• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Celebrity Rehab Mafia: Day 5 Begins! Deadline is Monday, May 28th at 11:59 PM EST!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
FF, I'm leniant on one of Ditzy/Macman going, would you vote Macman with me if I choose to go that route over Ditzy for toDay's sake?

You also could not have worded what I was going to say w.r.t. Macman being the liar in this situation over KevinM with the gun.

Ditzy's wagon vote onto KevinM is ewwww.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
In my PM it's mod confirmed that the gun was given.

It did not say I was roleblocked

also to clarify

When I first attempted to give the gun away to marshy I was explicitly told

For obvious reasons it was not given away

It's either ******* modding or we have nailed a scum.

Don't **** this up town.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
@ J: What do you mean by your second sentence in post #1681? Did you mean to say "couldn't have worded it better"?

@ Kevin: That's interesting that you got mod confirmation that it was given away. Pretty useful if you're telling the truth. My question is though, if you're thinking we're either dealing with ******* modding or Macman lying, then why aren't you voting for Macman? Or do you actually think there's ******* modding afoot?

@ Mod: U so lame y D=

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You worded what I wanted to say exactly the way I wanted to point it out....o_o It's kind of like you took what I wanted to say from my mind and didn't really see anything to fix.

Unvote
Vote: Macman

Choo-choo, let's go FF/KevinM

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Still going to get my Ditzy case up tonight but switching my vote because Macman needs to go and we need to sort this KevinM/Macman thing toDay and Macman is a.) scummier than KevinM and b.) the more likely of the two to be lying.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm gonna apologize firstly by saying that this is a rather long post because it is going to sort out everything I want to say. I wanna finish things strongly with my thoughts on everything because I do not like the path this game is going at the current time.

Hmmm, weird way to start out the your game DH. Obviously Ran doesn't have a read at this point in the game, so it seems like a pointless ice breaker. Also, you ended it in a strange way to. You weren't really dragging anything out so why did you feel you were?
Here is Kafka questioning DH. I'll get to this moreso when he flips his read of DH from lean-scum to town. Here he is just questioning DH for being "weird/strange" but not actually pointing out things that are scummy nor do I see him really going anywhere with him pointing out these things and his final question.

Kafka]OS big post so I'm not quoting it. Agree with Zen's 102 (J doesn't exist). Totally superfluous post. Only real thing it accomplishes is OS finishing up his mental masturbation session. Don't see the town intent in it and it seems to me that OS is trying too hard in that post. [URL="http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14267796&postcount=128 said:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14267796&postcount=128[/URL]

Total black and white thinking OS. This isn't a real reason to be suspicious of someone.

Tell me, what do you currently think of Zen (nevermind that I haven't caught up)?

Like this post, especially to bold. MY thoughts exactly. Like your play in general, I get a sense of Ran with curiosity which I like. You can be town for now.

Eww, gross.

Ran's play has changed to be like OS? He's being awkward? Are you sure that you've played with Ran before? At worse he should be null to you right now, I'm looking over Ran's play right now and I can't see any of what you're talking about.

Also what's up with that Dooms suspicion?

Not convinced. Still feels like a mechanical way of viewing things to me.

IGMEOU: Chaco
Oh, and forgot about this:

Vote: OS

For reasons stated.
Within these two posts, Kafka gives bogus reasoning for voting OS because he does not really explain why OS is scummy, yet has a strong scum-read and says "for reasons stated" when there are literally no reasons stated. Most of what he has said against OS is just piggybacking on what my slot had said against him earlier in the game. He points out that what OS has done is anti-town, but nowhere does he highlight where exactly it is scummy what he has done. He didn't seem to be looking for scum but moreso someone who they could just lynch.

Then there is his suspicion of Chaco which feels out of place and him trying to force a scum-read onto the slot. He gives him an "IGMEOU" but doesn't do anything to question him any more so. He says Chaco needed to post more at the time, but did nothing to encourage that. It shows his actions just fell on a bum note and didn't go much of anywhere else.

-Perhaps, but I don't want to let the point go simply because "OS mental masturbating is a null tell cus he just does that a lot (which he does, mind you). Big pointless posts are never a good thing and usually serve the purpose of making someone look like they're scumhunting when they're really not (FF's scum play in Melee mafia comes to mind).

To answer your question, I'm null on both. I like Kantrip's points about the town allienge thing but there's no way I'm going to give town points over simply being logical about something like that. I haven't read anything FF's posted yet except for his most recent posts and I don't know what context they're in so I can't really make a call on him yet either.
With the bullet I have left, Kafka shows insistence to his read on OS and somewhat stubborn of him saying "I don't wanna let go even if it may be a null-tell." He admits it himself that the very thing he is voting OS may be null and not scummy but he continues voting him because it is a possibility that it makes the purpose of faking content. He then tries to justify this point further with another person's meta (FF's nontheless) and doesn't explain why the action is scummy, nor does he choose to dissect OS' post to showcase where it is bad what he is doing. He just states stuff, and moves on from that.

Second half, Kafka decided to take a position on the fence for the Kanty vs. FF debacle. He also seems to contradict himself a tad too. The bolded shows this. He said above with his OS vote that he finds him scummy for being anti-town useless, however being pro-town/logical does not give someone town points? It seems he just looking for people to have as scummy and then leave more backdoors to players like Kanty. In fact, he even had created a backdoor on FF's slot by saying that he didn't have enough to make a call on his slot.

Ran still town. DH town with him. More or less looks like a genuine effort with his constant posting, although some of it's pretty dumb so I will have to go dumb town with him. I believe it was around 281 that I started to feel this way about DH if people need a reference. Need to read through RR's and DH's posts but they're just massive so later.
He flips his DH read all of the sudden which does not make sense at all. In the beginning of the game, he had been questioning his read on DH and saying that there were some points of his play that were weird yet he continues to try and justify a town-read. He names a post about DH but doesn't bring it up nor does he show exactly what about it makes him lean dumb-town. In fact, most people were beginning to lean scum on DH's slot over lean town. He also spends much more time explaining his DH town read and does not even touch upon his Ran town read.

My gut is shouting to me that they are scum because I feel that most of what they have posted have been purely null and I don't like that fact especially when it feels like its the Swords side of the hydra doing a majority of the posting.

His picks for vigging were just weird and I don't get why he picked Macman/Marshy, he says because they are unhelpful but what about Orbo or Rajam or even myself for being a non-presence.

I also do not care for his voting history this game of the first one being OS for shallow reasoning against him that someone called them out on and then their most current suspicions just line up with popular thought all of a sudden with Chaco/Rockin suspicion.

The thing I dislike the most about this slot would be how they have not really gotten their hands dirty yet, but they have said things/done light actions. Nothing from them seems to be "good" enough (if you understand where I coming with that wording) this game.

FoS: Kafkaesque
Re-highlighting my post against Kafka because the points are still true.

Skipping ahead because the Kafka slot just floated to D4 where they were replaced by Ditzy who didn't do anything whatsoever in the game really and just stuck around till now. Most of what he has done is just agree with popular decision and do whatever the main train of thought was. Never did he really attempt to scum-hunt and until now just got here.

1. frozenflame751 - Leaning Scum, didn't like his drawn out fights with Kantrip that went in circles
2. KevinM - Null, I get bad vibes from his style but I don't think he's done anything directly incriminating
4. Rajam - Town, hasn't done anything wrong and seems sane so far, want to see what he got today
5. Rockin - Null, he's been kind of inactive but I didn't get any red flags from him otherwise
7. Macman - Leaning Scum, he's been lurking in the intentional kind of way for awhile
10. Pink Lemonade (Ranmaru/July hydra) - Leaning Scum, they've been changing stances a lot and I disliked their overall posturing so far
12. Axel (J/Zen hydra) J - Leaning Town, they've had a few moments I was unsure of early game but seem ok now
16. Vanderzant - Null (slight town), didn't get any major impression out of skimming Dooms, Vanderzant seems fine pushing PL but otherwise I have nothing to base an impression with
17. Overswarm - Cleared by Rajam, I don't see any reason to question his innocence despite his unique armchair playstyle
Here are Ditzy's reads a point in which he was targetted for some things. He doesn't decide to vote in this post, nor does he even have a real scum-read in this post. He just throws out a bunch of leans and a bunch of hollow reads that don't have much backing nor does he scum-hunt on any of the slots.

Here he points out something no one has really pointed out yet which is a null-scum lean on Macman that was never justified besides just lurking. Then when we get to toDay's day Phase he says KevinM is the better one to lynch and the better one to get rid of? Noooo way in heck is that gonna fly. He is just following what is best for his own personal gain and survival with these reads.

He does the same with the PL vs. Vandy situation where he decided to fix his reads to show that he had PL as scummier than Vandy but did not care to explain why on either slot with much detail. He also comments on FF having long-drawn out fights with Kanty but does not care to go into the arugment he had with OS nor point anything out with that.

His reads just read fake/go with the flow and just posturing himself for the best out-come with what town is looking at. He's been a sheep since he began and continues to be over the game.

His recent posts against FF and also against KevinM have been terrible. =[ The slot just continues to be scummier.

So that highlights my suspicion on Ditzy based on the posts the slot has on the game but I feel in my gut they are scum. I can see them as indy and I can also see them as scum so it's a weird dynamic. I want them lynched because I feel they have a really high ratio of flipping scum.

Now onto others:

Rajam is town. He just does not make sense to me. He hasn't been right with a good majority of his reads nor do I get the way he has tried to take the lead position as town leader but not really do anything logical with it. Town, just a townie whose mind I don't get. I also do not get his fixation on me needing to be scum this game.

OS to me is town. I do not get the suspicion revolving around him because it just seems more like a suspicion based on his posting style and the way his posts do consist mainly of just fluffy arm-chair stuff but the fact of the matter is, he has been scum-hunting and also responding to people's points in a good manner. The only things I question with OS is his voting history because his KevinM vote in the earlier phase was bad and also his suspicion of PL earlier was bad too. Even know he is trying to lynch Rockin off of policy and just going with what Rajam wants.....okay I am not really helping why I feel OS is town. Basically, I do not agree that he could be scum with anyone on a scum-team. He is too independent of a thinker this game and just by himself. I also have recalled seeing OS as indy in the first Marjora's Mask where his play was significantly different. His posting style this game reminds me of Liar game and also AT mafia. His play lacks scum-intent over just lazy-town intent that was mentioned by RR while he was still around in the game.

J said:
Rockin seems wishy washy this game but I can't say I see the scum-intent in his actions and they just seem more pitiful. However, dislike his almost random Kanty vote because I did not think he was going to be going there plus it does not make sense to introduce another wagon so close to deadline, especially when Kanty even dropped his vote on FF due to it not going anywhere.
This is a good point for Rockin. People have failed, this game, to point out what exactly is scummy about Rockin. There have been points brought up that he had a bad post, but no one took it up to them to show where exactly in it, it was bad. The only things I can see scummy of him is his voting history which hasn't been that good and his most recent thing where he has investigated me in order to "prove" his claim which I don't get how that proved anything since no one was doubting his claim. Plus, if he had gone with what town wanted, we would have more of a real vibe on KevinM/Macman and find out which one is lying. Plus considering Rajam being Naive, it does make sense for town to have a role cop in order to actually determine things a heck of a lot clearer than the results Rajam has been giving us. Regardless, Rockin's play this game does not seem to me as scummy.

J said:
KevinM would be my strongest town read this game and I have to say I am thoroughly pleased with pretty much everything he has posted. I find him to be scum-hunting and pressuring his scum-reads really well. OS' suspicion of him does not make sense to me, however, OS leans more town for me. I do agree with KevinM though that his vote being on KevinM is useless and kind of a waste.
KevinM has been one of the biggest posters this game where I have been agreeing with pretty much every post he has given this game. I have yet to find one where I am just befuddled or confused or seeing the manipulative scummy self of KevinM. He has been explaining his reads and also pursuing things too. Plus combined with the situation we now have with Macman, I deffo see KevinM as town more more more than Macman it is crazy.

FF, as of late, has been giving me towny posts with his suspicion of things and also echoing my train of thought instead of just being a zombie to Rajam like OS/Ditzy have become. FF has had a bit of a tunnel head in certain places of the game but it hasn't stopped him from doing other things. In the battle of Kanty vs. FF, after X1-Inferno's flip, it definitely felt much more like a TvT debate and yet again with his debate with OS, it feels slightly TvT. However, if it turns out that Ditzy/Macman aren't scum, I would probably be looking at those two again. I am banking on not having too though because a LyLo of OS and FF would make me want to punch walls haha. xD FF just does not seem scummy (or better to word this, scummier) than slots such as Ditzy/Macman this game. If we are to throw his role into the mix, his role does make sense as a town PR this game considering the way the game is set up with multiple killing factions and the way things are set up, if FF is mafia, he is Pink if anything, can't be Blue because Blue has the killing ability it seems over poisoning. Plus with the X1-Inferno debate, FF does not seem logical with regards to being on X1's scum-team.

Finally, there is Macman. Macman actually has not done a lot. He is good at making good posts this game it seems as in regards to fighting logic but it doesn't say for much when talking about his scum-hunting this game. He basically just hopped into the debate with OS vs. FF and continued to just help the vets tear down OS a bit but never really did much after that. He has continued to float about with his vet alliance to this point until now where he is the more likely of the two to be lying. Also with his inconsistent/lurky posting, Macman has slipped much more under in terms of my reads because the other slots in this game have been much more townier than him in my eyes.

Bottom line:

Macman is the one who needs to go for toDay's lynch because of the situation with KevinM. However, I still would like Ditzy gone ASAP.

I'm done now and goodnight. Join me on Macman oooor let's get a Ditzy wagon brewing! =D

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
No

Macman dies today you're foolish for thinking anything else.

Here's the situation

I was 100 percent positive Macman was scum, so I did the easiest thing to get a lynch on him when he wasn't drawing a lot of attention... give him a gun.

Macman now has two options in this case.. shoot and fall under intense scrutiny.. leaves a scum 1 for 1 because anyone with half a brain realizes he shouldn't shoot in such a situation.. I only provoked him to shoot OS because it would save me the trouble of reading the no information slot in this game.

His other option to lie about the shot is a terrible answer to the predicament and the one I hoped he would take without fully thinking it through. He forces town's hand with it.

You can't lynch me at this point.. people like Rajam who are trying to swing a lynch and Ditz are completely mental. Because the odds statistically don't favor town lynching me vs trusting I'm town and carrying out the lynch on Macman

Scenario B
Lynch KevinM- Flips Ted Nugent Town GunSmith
Mafia Night Kill or Kills
Macman takes shot

Possible number of Town Kills to Scum lynches ratio

4-0 until after Macman lynch
4-1

Scenario B

Lynch Macman- Flips whatever he is
Confirmed KevinM
Nightkill or Kills

1-0

2-0 if Macman shoots before we lynch him.

Play the right odds town, sorry but sometimes I have to gamble on a read to win us a game.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Deadline set for 5/25 at 11:59 EST! With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch!

frozenflame751- (0)
KevinM- (2) Rajam, Jdietz43
Rajam- (0)
Rockin- (1) Overswarm
Macman- (2) J, KevinM
Jdietz43- (0)
J- (0)
Overswarm- (2) Macman, frozenflame751

Not Voting- (1) Rockin

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Mhmmmmm KevinM has it right w.r.t. Macman needing to go so just join us.

KevinM, when did you first get your Macman suspicion of his beign 100% scum because I do not recall this at all?

Rajam

Smash Champion
unvote
vote: Macman

frozen is right, this is the best course of action. One of KevM or Macman is lying but leaving Macman alive with a gun (in case Macman is scum) is too risky and can potentially mean town's defeat by running numbers. Macman needs to go.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Around Day 2 J, I didn't let Macman know about it because then he plays differently even subtly and he's very good at getting out of being pressured.

Didn't feel like playing that game so I felt I would have to just nail him myself.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
J just gave me an uneasy feeling.

I will be re-reading J sometime in the future.

Just FYI, J.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet

frozenflame751- (0)
KevinM- (1) Jdietz43
Rajam- (0)
Rockin- (1) Overswarm
Macman- (4) J, KevinM, Rajam, frozenflame751
Jdietz43- (0)
J- (0)
Overswarm- (1) Macman

Not Voting- (1) Rockin

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Deadline is at 5/25. I still don't know if he has a gun.

I've been given no reason to trust your word. I'll wait for his. I'm more inclined to lynch you than Macman at the moment.

Crumbing "Gun" doesn't necessarily mean gunmaker. Could easily be a fake crumb for vig. Given the only other person who could be able to confirm is dead, I don't really care.

You and Macman both come in today saying you want to kill me. You said you made a gun specifically to kill me, giving it to Macman to kill me. Macman claims to have no gun.

There is no reason for Macman not to kill someone. He could kill me outright or simply say "let's put it up to a town vote" or just change direction. There's no downside for Macman having the gun as scum. If he's lying, he must be scum.

The only reason I can see him doing so it to save the shot to win assuming he is a final scum member of blue or pink, hoping to win outright with a NKill/poison/shot combo. This is a possibility that must be considered, but as this possibility relies on Macman saving the gun until toMorrow at the earliest, whatever. He's not going to shoot toDay and if he does, then we get a pretty easy scum lynch tomorrow. We lynch him today and he's town, then we'd have to lynch you the next day. Hard sell.

If he's lying he HAS to be using it tomorrow. Has to. Because one of you two would get lynched today, and that means you'd flip town gunmaker and would result in his ASAP lynch.

Now that we know his plan, we know it would be impossible for him to win by using the shot right now. Sure, he could just do a last minute shot in the dark knowing he would die the next day but his alignment wouldn't win.

So, I wait.

Rajam

Smash Champion
J I don't understand why you suspect JDietz that much given that your track on him last Night showed no results... Do you think there are 1 blue and 1 pink + eventual indies, or are you thinking in other numbers?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You've got me, dietz, and Rockin able to hammer.

I need an actual reason to hammer before Macman can say anything.

Why didn't he shoot here:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14476992&postcount=1665

and just shoot me?

I can only think of a few reasons. Planning for a hail mary. Maybe he thinks I'm scum and is worried it won't end the day. Maybe he feels I'm the most likely lynch for lylo / least likely for Nkill combo and doesn't want to take away his golden ticket if he survives toDay.

I'm very uneasy at being on a wagon with you and J, especially given J's fairly eratic behavior over the past few posts. That kind of excitement is dangerous.

and him saying stuff like this:

J said:
Finally there is KevinM, who has been not scummy this game either and been adequately scum-hunting and looking at things.
Really rubs me the wrong way. It not only isn't true, but its convenient.

vote: KevinM

KevinM is the logical play.

Let's look at KevinM's story:

He's a gunmaker, and crumbed it early on. Whatever.

He then makes then gun and gives it to Marshy, but it fails as Marshy dies. This is completely off the table, as we can't confirm or deny this. Marshy is the world's biggest town read at that point, so this is logical in every way.

Then KevinM decides to make a gun AND GIVE IT TO MACMAN, and asks Macman to shoot me.

KevinM said:
I was 100 percent positive Macman was scum, so I did the easiest thing to get a lynch on him when he wasn't drawing a lot of attention... give him a gun.

Macman now has two options in this case.. shoot and fall under intense scrutiny.. leaves a scum 1 for 1 because anyone with half a brain realizes he shouldn't shoot in such a situation.. I only provoked him to shoot OS because it would save me the trouble of reading the no information slot in this game.
How the hell would this put him under intense scrutiny? KevinM, Macman, and FF have all shown a desire to lynch me toDay and everyone else has had the idea at least once before.

KevinM put a gun in the hands of someone he thought was scum to allow Macman to shoot someone who KevinM had proclaimed he wanted dead all game.

His story is also stupidly convenient.

KevinM said:
You can't lynch me at this point.. people like Rajam who are trying to swing a lynch and Ditz are completely mental. Because the odds statistically don't favor town lynching me vs trusting I'm town and carrying out the lynch on Macman
So hear me out on this.

KevinM's plan, his master plan, is to instead of giving the gun to someone people think is TOWN, like oh, I don't know, the town cop...

He instead gives it to his SCUM READ to "put scrutiny on him". Not only is this lazy, but it is ********. The only reason Macman is even up for a lynch discussion is because he said he didn't have the ability.

Not only does he do this, but he does this while fully believing that the odds aren't in towns favor unless they lynch macman.

Why the **** would we lynch macman, and how COULD we lynch macman if he shot someone and ended the day?

If macman shot someone we'd almost immediately be in a lylo situation given worst case scenario.

ON TOP OF ALL OF THIS RAJAM HAS A TOWN RESULT ON MACMAN.

Are you guys blind?

We have innos on myself, dietz, FF, and macman, right?

Regardless, Macman can't save the gun and shoot tomorrow. We have 8 now, 7 with a lynch. Assuming two die tonight we have 5. Assuming he shoots immediately, he'll just die from poisoning, either before the Day starts or after the next phase. If macman is scum, he can only get by by just not doing anything.

If we didn't already have two mafia factions I'd be worried KevinM and J were of the same alignment and there were three mafia factions... or an indie pair or something like that. No evidence for that, but J and KevinM's sudden alignment just rang alarm bells. SOMEONE is profiting from that, and KevinM's story doesn't add up.

Not hammering Macman and am gonna wait for his post.

In future games KevinM, I suspect actually posting reads and doing things rather than idiotic plans like "I'll give scum a daykill and put town in jeopardy" might be better. I'm really mad we aren't lynching Rockin today and I'm not really of the mind to help you out "just because".

So, you've got some 'splainin to do if you want me to hammer.

I don't suspect Rockin or dietz is going to hammer either.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet

frozenflame751- (0)
KevinM- (2) Jdietz43, Overswarm
Rajam- (0)
Rockin- (0)
Macman- (4) J, KevinM, Rajam, frozenflame751
Jdietz43- (0)
J- (0)
Overswarm- (1) Macman

Not Voting- (1) Rockin

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Would love for you to actually play this game for once instead of being worst townie
I'm not the one who gave a daykill to somoene he thought was scum, broski. Best case scenario that gives macman two kills for free, not exactly the best case for town.

More importantly, if he's the remaining blue or pink mafia (assuming there isn't a 3rd unknown alignment) he can't win by shooting today. As such, there's no reason not to wait for him to post.

So, get to postin' KevinM.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I stand by my choice. I can't say I've read the walls thoroughly yet, but I inherently don't trust anyone who is confident enough to give a gun to someone, then try to lynch them as their scum pick the next day. You claim it was mod confirmed it was given, but you don't seem willing to think about scenarios where Macman received the gun, then lost it (if there's a mafia thief around for instance). It feels more like you're looking for a good reason to incriminate a (now cop cleared) slot since you knew the lynch pool was boiling down to include you and Macman as top picks.

If Macman has a gun and is scum, there's no way he's going to use it as the last one alive for his team and instantly out himself, so that shouldn't be a problem. Nor do I see him using it even if he's outed scum and still has it come toMorrow, he'd have no reason to.

KevinM has no crumb, and claimed to give his first gun to a dead person. Plus killing him solves both the KevinM + Macman case and the Rajam clear case in one go without actually intentionally killing a clear. For me this is definitely the logical choice.

Don't know what to think about KevinM and J's seeming teamup on this yet. Still have to read the walls in detail.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Why are you repeating everything I've said. What is in it for you dietz. ?

Macman won't shoot today, and if he does, good. We'll know he's scum and KevinM isn't and know Rajam's results aren't trustworthy.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer

His other option to lie about the shot is a terrible answer to the predicament and the one I hoped he would take without fully thinking it through. He forces town's hand with it.
Just realized you said this outright.

That is the single worst decision a town could ever make. You literally just said "I know this guy is scum but instead of proving it in some way logically by analyzing his play and discussing it with town I'm going to give him an extra kill abillity to use... as scum... to kill us with."

You also don't explain why you think him not taking the shot would "force town's hand", you just state it like it's self evident, but it isn't. In my mind I don't see any reason a scum Macman wouldn't shoot already. Worst case scenario for him, he shoots OS, OS flips town VT, and then he goes "Oh well KevinM told me to" and has a free kill and possibly the end to the day phase. (and another free kill come night). There's also no reason for him to lie if he's got one as a townie, so this makes me believe he doesn't have a gun. So that just leaves the question of why you did this.

I was willing to believe there were shenanigans involved and simply lynch you as the most logical way to solve the scenario regardless, but that move is just idiotic from a town perspective if you're literally claiming "I did it because I thought he was scum", and not "I have a hard-on for killing OS and can't give myself this gun" like I initially thought.

@J: I can't really answer any of the questions about this slot's previous owners since I don't know what situation they were in or what their angle was, but I do ask you this: How many clears are enough for you? I'm honestly curious. I don't get why you're still tunneling my slot in the middle of this KevinM vs. Macman debate, now doesn't seem like the time to me.

As far as I can tell your main beef with me personally seems to hinge around the gut reads I gave out when I first joined the game after skimming and how one or two of them didn't hold up since the in game days that have passed. How about following some of my actual reads and actions since then and asking questions about those if you legit think I need investigating instead, it would probably be more fruitful. I really don't know what to say to you, nor am I sure there really is anything I can say at this point if you're still fixated beyond that.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
@OS: It's the most logical choice in my mind and I'd really rather have this mess solved the right way the first time to prevent extra night kills while we sort it. At first my decision was based on logic alone (why would Macman lie as scum, Rajam has him cleared), but after hearing KevinM's bad reasoning for his gun giving decision I'm even more confident lynching KevinM is the right way to go.

(I apologize if I repeated something you said pointlessly, it's no secret I'm skimming, but if I said it at least you know I agree with it)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm inclined to agree that KevinM's idiocy is just way, way too out there to be an actual action by town. I wouldn't expect that from the worst townie's in DGames at the worst point of their mafia skill. No one deliberately gives a kill to scum as town thinking "this is a great plan".

KevinM is the play for toDay.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
If you guys let OS push you guys to a terrible decision and lose town this game I'm going to be so upset.

It literally doesn't make sense number wise to lynch me because I'm telling the truth, and if I am and you guys listen you now allow a 4 person swing.

GG

You guys hella dumb

Top Bottom