• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Catherine Mafia Game Over! Lolilovesrain wins in Queenmaker!

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
I asked for whether the flavor of the game supports the notion of insane cop. I did not ask for validity in his character claim as a town role. I want to know if I should throw out insane cop and decide between sane cop and scum.

I don't give two ****s that he's the protagonist because, at any point, the host can give the scum team that safe claim.

Uguu

Smash Rookie
Right. True.

He could be insane. There could be a lot of shenanigans with his role because the game has two paths :v

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
If we're gonna talk flavor, I think Nabe was a supportive role to mine, every time I get an investigation, it says in your eyes. It is always underlined as some sort of importance.

#HBC | ѕoup

He was Tobi, town faith healer. Kind of seems like something that supports me and makes my faith more aligned to Sheep. Or something.

Maybe something else? Stupid flavor speculation.

Uguu

Smash Rookie
naw **** that

a random chance on protecting is ****ty as hell though. make it like friggin even night or something but leaving a competitive game to chance suuucks

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Soup/Summoner

Soup get Summoner lynched. Summoner flips scum. Night kill. Soup declares an innocent on Uguu or off the wagon, DH gets lynched. Night kill. Soup must convince town that Uguu is godfather. Not terrible, but I don't think Uguu is Godfather. I don't have that strong scum read that makes me support the notion with DH.

This was his reaction to me saying I don't care if I die because Soup would cop him.

I have an issue with that.

I am Soup I am scum.
Kill Murderbush.
Claim guilty on Uguu.

Win game.
He's entertaining two man scum team of Soup/DH. I pointed that out above, but I worked off the assumption that Soup died. I can see Uguu scum not wanting to be pinned in a situation where he has to convince town of me being scum or of a Summoner/Soup scum team.

Uguu

Smash Rookie
Well Uguu town doesn't want to convince people of you being scum or a Summoner/Soup scumteam either, because that'll be really friggin hard.

Uguu

Smash Rookie
Can't we like no-lynch and then have Soup investigate me
and then work from there?

I dunno, you have the numbers here Ryker.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Back to Summoner/Soup.

WHY would they gamble right here? Each of this scenarios shows a possibilty for town to **** up and lose, but it puts it in the highlight. I was DEFINITELY gunning for DH. Everyone and their grandmother knew this. Why would they play their cards here instead of letting me mutilate DH and then killing me that night. They can then play whatever gamble with a much more malleable cast. Unless they're trying to set up a situation in which they want to try and lynch me, then I don't see a reason to make plays while I'm alive. If you're going to make a play to lynch me, then why do you play the bus card and lend credence to my claim?

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Can't we like no-lynch and then have Soup investigate me
and then work from there?

I dunno, you have the numbers here Ryker.
The whole point of lynching Summoner is to stop a Summoner, DH/Uguu, Ori (or Loli) scum team from winning toDay. If we mislynch today, and there is three scum, we lose and there's no point speculating about it, so you don't see me doing so.

Uguu

Smash Rookie
That makes sense.

Mhm.

Alright. I'll just stop the scumcalls until I've actually read the game and stuff.

I'll stay to talk though. I like Rykerplans.

Ryker ever played this game?

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
What if I

Die
With a two man scum team, if you die as town sane cop, we know that Summoner is scum, kill him, take a night kill, and we still get to lynch between Uguu and DH except that now we have a fourth player running around. We don't gain another phase (unless you want to no kill and let scum pick an extra death rather than us).

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
WHY would they gamble right here? Each of this scenarios shows a possibilty for town to **** up and lose, but it puts it in the highlight. I was DEFINITELY gunning for DH. Everyone and their grandmother knew this. Why would they play their cards here instead of letting me mutilate DH and then killing me that night. They can then play whatever gamble with a much more malleable cast. Unless they're trying to set up a situation in which they want to try and lynch me, then I don't see a reason to make plays while I'm alive. If you're going to make a play to lynch me, then why do you play the bus card and lend credence to my claim?
This is the key, right here. I don't think Summoner/Soup is a thing. I don't think Soup/DH is a thing on three man. I left so many qualifiers, let me actually see what that leaves.

#HBC | ѕoup

They won't kill another player, that will only make matters worse for them, they'll aim the gun at me or you, and I'm not really feeling a roleblocker here in this game either so likely me. If they do kill you, then it's because they know I'm not insane or something.

That's something I'm considering, not the fact they had information that I was insane, just the fact that Summoner knows I have guilty on him but is playing off the insanity card. It's something that supports your theory about DH being possibly godfather. I'm completely open to both being on a team and I will tackle your posts made soon.

#HBC | ѕoup

I would love Summoner to drop a couple of reads also, if not a whole bomb of them. DH is online and I expect him to make a post also.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Soup/Uguu on a summoner town flip. Night kill someone. Soup gets lynched. Night kill someone else. Uguu plus player of his choosing get to play LyLo against DH.
Plausible.

That's actually not as bad as I thought. Could be staged on a Soup/Uguu scum team, but let's see what happens if Uguu is too successful right now and Soup dies.

Soup/Uguu scum team. Soup scum flip. Town death. DH dies immediately with extreme prejudice. Town death. Uguu must now convince them that Soup is bussing his partner Summoner with a cop claim guilty. Not good for Uguu. Let's do Summoner/Soup.
Except that is risky business given how hard Uguu was trying to make me look.

Soup/Uguu - Plausible, but unlikely.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Oh ****, you want me to post?

Really thinking uguu/summoner, as I like murder and soup way more than either of them, and don't think they're lying.

Totally fine with dying for any plan, too. Nothing to lose

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Soup/DH lynches Summoner. We see an inno flip. Town death. We lynch scum Soup. Town death. DH must now push a lynch on Uguu despite the fact that I hate his guts and my hate will be present even in my death (it goddamn better be). Must sell current conversation with Uguu as a bus. The viability of such a bus is the next thing to go over.
Possible. Also unlikely, but less unlikely than Soup/Uguu. It's not likely because it has to sell Soup/Uguu which is super not likely.

Soup/DH - More plausible, still highly unlikely.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Okay, so Uguu/Summoner/Ori (or anyone off wagon) wins on Soup lynch here. If we successfully lynch Summoner, then it is still LyLo. Uguu kills Soup and I lynch DH as I am wont to do. That scum team wins.

Uguu/Summoner scum team is not in LyLo now. Losing Summoner puts him in a situation where he can kill Soup, mislynch DH, and then he has to push a lynch on me after killing Ori or Nick because I have a bingo at that point. He needs to lynch Soup, night kill someone, then lose Summoner when Soup flips cop, night kill someone else. Has to lynch DH over himself in LyLo on my Godfather assertion.

On to the next combination.
Probable. This is one of the two natural options. The ***** of it is picking between Uguu and DH.

Uguu/Summoner - Probable.

#HBC | ѕoup

Uguu/Summoner is something I would consider, but regardless of information given I liked him just being willing to get lynched for the sake of what we do have, however DH doing the same thing just drops it to null.

I'm thinking if DH is scum at this point an indy accusation on Ori doesn't make a partner sense, FHPOV it's simply Uguu/Summoner.

I wanted to go further on the posts Ryker made on speculation, and i'll continue to do so.

I guess Loli has become a non-factor now.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
The final combination is DH/Summoner and I never wrote one up because it seems the most likely. Take Uguu out of Uguu/Summoner and it's the same concept except with a Godfather role being mandatory.

DH/Summoner - Probable.

#HBC | ѕoup

DH, I have a guilty on Summoner. I have an innocent on you. Uguu has claimed his own innocence and if Ryker is real that would instantly bag Uguu.

Is Summoner more priority than Uguu?

Going to read DH again. Along with Summoner. Ryker can do his thing.

#HBC | ѕoup

DH claiming to wanting to be lynched as the godfather doesn't make a lick of sense however, I'm going to trash that reasoning as Godfather he would rather skate for the win on a report.

#HBC | ѕoup

Summoner/DH
Summoner/Uguu

DH/Uguu is an absolute no for me here.

Thoughts Ryker?

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
So here's the PoE and what I do with it.

DH+2 - Impossible.
Soup/Summoner - Impossible.
DH/Summoner - Probable.

The issues I have with DH's play remain the deciding factor and what originally put me onto him is what ends it after this ****ing quest.

His vote Day 1 is grimy. His justification is terrible. He makes set-up insinuations without the information required. He gets the benefit of a chainsaw from Scummoner onto Badtown Clover.

Past that, assuming DH town, Badclover is a much easier lynch for Scumuguu to pull off (and Scummoner), so why would Scummoner push that lynch instead of letting me run over DH? Answer: DH scum.

#HBC | ѕoup

Godspeed. I don't believe there can be an alpha unless a 3-man scum-team but I think we've nipped that in the bud due to the fact DH is not appealing to Ori being scum, rather than just indy.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm considering voting Summoner also. I'll think about it. I don't think there is much the scum-team can ssay here, Summoner could appeal to Uguu a bit but that's about it.

Uguu

Smash Rookie
Naw Im down to go Summoner. Ryker's plans are always legit. Don't mind playing on it if he feels like it's optimized.

Ill have the game closely read when the day starts up again

Top Bottom