• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CASTLE SMASH FEST 2!!! December 13th, 2008. Centereach, NY BRAWL/MELEE

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If there is no tournament for me on that week then I will go. This tournaments need some Peach in it. Tired of seeing the same characters over and over. Gonna break that chain.

Codi

Smash Ace
ok codi, gonna give me a little attitude? im taking Punishment's Divine's idea, 5$ tournament rules money match, if you win then feel free to keep bad-mouthing me, but if i win you stfu and admit that you **** at brawl, along with the 5$ bet
LMFAO do u think your tough now? gonna give me a little attitude? haaa maybe back when i played brawl i would accept that bet but seeing as how i have a life, dont play video games much and play melee over brawl i think i'd lose that bet now being honest. and kid dont tell me to stfu cause ill kick ur ****in *** =] but dont worry im not gonna i dont want to make u cry again and it would kind of be ******** to fight over a video game but ya have fun with ur olimar if i come ill see what i can do..

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
LMFAO do u think your tough now? gonna give me a little attitude? haaa maybe back when i played brawl i would accept that bet but seeing as how i have a life, dont play video games much and play melee over brawl i think i'd lose that bet now being honest. and kid dont tell me to stfu cause ill kick ur ****in *** =] but dont worry im not gonna i dont want to make u cry again and it would kind of be ******** to fight over a video game but ya have fun with ur olimar if i come ill see what i can do..
lol, your the on starting with me, see, i just wanna knock you off your high horse a little, and funny, you keep mentioning crying when in fact i didn't just got p/oed and threw my controller

doowop

Smash Apprentice
Stop johning...jeez louise! </gay>

This should be an all Ganondorf tourn. Lets make him top tier!

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
lol, johns, actually, i couldn't have only c-sticked because i got a few nairs, up-bs, and charged dsmashes along with grabs and fairs in which can't be c-sticked, and i may be wrong but i believe i super armored quite a few times in the tourney as well:lick:

and who says i use olimar for dubz, my strategy and character for dubz is completely bipolar to singles in every way;)

also, i will be will to have my kirbs mm your pikachu or falco, but snake is out of the question because that match is extremely one sided:psycho: say, 5$, 3 stock 2/3 random neutral stages only, no cps?

edit: alsonot like im meta or someone whose entire moveset is really useful, only have few useful and useable in many situations moves as oli, smashes, grabs, fairs, and nairs, but, w/e, everyone complains about olis c-stick so i really don't care anymore, the goal of a tourney is to win, there is no wrong or right way to do it
and who says i use olimar for dubz, my strategy and character for dubz is completely bipolar to singles in every way;)
oh wow why didnt i see it before, now it all makes sense

KORMEGA

Smash Rookie
im bringin a tv to this tourny, and by the way i main falco but i wanna start playin with sonic as well. any good sonics that are goin to this tourny that could give me some pointers

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Only Malcolm, the best Sonic I've ever seen. Other than that, doubt it.

ALSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I accept your pika vs. my falcon. ;)

We playing for my venue fee again? lol

And Kirin, I'll MM your mario with my ike.

MBlaze

Smash Champion

Your forgot Cyber. :( And if I play you this time Eli, I got over my difficulties against Wario. ^___^

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Whoa so many pros going to this one. I think I might convince my friends going to this to make a crew, sounds awesome.

BTW Kirin sorry I embarassed myself at Battlegroundz lol. I don't even know what I was thinking.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze

Alright. Good thing I've been working. Now I'll have enough for all these MM's. lol.

Top Bottom