• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CCSC Power Rankings - MOVED

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Oh, wow. Levi wasn't lying, there actually ARE Power rankings. Sorry guys, that rock I was under was fairly heavy.

Not having much experience out of this city, all I can do is attempt to comment on the Calgary palcing (Based on other Calgarians).

First, John. We all know he's good, but lets be honest, we haven't heard from him in awhile. Only thing I get is the occasional Hi Alex. Levi also gets the occasional Hi Alex, apparently. I haven't seen him play in awhile, so there is a chance that, maybe, Levi's improved up to his level.

Levi, well, personally I'm more scared of his Fox than his Falcon, but this isn't a character thread. I seem to find he plays considerably better at his house. However, these tend to go unnoticed for the most part, as I'm often too lazy to upload videos. (I'm working on some now, though... Maybe Friday, as I'm busy Wed / Thurs.

Brad tends to do scary good, for his playstyle, which I hate. Chad is also consistent.

I don't get much of a chance to play most of the people from the North though, as well. I have been (unfortunately), quite busy recently and missed out on alot of smash.

As for myself... lol Kirby, and my Marth is still Garbage.

Yeah, I don't get a chance to play much other than Levi / Brad, so... My opinions are probably pretty meaningless, and told you pretty much waht you already knew.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
whoa,whoa,whoa, reading some of these responses i am getting the impression melee will end at the coming of Brawl. Sure it is the new game and all but you never know there might be such radicall changes it might take a turn for the worse :\

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
meh, a few of us will still play Melee after Brawl, just like a few of us are still playing 64. I'm not liking much of what i'm seeing in Brawl though, but meh. I won't even have enough money for Brawl after Randall's Tourney xD

kithkin

Smash Champion
I'd play it if my brother didnt give it to my grandparnts who I kep forgetting to take it back from.

and I hate compy games of a console I own.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
Superboomfan is now known as superboom?

:O
OH **** my cover is blown!

btw carl, can I borrow one of your controllers to play with on sunday? Im at my dads atm so I accidentally brought my bad controller..the grab button sticks and the control stick has a mind of its own.

Marked as spam =)

kithkin

Smash Champion
I think I deserve to be higher on the PR guys, Randall sucks total balls.

ILL POWER RANKING MONEY MATCH YOU RANDALL.

LOSER SHOOTS THEMSELVES.

WINNER TAKES SPOT

Tyson651

Smash Lord
wtf? rjm higher than kithkin? lmao! i didnt notice that.

plus, i bet im gonna fall to like rank 15 cause im not going to melee's end! yay.

hahaha.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
ya mangs. i have university exams till the 18th of december. so no can do boys and girls. :(

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
No one cares about Red Deer. It sounds like a native reserve.

Plus, we still suck.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
of course man. wifi brawl, well, after my exams ill wifi with all of u.. keke.. i actually still havent decided which char im going to use.. probably like diddy kong or something crazy like that. i can imagine diddy kong being top tier hahah.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
Let's talk about power rankings:
  • There aren't enough panelists to even be considered power rankings by official criteria at the moment.
  • The down low of the list should be changed a tad bit, as well I think we need to make a little comparison over the bottom few places, becuase Sho, Victor, Sean, Alex, ect all have the potential to be in there. [No offense Luke]
  • For Calgary, I think that Jeremy has surpassed Mich. Gary and I have surpassed John [given that john remains inactive and never get's unrusty >_>] That's just me saying what I'm thinking though.
  • The St. Albert guys are kinda being under rep'd in comparrison to the Calgary players, maybe after we see how Parka fares vs the BC guys that can be changed too.
  • BTW does Shawn actually still main Samus? I dunno, the last I've seen him he hasn't played a lot of samus, besides 2v2. Same goes with Carl =\.
  • I also think Dan should be above Stu if he's as good at ssbm as I hear he is.
I may not be panelist status anymore but I think it's a pretty valid opinion, and I think that we should have another CAST to aid the update in the power rankings, as well as tournaments are fun =]

PS: placing good is to be good. I'd be pretty pissed if there was someone above me becuase people thought "Oh! well this guy has a better mastery of his character, than Levi. So let's give'm a spot above him"

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Thanks Levi.

I'm not saying yes or no, but i've been trying to find a venue. I have a half day tomorrow so i'll be calling all afternoon till.I find a suitable venue.

Also lol, If anything, i don't think Sean should be higher than Sho, Alex or myself. No offence to my husband or anything, but his Captain is really weak tech wise.

I'm smashing with Luke for maybe 2 hours saturday or sunday. I'd like to smash with Carl or some other panelist as well. Only 2 people though, including Luke.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
yeah victor i might be able to bus down there sometime saturday/sunday

call 233-9852 on saturday or msn me your phone number and ill get back to you

SHOW ME YOUR MOVES

Nihility

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the St. Albert support Levi, I just played with RobyExtreme and Patooty today. Good matches were had by all. Patooty is really good but I think if I trained and thought a bit more I'd beat him more consistently, and I went pretty even with RobyExtreme, but I think if I try harder I'm better. (Supposedly supposed to be ranked 9th or 10th on the BC PR but isn't yet) Just to give a comparison I guess.. I'm gonna set up my capture card and record some matches tomorrow so that St. Albert can finally get some god **** rep, even though it won't effect our spots on the power ranking at all :)

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but Patooty is -really- good. As in, he could have come to CT3 and almost definitely placed top 5.

Last time I played you, Pieter, you must have just been starting out, if you think that with practice, you will "consistently" beat Tiep. He gives me more trouble than almost anyone else in the community. Also, if robyextreme says you would be top 9/10, well, he's not really a panelist, or on the P.R. The person who is currently 10th on our PR right now, beat Silent Wolf in a set last time they played.

But I DO look forward to playing you, especially since you've gotten better. Invite me over omg =P or like talk to me on msn or something.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
How come xpiritfire and Superbooms previous rank both 10?
Also Robyextreme is not rank 9th/10th and nor is he suppose to be. I have only seen one person in our Panel suggest him once.
Still playing Falco?

Top Bottom