• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CASTLE SMASH FEST 2!!! December 13th, 2008. Centereach, NY BRAWL/MELEE

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
SLASH DRUNK CHRONISCHELS 2.5 (BECAUSE 3.0 WILL BE TOMORORW NOIGTH)

listen chris, vanderbilt is awesome, awesome for el bichos, but right now ive had two years for it and its time to settle if you nawmsayin.

second, dabuz, i accept your challenge for a $3 falcon money match, lets do it online and then ill pay you next time ill see you. my REPP - O - TWARR of characters includes in this order: gw, dk, ness, falcon, luigi, toon link, jigglypuff, and id like ot playt anyone online with any of them. just hit me up. slash wall street internhsips pay like a good amount so im like down for aanyone to do an mm: just remember that the people that cna beat me in smash include: anyone who plays on long island, incuding: alej, definitely ryan, eli *te* (QUEENS IS ASIAN LONG ISLAND EVERYONE KNOWS), and then everyone else hwo plays on li. but seirously if im at a tourney im gonna bring like $40 so i can lose to to everyone on the island, im fine if ppl are good with that.

drunk ramble, everyones awesome, cya in a few weeks.
OK I GUESS, JUST CALM DOWN A BIT THOUGH, GOT IT, this will be too funny though, but just calm down

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Lmao why is nobody else like hysterical over this stuff? Patsie, your drunken chronicles are amazing. I'm officially subscribing lol can't wait till you get back down here so we can play again, maybe team for some friendly doubles : ) Ahhh and you're missing castle golf this weekend everyone's gonna be there that made it so epic and hilarious the first time haha. Anyway, def see you when you get back.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
very good chance i am coming and i think i am coming with a crew so the crew battles are still going on right

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
LOL Dabuz...

"I'm gonna beat you this time Eli"

"I'll MM anyone except Eli"

?
id rather not fight you early and have you get more familiar with my style
Dabuz has alot of balls coming to this tourney with all of us flaming on him and hating him....No johns
lol, well, you know, i figure if i can show iv matured and for most part stfu ill be fine O.o;

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I might be coming to this, lets see though.

Eli if you don't have a doubles partner I'll team with you if you want.

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
id rather not fight you early and have you get more familiar with my style[/QUOTE=dabuz;6034294]

You mean camping and smash attack spamming? Ha! I already have you figured out.

Edit: I fail at quoting btw.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
id rather not fight you early and have you get more familiar with my style[/QUOTE=dabuz;6034294]

You mean camping and smash attack spamming? Ha! I already have you figured out.

Edit: I fail at quoting btw.
lol, just press quote button, and ill leave you to your lil illussions about oli for now, no point in words when if i can come for this one i can show action

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I don't think he will because Eli will probably win. Random stuff happens though....

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
lol, i love how everyone complainsabout a character that is only upper middle tier, if olimar annoys you, then olimar has done its job

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Correction Tripping into smashes or grabs =/= Olimar. Therefore now I think by looking at your post I can infer that tripping is what you rely on...

If tripping annoys you then tripping has done the job it does to many...

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Correction Tripping into smashes or grabs =/= Olimar. Therefore now I think by looking at your post I can infer that tripping is what you rely on...

If tripping annoys you then tripping has done the job it does to many...
if your so sure of my strategy 5$ money match me!

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
How about No. Mainly because tripping is random and when I trip into one of your smashes I lose 5 dollars but get proven right.

I'm also not sure if I'm going.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
SBR thinks Green Hill Zone and Yoshi's Island Melee are tournament viable stages. LOLOL.
Lmfao at Green Hill Zone, but Yoshi Island Melee isn't that bad plus I hear it's a counterpick for MK.

Lol, everyone needs to hop off Dabuz's piece.

And I could bring some hax on my sd:

No trip
Replays past 3 min and stuff.

Also, Blaze just got freakishly better. o_O

That is all.

Top Bottom