• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CASTLE SMASH FEST 2!!! December 13th, 2008. Centereach, NY BRAWL/MELEE

doommachine15

Smash Ace
this is last minute, but i will be bringing a TV/Wii with MELEE,
Monty will be coming with me and he is only able to bring a cube/melee, cause his tv is to big to fit in the car.

I will bring brawl if u guys need an extra copy.
Yes bring the brawl to, and yes there should be a melee friendly TV.

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
Dabuz (Lolimar) was then sent in next to dispose of P1's diddy. Dabuz did just that, and with two stock to boot. AiB gains another stock lead, 23-18.

GB in an attempt to counterpick Olimar, choose Luigi, in Biglou. Dabuz took one stock off lou, before falling twice making the score 21-17 Allisbrawl.
superstar.

Ness_success

Smash Apprentice
Wow that was alot of fun. I mean sure i got knocked out first match by Eli....but they were pretty close matches =D. I made some friends to. I just wish id gotten a little farther. Oh well. Good games ^_^.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
good tourney, had lots of fun, especcially the nolimar 3-person ffa on rainbow cruise, ggs everyone

but...(p/oed rant at no person coming on)

OMG! ****ing bull****! i had to leave early, stupid newhampshire, **** newhampshire, now idk how far i could of truly made it/end of rant

but still great tourney, maybe next time ill be able to stay all way

Ness_success

Smash Apprentice
alright don't worry about it.

I might just actually be coming to this since Bum canceled his.

Edit: I'm officially coming I'll be there at like 10 am though...
hey ref, were you that kid who used ness, besides me. The only other kid that used him?

If you were, I wanted to vs you, but i diddnt get the chance :[.

If you can brawl on wifi tell me.

Dyyne

Smash Ace
Great tourney, wish I could've stayed till the end. I was out already anyway, I got 17th I think the number was. Eli absolutely ***** me third match countering me by using luigi and all. I need a secondary to deal with him. GGs. Good games to anti as well, we had a lot of good friendlies, and you had a sick come back in our tourney match.
And yes, ffa nolimar on rc was epic.

Dyyne

Smash Ace
Ya rofl. Does decoy post on smashboards? Because I've never seen that name before.

Dyyne

Smash Ace
Did he? When I left, it seemed like dabuz, eli, bum, and anti were going to be top 4ish, but I don't know. Eli seemed the most likely to win, but I can't say for sure.
It was embarrassing how when I played him, people began to watch by our third match, when he just combod me to 70 in 4 seconds rofl. My olimar couldn't handle his luigi that match.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Did he? When I left, it seemed like dabuz, eli, bum, and anti were going to be top 4ish, but I don't know. Eli seemed the most likely to win, but I can't say for sure.
It was embarrassing how when I played him, people began to watch by our third match, when he just combod me to 70 in 4 seconds rofl. My olimar couldn't handle his luigi that match.
idk, i had to leave before fighting eli so idk who won, all i know is i got 3rd and eli got AT LEAST second, and im really ****ed about it

doowop

Smash Apprentice
Eli should create a cologne called "*****" so he can advertise it like "Get ***** by Eli". oh snap.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Mad fun, shoutouts and such in the results thread.

ggs, and I have been declared gayest ROB ever by 2 people :laugh:.
This tourney was ****ing histerical. Malcom has to be the funniest kid I've met to date within the smash comminuty. Zro's just too ****ing fun to play with. Fun tourney all around.

And yes, you are a gay ROB. :D

KORMEGA

Smash Rookie
sick torney i was the falco named SKAR

i saw alot 0f great matches, bum is insane, either he looks like he dominates a game or he looks like hes losin but still wins, neways good **** to every1 xo put me out of winners and then a ****in metaknight had to beat me of course

im ramblin on right now cuz im hammered but neways good match plz some1 say who won and i cant wait till the next one

shout out zro for bringin hype to the tourney

shout out anti for playin me about 6 times in a row and beatin me every time

shout out bum for takin 3 dollars from me in money matches

doommachine15

Smash Ace
This tourney was ****ing histerical. Malcom has to be the funniest kid I've met to date within the smash comminuty. Zro's just too ****ing fun to play with. Fun tourney all around.

And yes, you are a gay ROB. :D
Ill post all my shoutouts and johns tomarrow when I post results, but I completely agree with EVERYTHING Kirin Said

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
lol at malcom ****** that kid i kinda felt bad haha. first he ***** with sonic then zelda in melee for the lol's. also malcolm split first in singles i believe and got first in teams along with godot

dirty1

Smash Cadet
well i think the lesson here is...

melee needs to come first. specially when we only have 10 players in it lol.

Sorry i had to leave early but my ride was leaving sooooo had to go too.

Shout outs to ryan k for the advice man. really appreciate it.
To bum, for wooping my *** with DK, even though i got ya once. lol.

Top Bottom