• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CASUAL ELITISTS vs COMPETITIVE ELITISTS!!!!

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I would get along *if * the mutiplayers stop bagging on Single Player - what's wrong with just fighting the computer if you're just a casual, or you suck and like beating the computer. :D
We don't bag on single player.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Yeah, I'm a perfectionist so everyday I try to beat classic mode on very hard with one character and it pisses me off how they just make it a handicap instead of a decent challenge. Master hand killed me with one move because of that [I had 0% damage].

PrimeTF

Banned via Warnings
I have the wonderful privilege of being both. I try some tech that I find fun, but I can't pull that off as much in a real match. I like 1v1 on legal stages, but I don't really like competing in tournaments. I find friendlies more fun, but other than that, I think I'm a mixed bag.

Top Bottom