• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CASTLE SMASH FEST 2!!! December 13th, 2008. Centereach, NY BRAWL/MELEE

MBlaze

Smash Champion
I ****ing suck at the Marth ditto, and hate it because it's boring and dumb, and you don't play it like any other matchup. But hey, maybe Mario isn't like that.

IMO you should have a MM where the only attacks you can use are Cape and Fsmash. Mindgames!
Same with Mario and yeah, they are. lol D:

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Hey everybody, tell everyone you know about this Saturday because we want this to be the biggest turnout yet, we're already looking at 50+! Can't wait to see some new faces also.

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
so after starting to play for the first time in a while today (a pretty vicious mistake with 6 finals stuffed into 4 days coming up on thursday), i want to make the puff my main and i need someone to practice against online starting the 16th. any takers?

MBlaze

Smash Champion
so after starting to play for the first time in a while today (a pretty vicious mistake with 6 finals stuffed into 4 days coming up on thursday), i want to make the puff my main and i need someone to practice against online starting the 16th. any takers?
:O No moar GaymenWatchuindashowar?

Ryan-K

Smash Master
puffs nair beats falco illusion

sometimes you can drill to rest

spam bair fair is ur normal killer

unless fair will kill them straight up dont use it off the edge cuz Di makes them go straight up even tho its pretty strong when not used and then theyll be above u and they might make it to the edge before u ;(

o ya and she can do that sliding usmash thing

doowop

Smash Apprentice
you can keep drill kicking dedede, bowser, dk, and eventually rest them.
fly under the stage to the other side, stall lolz.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
SHDair>Footstool>Dair>Footstool>Dair>Rest.
Get *****.

Her DAC is pretty lethal too, considering the fact I always forget she has one and it ends up owning my face.

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
thanks g's. to be honest ill probably **** out and use GW anyway, but ive got moral problems playing broken characters (and a boner* for playing low tiers)

*edit: 'raging clue' is probably more appropriate

Ryan-K

Smash Master
what time will this start/whats the order of events

i assume its the usual melee doubles/singles brawl doubles/singles and since melee finishes mad quick what time do you guesstimate brawl doubles will end

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Im going to this so I can take SuperRyan out of brackets for brawl
i dont plan on entering brawl singles, i plan on leaving once doubles is done. I wouldn't even be entering if it weren't for the fact that I already promissed someone i would be teaming in brawl, i would bounce right after melee otherwise

youd take me out of melee though you ******* lol

edit: wait i forgot you only go to events an hour or more away lololol

Ness_success

Smash Apprentice
GAIZ LOOK FOR ME! Ill be the one in the Ness hat, and my saturn strapped to my shoulder. What time do I have to be there?? 12?

Codi

Smash Ace
can't make it.....i was gonna come for melee but i hav work at 5:30...so thts a no...gl to everyone tho

dirty1

Smash Cadet
i got work at 6, i might call out for this but im not sure. wish melee singles didnt start so **** late though.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
yo u guys should definately do melee first

alot of people from nyc/LI (including gordon) are going to philly for melee so the event will be smaller, plus 2 ppl already dropped out, and it makes more sense doing the MAIN EVENT (brawl) after the side events (melee).

plus melee will take like an hour-ish, brawl will take like the whole night regardless of when you start it, and if you start melee early you have more tvs to work with since a few people will leave or not play melee after the tourney is over so you wont have to kick ppl off tvs

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Ryan's right, you should be doing Melee first because it finished very quickly. That way you won't have to give yourself a deadline for running Brawl, cuz I think we both know that won't finish for a while, lol.

Top Bottom