• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Catherine Mafia Game Over! Lolilovesrain wins in Queenmaker!

Uguu

Smash Rookie
Honestly though I don't really like Soup.
Summoner neither.
DH neither.

Ori is a crapshoot but on the wrong side of it for me.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Going to make some food then get to reading, thankfully enough this game is short due to the mishaps.

Uguu

Smash Rookie
I could be town, but I'd have to read the entire game.

Like, I'm willing to do it when you're back from WHOBO and there to work with me. Just not now.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
I could be town, but I'd have to read the entire game.

Like, I'm willing to do it when you're back from WHOBO and there to work with me. Just not now.
Fine by me. If I die tonight, then Soup cops you and the problem is solved and you don't need to come back from WHOBO. If Soup dies tonight, then you and I can have a back and forth.

Voting assuming skim turns up nothing. Going on lunch in 20 minutes and will do so then.

Uguu

Smash Rookie
dude deadline is in a week. Just let the game chill out for the weekend and we'll get into it tomorrow. Will also give you some time to think about it and optimize your plan.

Uguu

Smash Rookie
into it on monday*

I'll just throw my thoughts in thread and you can be like rawrwar thats right or rawrwar thats wrong and then be like damn uguu be towny today endgame pass pls kthnx:DD

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I don't really know what to do besides say "please don't lynch me" because I know I wouldn't listen if someone with a guilty said the cop was insane.

this sucks.

game sucks.

everything sucks.

especially Xonar

Uguu

Smash Rookie
I don't really know what to do besides say "please don't lynch me" because I know I wouldn't listen if someone with a guilty said the cop was insane.

this sucks.

game sucks.

everything sucks.

especially Xonar
we'll friggin hydra some game some time and I'll use my ultimate scumhunt question to find all the scum.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
So, color me surprised. My boss left for the rest of the day and when he's gone, the enviornment is much more loose. Especially given that it is Friday. I've about finished a job I'm working on which means finishing it enitirely instead of finishin the latest section I've got pulled out (I've been working on this particular job for weeks and it's been a real *****) so I'm going to push my lunch break back and see if I can get off early so I can start driving for this weekend. In about an hour, I'll either be posting more because I've got very little to do until I get off or you'll see me posting in the social thread that V/LA starts now.

dude deadline is in a week. Just let the game chill out for the weekend and we'll get into it tomorrow. Will also give you some time to think about it and optimize your plan.
into it on monday*

I'll just throw my thoughts in thread and you can be like rawrwar thats right or rawrwar thats wrong and then be like damn uguu be towny today endgame pass pls kthnx:DD
I could even make Stew do it if you have an easier time reading him.

I know I'm very hardmode to read.
It's really not rushing.

It's a process of elimination play that's not going to change unless something severely contraditory comes up, the odds of which are lower than insane cop + uninformed miller in an 11 man set-up. It would contradict what I remember from the game and it would need to be a ground shaking point that no one has noticed or raised. I want to not be painfully behind in this game because it is probable that I am actually going to live through this night phase, which is something I didn't expect.

Reading you based on content that you add at this point is really going to be paramount to asking a death row inmate whether he will vote for or against capital punishment. I'm not reading you when you lose absolutely nothing by telling me what I want to hear. I had a town read on you at some point during Day 1. Given the situation at hand, I want to lynch DH on either Summoner flip, so what do I really gain other than putting a **** ton of time out there where half of my slot is not around to play for someone to screw up and create a situation for a hail mary alpha? Answer, four to six pages to read on Monday and reach the same conclusion.

#HBC | ѕoup

I get what Murderbush is saying, but I also get what Uguu is saying. We can stall this, DH is bound to respond and drop enough tells and it's not like we ever can't vote Summoner when we're ready. I'm going to read DH and Summoner again to see if I can find anything interesting.

One thing I agree about that I didn't think at first was the uninformed miller and insane cop in an 11-man, there is a possible Godfather here but it's merely a stretch, it's not anything i'm going to consider with my vote but:

Fine by me. If I die tonight, then Soup cops you and the problem is solved and you don't need to come back from WHOBO. If Soup dies tonight, then you and I can have a back and forth.
Basically this.

#HBC | ѕoup

A couple of things before I do this re-read:

1. Summoner what is your read on Uguu

Okay that's it.

#HBC | ѕoup

I have an issue with that.

I am Soup I am scum.
Kill Murderbush.
Claim guilty on Uguu.

Win game.
I'm not going to let my reports do the talking, I plan to look at things and I'm honestly not even planning to cop anyone on Zen's wagon, I was thinking Ori actually.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Waiting on DH is fine. I don't have an issue with that and even if I vote, that can still happen. My vote is probably going to end up placed before the end of today, whether I place it or Raz does.

Uguu, are you entertaining the prospect of Soup scum right now? If yes, then why is that and do you agree with my analysis of DH being on a two man scum team?

Uguu

Smash Rookie
I am definitely entertaining the possibility and I have been very straightforward with that in all my posts.

It was just a feeling I got from skimreading the game.

I do think your DH analysis has merit, but more often than not I see "newbie scum" do that as a way to cause misinformation, nawimsayin? Besides, he just witnessed what HepAlien's misinformation there could do (a dead 100% town slot).
It might as well be a way to get town to look for the wrong things.

BUT YOU KNOW ME
I OVERANALYSE
RIGHT?

#HBC | ѕoup

then why the **** did you agree to his plan?
I agreed with the intention, Murderbush has it that DH is scum and wants to lynch Summoner for the sake of lynching him.

My mindset is that:

• If Summoner flips scum, I will investigate Ori.
  • If Summoner flips town, I will investigate you.

• Summoner scum + DH is possible, and the only likely person I see there is Ori.
    Summoner town + DH is another story and I'd either like you dead or cleared at that point.

#HBC | ѕoup

Oh my god, I really want to fix my list error.

Bah.

#HBC | ѕoup

Ryker, what makes more sense to you:

Ori/DH

or

Summoner/Ori

How about both of my reports being scum together?

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Okay, so Uguu/Summoner/Ori (or anyone off wagon) wins on Soup lynch here. If we successfully lynch Summoner, then it is still LyLo. Uguu kills Soup and I lynch DH as I am wont to do. That scum team wins.

Uguu/Summoner scum team is not in LyLo now. Losing Summoner puts him in a situation where he can kill Soup, mislynch DH, and then he has to push a lynch on me after killing Ori or Nick because I have a bingo at that point. He needs to lynch Soup, night kill someone, then lose Summoner when Soup flips cop, night kill someone else. Has to lynch DH over himself in LyLo on my Godfather assertion.

On to the next combination.

Uguu

Smash Rookie
Oh Vincent himself.

Yeah I bet there's some form of gimmick with him. It's possible that his results on Kath/Cath are different. It's also possible that he's just in a scumteam with Cath.

J preferred the Katherine ending (WHY), so he might've made Vincent a good guy there.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
^Why in God's name are you trying to paint the protagonist as a bad guy? I mean, if you want to cast doubt, just assume a ****ing safe claim.

Soup/DH/Ori team wins right here on Soup's claim if we lynch Summoner. I do not think that DH has two mates. That's the qualifier that makes the decision easier.

Soup/DH lynches Summoner. We see an inno flip. Town death. We lynch scum Soup. Town death. DH must now push a lynch on Uguu despite the fact that I hate his guts and my hate will be present even in my death (it goddamn better be). Must sell current conversation with Uguu as a bus. The viability of such a bus is the next thing to go over.

#HBC | ѕoup

OOC:
Kinky demon sex is obviously the better ending. J is just a prude.

Man, I wanna trust Muderbush but I don't wanna get burned, I'm gonna let it be for now and focus on what we have today, one of us is bound to get shot tonight regardless.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Soup/Uguu/Ori wins the game on a Summoner mislynch. No chance in hell that I get this much resistance if that's the case. Not an option.

Soup/Uguu on a summoner town flip. Night kill someone. Soup gets lynched. Night kill someone else. Uguu plus player of his choosing get to play LyLo against DH.

That's actually not as bad as I thought. Could be staged on a Soup/Uguu scum team, but let's see what happens if Uguu is too successful right now and Soup dies.

Soup/Uguu scum team. Soup scum flip. Town death. DH dies immediately with extreme prejudice. Town death. Uguu must now convince them that Soup is bussing his partner Summoner with a cop claim guilty. Not good for Uguu. Let's do Summoner/Soup.

Uguu

Smash Rookie
^Why in God's name are you trying to paint the protagonist as a bad guy? I mean, if you want to cast doubt, just assume a ****ing safe claim.
because he's basically sided
with ****ing demons who steal lives
towards the end of the game, THOSE GUYS ARE EVUL.

I'm not "painting him as a bad guy", besides I'm throwing possibilities out there. Friggin don't ask for flavor information and then go like OMG BUT WITH THAT FLAVOR THE PROTAGONIST WOULD BE SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM

Top Bottom