• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

Levi5

Smash Ace
So Brad was supposed to tell you guys that Joel needs a ride, but never got around to it (Or I didn't see it, since I never post in this thread)

I have no clue what his plan is, he wants to go to Edmonton on 14th and stay there for awhile. He wants a ride from Edmonton to CAST4 and a ride from CAST4 back to Calgary. I can't supply a ride for either.

Yes I realize that this is like the stupidest post ever. Again, Bread was supposed to have written it and I don't know all the details.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Bread was supposed to have written it and I don't know all the details.
No Johns

CAOTIC, contact Manly(firexemblemxpride) about bussing down here Wednesday night, I'll exchange your msns for you haha. Then all 3 of you could get here the same time and it's all pretty =D

kithkin

Smash Champion
No he's right, I was supposed to, but I havn't been n since I was told to, except for once this morning, when I did in fact post it, just not here -_-

edit: Oh and Victor/albino. Is there a cubby by the door we could chill by with our food, that way if we get food and eat by the door, we don't get disqualified if we're called?

albinoguy11

Smash Cadet
Uh I think we'll probably set aside a few half hour breaks and be more lenient about our match times, and I want to let you know I'm encouraging sneaking in food and drink.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
No he's right, I was supposed to, but I havn't been n since I was told to, except for once this morning, when I did in fact post it, just not here -_-

edit: Oh and Victor/albino. Is there a cubby by the door we could chill by with our food, that way if we get food and eat by the door, we don't get disqualified if we're called?
No Johns

Uh I think we'll probably set aside a few half hour breaks and be more lenient about our match times, and I want to let you know I'm encouraging sneaking in food and drink.
K, cool. I like having nap time mid-tourney =D

haha the funny part was nate had to explain to adam that i hella jock canada at all times and plan on moving there asap. =]]
so I heard and I like =D

DIVIN0KAGE

Smash Rookie
Only a warrior with a clear heart
could have the honour to be kissed by the sun
Yes, I am that warrior I followed my way
led by the force of cosmic soul I can reach the sword
On the way to the glory I'll honour my sword
to serve right ideals and justice for all

For the king for the land for the mountains
for the green valleys where dragons fly
for the glory the power to win the black lord
I will search for the emerald sword

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Only a warrior with a clear heart
could have the honour to be kissed by the sun
Yes, I am that warrior I followed my way
led by the force of cosmic soul I can reach the sword
On the way to the glory I'll honour my sword
to serve right ideals and justice for all

For the king for the land for the mountains
for the green valleys where dragons fly
for the glory the power to win the black lord
I will search for the emerald sword
lol, holy crap that is sick! =D I wonder who wrote this.. lol.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
get back to your christian taco making

i dont think i can make it up to sfu this weekend. i do need to make some money pretty bad though. >_<
Shane, do you really want me to reply to that?
I really don't find that cool at all, joke or not.
Don't worry about it man, it's the year 2008. If anything someone said was to discourage me, it would have happened ~2002 lol. Thanks though.

DIVIN0KAGE

Smash Rookie
Shades of a past not so far to forget...
the rise of the demons from their bloody Hell!
So come mighty warrior to light the lost hope!

A star in the night
And a bearer of hope
He rides into his glorious battle alone
Farewell to the valiant warlord

I know where the stars glow
sky's unclouded
Sweet the water runs

Top Bottom