• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Catherine Mafia Game Over! Lolilovesrain wins in Queenmaker!

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Uguu, if you turn out to be scum I am going to be so sad, you have no idea.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Anyone who calls Ryker scum past today should be lynched

Hell, people who call Ryker scum today should probably be lynched as well.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Alright, let the fun begin.

I claim Vincent Brooks, Town Sheep Cop.

I have two reports, and both reports are on the wagon that Murderbush claimed to have two scum on. I have an innocent on Dark Horse, and a guilty on SummonerAU. My alignment isn't confirmed, however.

If Ryker is telling the truth, and with the players gone already:

Uguu would be the only player alive that would be the second scum.

Care to test the faith, Ryker?

#HBC | ѕoup

It just so happens that we have one mislynch, so we're in the safe zone to test this. Either Ryker has completely gave us this game if he's telling the truth, or my reports will win it for us.

#HBC | ѕoup

Also, in my last post, I didn't mean alignment, I meant sanity. I have a feeling J has me as an insane cop or something but that's just me. It sucks BadClover got modkilled but this actually helps a lot more. I think Nabe was a supportive role to mine of sorts, I dunno.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Your sanity is confirmed you mean? Not alignment.

I take three things from this.

1.) You don't catch a Godfather with that ability and need to not clear people absolutely if that's the case. Especially since we are staring at a possible LyLo situation.
2.) It literally blows my mind that you recieved an innocent on DH. Honestly, I do not remember too much about individual reads from before the night phase, so I will need a moment to tell you why, but I remember looking at DH and thinking that he was, beyond a shadow of a doubt, a scumbag. This kind of goes along with this first point. Which was the first one you investigated?
3.) I need to read this game, but half of this hydra (Me, Ryker) will be gone for the weekend.

This could be a possible LyLo play for DH/Soup/Ori (or anyone off the wagon) three man scum team.
This could be a possible insane cop given the glavor of the game (someone double check me, I haven't seen the flavor).
This decision needs to be backed by reads.

Right now, I want a claim from Summoner and you to answer my above question. I have a plan!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Its hard to tell Rag, Murderbrush did have a read that Zen was scum but he flipped town. If you are a "sane" cop I'd be okay with the Summoner lynch since you have a red flag on him.

The bad thing is that we now have the cop but the healer is gone.

Other than Summoner what are the people that we need to look at toDay?

:phone:

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Last post took half an hour to type because work.

My problem with DH lied with his vote. It was timing and justification. Had he voted Zen simply for being the scummy ******* he was, then fine. That was a low accountability wagon that only really gained accountability because of the census. My issue is that he takes it a step further and is defensively trying to cover his vote behind set-up speculation and why that means connections and consequently day phases are worth less.

Typing this, I have reached another conclusion. I await one of the answers to my questions before I bring it up.

Uguu

Smash Rookie
Why don't we just lynch my slot if that exposes the scumteam through Soup's results? :v

Sorry.

I am now going to actually read this game. Sorry for the fans for no Japanese speak. Can't be bothered today. Meh.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
My flavour is something like I'm smarmy and constantly try to one up people.

I need to read Soup again

Uguu

Smash Rookie
done skimming

soup/dh/ori is the scumteam gg scum u got ***** hbc 2012 downndurteh pokemans

wait results n stuff

okay nvm

can I vote someone now?

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
I do suck :(

Ryker give me a readlist and I'll consider giving you a doublevote!
This is my list coming into the phase. Unlisted is null unless I forgot them. Ask and I'll specify.

DH is the only one more than lean.

DH Scum - Elaborated above.
Ori Scum - Not a priority because confirmed scum lies in a limited pool. Kill it if the game continues past two on the Zen wagon.
Summoner Town I guuuuueeeeeesssssssssss - He's a mixed bag. He's done his more to discussion and contribute to said discussion than most players in this game, but that may be because there isn't any. His initial wagon vote on Zen I had a problem with and he wanted BadClover over Dark Horse, which is also not necessarily bad. I need to see if he ever posted about why not Dark Horse as opposed to why we should go BadClover.
Nabe - Town, doesn't matter though.

Can I get the list of players that were OFF the wagon? I'm missing someone when I try and go through the playerlist in my head.

I believe it is only myself, Soup, DH, Summoner, and Uguu who were ON the wagon.

May disappear for extended period of time soon.

Talk to me.

#HBC | ѕoup

Nah Murderbush, my sanity is not confirmed. I have two different reports here however, one guilty and one innocent. One has to be real and the other has to be fake.

1.) You don't catch a Godfather with that ability and need to not clear people absolutely if that's the case. Especially since we are staring at a possible LyLo situation.
Why do you feel there's a possible Godfather here? Also, I don't think a 3-man team in a 11 man game would be the great, I'm feeling a two scum-team here though I could be wrong. I smell Indy somewhere.

2.) It literally blows my mind that you recieved an innocent on DH. Honestly, I do not remember too much about individual reads from before the night phase, so I will need a moment to tell you why, but I remember looking at DH and thinking that he was,
Once again, the sanity isn't confirmed. I'm fairly confident however that one of my reports has a scum.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Why don't we just lynch my slot if that exposes the scumteam through Soup's results? :v

Sorry.

I am now going to actually read this game. Sorry for the fans for no Japanese speak. Can't be bothered today. Meh.
I am 90% certain I have the plan for toDay. It is a good plan as well, I want the order Soup copped people first.

The 10% is for if checking one of three things turns up something disgusting enough to override my current plan.

Soup, where'd you go? I want to stop being so ****ing vague.

#HBC | ѕoup

I copped Dark Horse n1. I knew my sanity wasn't confirmed and I wanted to see what Dark Horse would flip as I predicted that DH would get the noose yesterday, but BadClover got himself modkilled. I copped SummonerAU N2, A read that wasn't as confident in and something I felt needed to be checked.

Uguu

Smash Rookie
Summoner

I will now proceed to read you
with one question...

Are you not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not town?

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Nah Murderbush, my sanity is not confirmed. I have two different reports here however, one guilty and one innocent. One has to be real and the other has to be fake.
Unless random, but that is the KING of ******* roles (Jester being the God) and we will not be working off that assumption.

Assuming you are town, yes, we have something here. At least one scum, given no miller claim. I doubt uninformed miller.

Why do you feel there's a possible Godfather here? Also, I don't think a 3-man team in a 11 man game would be the great, I'm feeling a two scum-team here though I could be wrong. I smell Indy somewhere.
Because I REALLY want DH to be scum and it's the most common cop check. He would fit with your Summoner guilty after the push for BadClover over DH. Indy DH who turns up inno would also work, but the end result in action to be taken remains the same.

You didn't tell me who you copped on which nights.......

#HBC | ѕoup

See my ninja.

I know it's a stretch but I agree with working off reads and not reports, I want to get this right. DH is going to have to drop more tells now that the pressure is on him.

Do you think Uguu could possibly be town? He claims innocence here, but there is not anyone else that was on Zen's wagon.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Unless random, but that is the KING of ******* roles (Jester being the God) and we will not be working off that assumption.

Assuming you are town, yes, we have something here. At least one scum, given no miller claim. I doubt uninformed miller.
God, even then. Uninformed miller Summoner and innocent DH wouldn't work because that would only leave one scum.

Regardless of results, if Soup is town, then one of the two (at least one of the two) is scum. Even the hail mary freak of nature doesn't work.

Uguu

Smash Rookie
wait in my perspective soup cant be town

because that'd mean his results mean that I am scum

right?

I'm not sure. I think so. Can't we just lynch my slot and then get the scumteam I posted, then?

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
I copped Dark Horse n1. I knew my sanity wasn't confirmed and I wanted to see what Dark Horse would flip as I predicted that DH would get the noose yesterday, but BadClover got himself modkilled. I copped SummonerAU N2, A read that wasn't as confident in and something I felt needed to be checked.
I figured as much.

The play is Summoner. Almost certainly, one sec and I'll post why. Trying to slip this in.

#HBC | ѕoup

Murderbush could possibly be lying, that's what I'm trying to figure out also.

#HBC | ѕoup

Uguu, disregarding the information me and Murderbush have given out, who do you feel is possibly scum?

#HBC | ѕoup

I thought you were kidding but you really think Summoner is town?

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I'm around but it's 2am.
@Uguu: no?
Soup's claim lines up with a post he made yesterday with Nabe. I don't think it's a scum play unless he set it up from awhile ago.

#HBC | ѕoup

Realize my perspective here: I've got Ryker who could win this game with me as town and two apparent scum that are essentially PoE'd by results. The biggest factor here however is lynching correctly in the reports I have.

The fact you're claiming innocence here is null, but you wanting to just vote yourself is completely silly.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
DH goes out of his way to say that there are two scum. There is no reason for him to bring it up, there is not enough information for him to reach that conclusion reliably. If you operate under that conclusion incorrectly, then you get SUPER BURNED.

So why in the world would you suggest it? I haven't bought it and still don't. I think the only way DH reaches that conclusion with enough certainty is if he IS scum and there is a two scum team. That's why you don't lynch him here. You lynch Summoner, we see the flip. It COULD be some sort of he was guilty, I must be insane, let's lynch DH play for a win from a Soup/Uguu scum team, but I don't see why in the world you would hang it all on one play. The only scum team that could wreck us for lynching between the cop results today is one consisting of Soup/Uguu/Ori. I don't think that works out that's likely.

My three things to check:

How Soup treated DH as opposed to Clover when he got an innocent.
How Summoner has treated Uguu and DH.
How DH has treated Soup, Summoner, and Uguu.

Top Bottom