic for Kantrip to start suspecting me out of no where when he had done nothing at all.

Rajam I don't remember why. But I agreed his catchup wasn't good, which is normal but still. After that he showed he just read us wrong, and my read... prolly changed?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Lol Marhsy... You know without a typo Kevin sealed the game for us right? XD
kevin knew about my inability to function under pressure (since i had a tendency to beat zoso in the first game of a set and then squander the next 2 games and got 4 stocked by mafia and kevinM in game 3 of a our sets.) so he predicted that if he were to give me the gun i'd **** it up for our scum team.

goddamn brilliant

also agreed with the thought pl was pink scum till he flipped

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
^ go away you should be asleep
not in japan!

and nah jdietz youre wrong. its more like the terrible os/rajam duo being deadset on snatching defeat from the jaws of victory thatdve won yall the game

:phone:

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Yeah but you were on the wagon with Macman MAAAAN

and Macman was scum... SO cmon.

You were on a scum wagon with scum. What else would I think lol

(I thought one of you would have been tho)

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
not in japan!

and nah jdietz youre wrong. its more like the terrible os/rajam duo being deadset on snatching defeat from the jaws of victory thatdve won yall the game

True that, but we definitely did our best to keep them there XP

X1-12

Smash Champion
marshy I disagree, you saying you wanted my lynch without a CC woulda been a legit tactic if you were my scumbuddy because no-one would listen to you, lol.

Also mad props to Vanz for tailoring like a boss.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Also Zen's opening RVS like gave me a SUPER town tell mang. Like that BS case was... I think a reaction gauge. If he REALLY thought I was scum I will CHOKE A *****
Haha yeah let's go with that.

J's reads were incredible. He even had macman as scum at one point early in the game but took him off because he tracked him going no where. That was a really interesting move by Kevin. Nice stuff for real. lol @ OS swinging the macman lynch around to KevMo.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
marshy I disagree, you saying you wanted my lynch without a CC woulda been a legit tactic if you were my scumbuddy because no-one would listen to you, lol.
heh true. i do think there were better targets at the time tho

lol @ rajam

zen is lame for replacing out. i had fun interacting with your half of the hydra before you bounced but itdve been better with both of you guys

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
i can understand kevins logic in giving macman the gun but itdve just been easier to give it to j then cap macman and lynch os or vice versa

im glad the setup punished town for mindlessly following the cop

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
also kevin thanks for trying to give me the gun. i was salty as **** when i died and gorf told me that you gave me a gun n2 cuz i wanted to shoot the **** out of kuz/dancer so bad

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
also kevin thanks for trying to give me the gun. i was salty as **** when i died and gorf told me that you gave me a gun n2 cuz i wanted to shoot the **** out of kuz/dancer so bad

So Macman would be the only scum left by the end of D3.

*shudder*

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
i can understand kevins logic in giving macman the gun but itdve just been easier to give it to j then cap macman and lynch os or vice versa

im glad the setup punished town for mindlessly following the cop

I think some townies were thinking that something was up but some were trying to defending themselves as cleared, like OS and others I might not remember, JD too lol

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Oh, and I'll explain how Rajam was uninformed insane, yet got all of those innos (long story short, framer got em three Nights in a row).
This was the dumbest **** in the world :(

I think Rockin and I would of had a much better chance had my ability actually worked.

I'd like to hear the long story but having a framer as a herring when there is a tracker in the game is real stupid.

Good stuff to Rockin, he caught power roles like every night like a boss. Bl x1 but that's how it goes sometimes.

Blue scum were way stronger than us wtf. Poison kill is literally the worst thing ever when you're scum.

Gj town, you really deserved the win after d1/d2. Marshy and J were best townies imo. Kevin giving Mac the gun was pretty ******** though. I actually don't think OS played that bad, going for Kev over Mac was the only bad move on his part really.

I didn't really like the set up overall, feels way too scum favoured for either faction. Dietz being able to be recruited like that was whack.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
@van your role worked. inno meant mafia, and when you correctly framed the three townies in a row, rather than being guilty (town), they were inno (mafia).

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
OS and Rajam tried to ****ing hard to lose this game for us it's really quite incredible that we got a win from it.

Also I will stand by with Marshy, Macman and Frozen that statistically lynching me over Macman is literally the worst choice you could have had and I'm salty town won while following OS and Rajam so hard.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Oh, and I'll explain how Rajam was uninformed insane, yet got all of those innos (long story short, framer got em three Nights in a row).
I thought this was very funny.

I know I didn't get to play long so I'll start by apologizing to X1-12 for putting him in a really crappy situation. I tried to distance myself from Dooms/Vandy but ended up looking real scummy in the process. Second, I wanna say I didn't replace out because of how bad I played. I replaced out because gorf goofed and gave me the safe claim of Paul McCartney (OS's role). Worst part was that I already crumbed it. I said something early about Axel "wanting a little help from his friends" which was meant to be a crumb of my favorite Beatles song, "With a Little Help From my Friends". Worst part was before I could try to make myself look less scummy, I got replaced. So deepest apologies to the Kardashian team.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Your entire game was devoted to trying to lynch town players and or giving passes to scum

please stop trying to argue with me I'm not going to get into it any further then that. If you still want to leave this game feeling like the best player in the world go for it.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Asdfasdfasdfaa

Did not see my death coming. Threw me completely off.

Though on the other hand, I think only a couple of people ever suspected me, and I was never in the spotlight for that long. Pretty big step up from SFII.
I decided that you be NKed cause, out of all the people, you interacted with the least amount of people. I didn't want to give town any type of information to work with. Funny how we end up NKing a mafia member XD

@van your role worked. inno meant mafia, and when you correctly framed the three townies in a row, rather than being guilty (town), they were inno (mafia).
That is gay as balls....=/

I felt I played a bit lazy-ish this game. I could've played better...but didn't. Sucks that not only I wasn't teaming with any of the vets, but my original guys replaced out on me (within reason).

I must thank Vand for bearing himself with me.

I was hoping to slide on the radar as town by being 'helpful.' I was glad to see J tracked me on N1 cause that really made me look good. I knew after killing PL, I had to hurry and kill the blue Mafia quickly, or else I'd end up NKed due to my role.

I could've lynched/hammered Macman at the time when he was L-1, but I had to read up and voice an opinion or else I'd look incredibly scummy.

sorry I didn't give some of the town members a better challenge. =/

http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/YmBjQrhEwiQ

our quick topic

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Oh gee Insane Cop, wow >.<. So I made OS/Frozen appear "guilty" to which Rajam would get the opposite result. Lmao. Neat little idea, I just wish it'd worked out a bit better.

Also Rockin who did you try to kill after I died/who were the 2 people you were trying to take to endgame (if you'd thought about it).

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Wow both factions wanted me dead O_o.

So my thoughts.

Giving a gun to scum is not an idea I like at all, I get why he did it and the ends he would go to, but in the end town didn't go the direction they should have, lynching Macman first. It was risky and not a risk I like, but if town went the proper direction I think it would have worked fine for what Kevin was aiming at.

OS's play earlier didn't come off as scummy to me, it looked like getting results for the long run to work with. If I knew there were multiple factions, I might have went along with his idea. His idea to cop himself or Macman, not something I would support. The idea and intent I saw him do was fine with me and I could see a townie reason for why he would want something like that. With multiple factions a cop without protection basically is the other factions problem not ours at the time. The reason I said no to this plan he because I didn't know what we were dealing with and even if we had a sane and other such things removing one seemed better, even more so when they ha conflicting results that they got back. So didn't see it as scummy, but I didn't agree with it.

My plan with my role was trying to nail the likely people to send out a night kill. However the numbers in no way were anything I expected.

N1 did Vinyl/Chaco because I thought they were scum anyways and wanted to see if I did. I thought I blocked the kill when D2 opened up, I was wrong there but still wanted him dead due to scummy play, more so by Chaco.

N2 did PL when I learned of a second faction, thought they were possibly scum. Then the day opened with poison kills. I pushed away from PL because I thought it was 3v3 at worst with factions, so I kept them around to test if they sent a poison kill or not.

N3 did OS per what J answered to my question before going into the night, OS or FF. I really thought that interaction was TvS.

Was wrong there.

Oh well live and learn that what I was trying really wasn't working but I thought it was worth a shot.

Top Bottom