• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CCV- Stuff has been shown!

Organization

• By Player

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • By vs. Character

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • By Region

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • By Color of Kong

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • By Song

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Random

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters

Neon!

Smash Lord
Finally got a combo, do I give you the rp file, or do I upload the replay to youtube or something?
I'm pretty sure we just have to exchange wii friends codes and brawl friends codes, I've heard it takes up to a week for the exchange of replays to actully occur.

Edit: I dont have my wii right now or we could exchange the codes lol

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
The exchange takes a few days max for me, haha. Ok,

brawl code: 0990 8401 1148
wii code: 3259 5517 6043 7150

Heads up, 1st stock on battlefield is the actual combo, the one on pokemon stadium is more of a silly thing than a combo really

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Okay yeah this has gone on long enough. If I go to our weeklies this morning I'll get my replays from my bros.

And yeah Yars, you just gotta get it recorded and then send me the video files via megaupload, mediafire, other sharing site. Thanks!

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
lol Neon, thanks for the music suggestions. I'll play around with it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ijjra9977g991oa
If someone could record my replays, that'd be super dandy. I finally got some off of my friend's wii. If you cut the combo clips out of them yourselves, try and leave a good bit of time before and after the combos. Also, on the Norfair one I definitely want my impossible recovery too. Thanks!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I would have recorded my games and friendlies at Whobo but my computer kept crashing.

btw, this video should be the entirety of will vs RB game 3

Neon!

Smash Lord
lol at ripples idea, I would gladly take this up but I'm currently working on Illmatic's cv and I'll be extremely busy in the coming weeks. I also own an HD quality dazzle so I can record.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Yeah MasterKurei, you can still be in it if this ever gets done.

That reminds me that I should mention that recently I had to return my computer to factory defaults, so I lost all the clips and need to reinstall my editing program. If anybody else wants to pick it up at this time, it'd probably be the best time to do it. I can tell you how I have everything planned out. Otherwise I guess I'm still doing it, and we're approaching about enough clips to work it out. I don't like ripping combos off of youtube videos, but I guess we'll have to for Will/Ook/Cable/Ripple? It'd be a crime to leave them out of it, really.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Yeah MasterKurei, you can still be in it if this ever gets done.

That reminds me that I should mention that recently I had to return my computer to factory defaults, so I lost all the clips and need to reinstall my editing program. If anybody else wants to pick it up at this time, it'd probably be the best time to do it. I can tell you how I have everything planned out. Otherwise I guess I'm still doing it, and we're approaching about enough clips to work it out. I don't like ripping combos off of youtube videos, but I guess we'll have to for Will/Ook/Cable/Ripple? It'd be a crime to leave them out of it, really.
oh you didn't hear? I main pikachu now :cool:

10 dealwithits

Neon!

Smash Lord
Griffin, they cost about $100 and my dad actually I got me one for my birthday.

@ Ripple: In that case, you cant be in our combo video.

I would love to take this up but I will be way too busy the next few weeks as I already said, also about halfway through the video we should put part of will vs RB game 3 :O

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Lmao oh man. I think my first stock against Rich Brown in both games 1 and 3 were pretty solid combo material ^_^ It's a shame I didn't think to up smash right after that punch, n-air lock, up air combo game 1. Looks like it would have connected xD

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Lmao oh man. I think my first stock against Rich Brown in both games 1 and 3 were pretty solid combo material ^_^ It's a shame I didn't think to up smash right after that punch, n-air lock, up air combo game 1. Looks like it would have connected xD
I KILLED WILL AT 120%.

WORLD RECORD.

:peach: :peach: :peach: :peach:

But I still love you, Will. <333

:dk2:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
you know us DKs, sitting around in the jungle just watching life pass us by

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
now we just need 1 more song and we're good. then we need clips

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
http://www.mediafire.com/?ijjra9977g991oa These are my .bins if they weren't seen the first time. Dunno if anybody got these or not.

I'd really appreciate if you would take this over Neon, I don't have the means anymore or real experience to do this. Basic layout was going to be :

Intro (Ook vs MikeHaze 3) using the original audio or some sorta cheering, fade to black and have the words Get Hit and then Don't Care appear before the full image you made came in.

Start combos. Self explanatory here. Have some nametag for each player in the top left corner.

And for the credits, misc. clips and DI + forest interlude in a box to the side while we give credit to the Kongs and all that. Or one of the other calm song.

If you're doing the video, then I suppose you do have the rights to choose the songs. Just pick something generally agreeable and tasteful lol. If you want I can regather all the clips posted from this thread.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
ok I say we use your most recent suggestion and RED.

and use my song for the intro and maybe mine or solds song for credits

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Will you be ripping clips off youtube for Will/Cable/Ook/Rip? I've never tried it, but it sounds like it would destroy the quality :s. It'd be a real shame if they're the most well known DK and have really shaped the DK metagame.

Don't feel rushed to complete this in like a day.

+1 vote for Pirates who don't do anything.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'd suggest gathering clips of 1 person at a time instead of all at once. I should probably be last since I don't play DK as much as everyone else

Neon!

Smash Lord
As far as using youtube clips goes, it's really not a big deal.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3MEDIuufIA
1:53 to 2:04 was copied from youtube
2:04 to 2:28 I recorded with my dazzle in "HD"

Sold since I already have your .bin files I'll start with yours tonight. Please PM me with which combos you want me to use.

Guidlines that I will try to follow for this video:

-Less than 10 minutes (preferably 9)
-At least 2 combos per Kong that post here
-Generally likable music that has been approved by the majority
Intro http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoaUYcwEpSw
Body http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tLX7Px_P3k
Conclusion? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP2dAf3D-VY
Still looking for one more song

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
it was generally agreed that we wouldn't use DKC music. its too calming.

plus we couldn't just have 1 DKC song in there. they'd have to be all or nothing

Top Bottom