• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CCSC Power Rankings - MOVED

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Thats my specialty anyway.

So Randall, Levi, Joel and I are finished our lists, can we have yours asap?

We also have a proposal for determining the final list that we would like you to hear, so get in touch mang.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
More useful than anything would be a PM with each of your lists and a detailed analysis of the changes. If that ends up being too much work, are the majority of you available tomorrow for a stylish MSN-multichat. In fact, both would be ideal, but I take what I'm given.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Manuel is tied to Alberta because he left two controllers here.

The controllers to his SOUL.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
It's true. For like, the next 2 months after leaving my controllers there, I sucked like a mofo. I just could not press the right buttons on other controllers. I was like Voldemort.

Then, about a month ago, I came across a Horcrux-Controller, one that belonged to RobyExtreme. He had painted it by his own hand, and in doing so had released part of his soul into it. I am currently thriving off that piece of soul, and as such I can fastfall properly. [Insert evil laughter] .

So is that MSN multi-person PR conference happening tonight?. CAN I GET IN? Does that mean PR will be updated? CAN I BE IN THE PR? AT LEAST AS AN EXAMPLE?! =[

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol purple. Oh, your a debater as well huh? I'd choose pink personally though, its bright.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
How does one become a debater? I often browse the debate hall but I don't have posting privileges. I also like to think that I'm capable of intelligent posts, despite my Pikachu avatar.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Well, my hopes of someone who knows about debating privileges seeing my post have been virtually desecrated by your Pikachu-Avatar-related obsessions. I read that mods, or people of higher power, need to witness you at your finest and decide you're not completely clueless. I would have thought that my fine contributions to the Marth boards would have sufficed. Alas!
[/rant]

I like Pikachu, I hope he's top tier again in Brawl. =]

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Randall's Daily Rip on SWF

The Debate Hall is just a slightly less elitist version of the Back Room and Smash Back Room memberships. They are totally meaningless power trips and the communities themselves are not dominated by the kinds of members that you would hope to see there. Even "Tournament Director" status belongs to an awfully long list of people who don't really direct tournaments. It's amazing what you can slip past administration, and equally amazing what you can't.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
lol Randall don't be so bitter. I know you're a very productive person and would benefit some of the groups you describe, but you should be just as content with your normal status. I have been for over 2 years now.

FastFox

BRoomer
The Debate Hall is just a slightly less elitist version of the Back Room and Smash Back Room memberships. They are totally meaningless power trips and the communities themselves are not dominated by the kinds of members that you would hope to see there. Even "Tournament Director" status belongs to an awfully long list of people who don't really direct tournaments. It's amazing what you can slip past administration, and equally amazing what you can't.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No debaters are like that, sorry.

They actually debate really good things back there, and they actually have really if not incredible debaters. No power-trip is present in the way they act. Sorry, but I disagree. Being biased won't get you anywhere. A true understanding comes from an unbiased opinion, which you clearly cannot have since you've never seen what's in any three of the rooms.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
So you're saying I should PM Mr. Evil Eye and ask him if I'm worthy of being called a Smash Debater? I would feel a tad vain. I do believe I contribute healthily to SWF.

I now wonder whether it is vain to want to become a "Smash Debater". Randall, you always make me think twice about my decisions. Granted, posting priviliges would be nice...

FastFox

BRoomer
So you're saying I should PM Mr. Evil Eye and ask him if I'm worthy of being called a Smash Debater? I would feel a tad vain. I do believe I contribute healthily to SWF.

I now wonder whether it is vain to want to become a "Smash Debater". Randall, you always make me think twice about my decisions. Granted, posting priviliges would be nice...
No no, not ask if you're worthy. He'll ask you to submit an essay and whatnot, and if it's at all decent you'll get in.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
I was a former member of one back room and am still a member of the Debate Hall, but thanks for trying. I don't give a flying **** about my "normal status," it's the condescending attitude laid down because of meaningless titles and absurdly autocratic control of a member's freedom of speech. I do not tolerate unfair treatment and were I offered "Back Room" membership, I would decline outright.

Now, can we kindly leave this subject alone?

Nihility

Smash Journeyman
Take all St. Albert players off the Power Rankings, we just wanna play smash for fun, and this list stuff is well..not fun. Not as if the St. Albert players are ranked accurately anyways.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Why was stv on the list btw? Isn't he a falco who has like no tech skill? I thought thats how you achieve a placing on the list =/
If it was based on tourney placings, i can see that happening, but that would mean the whole list would be all looped up.

Anyways, a new list is on the way anyways.

Nihility

Smash Journeyman
Victra, Stv is sooooooooooo much better then you think.
PS: He doesn't main Falco, but he beats people with it. That's teh funny part. Also, CAST1 was a year ago, and that's the last time you saw him. =[ Things change.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
OMGGG ppl

This list is as accurate as possible. And I agree with it completely.

Not everyone is gonna like the list sure, but I challenge someone to make a better one which everyone agrees on.

Nihility

Smash Journeyman
Us St. Alberts just want off the list in general, we're gonna be hella inactive as it is really soon anyways, what with me going to school in Vancouver and Stv starting University again. Wilson won't play much either so basically.. Put someone up who is more active who deserves to be on, that's all I'm saying.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
OMG. Carl double posted.

Parker, i remember reading in your intepretation of the PR a long time ago in which you mentioned stvs lack of tech skill. =/

Nihility

Smash Journeyman
Steve's lack of tech skill with Falco. That doesn't mean he doesn't have tech skill with his mains, especially now that he has my Smash and I don't.

Also, note how I said that long ago. If Stv doesn't have tech skill, then how is he able to beat people? Jesus I sound like some sad fanboy.

TIFA IS BETTER THEN AERIS

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
I can't believe you actually quoted me, good thing it doesn't fit =P.

I left the panelist becuase I don't think I can do it without being wrong.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I actually don't have tech skill with Falco. I love stages like yoshi's and FoD cuz it's not like I could combo anyways. I just always *always* win my approach with falco, it's too easy. I don't even play falco, but my falco does better against some people than my fox does. =/

Top Bottom