• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

kithkin

Smash Champion
most of US is in America, so why not call them americans? The only thing that isn't in america is Hawaii, but we call them Hawaiians anyway :\
You mean ALL of the US is in America.

Thats the problem you guys, don't you get it?

THE US is PART of america, not ALL OF AMERICA

Refering to America is not refering to the US like they do, it's refering to NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA NOT JUST THE US.

It's (more or less)half the world, god****it people.

oh and FYI, all of the US is in America, (hawaii is kinda back and forth) But that doesnt make the US "americans"

Because essentially, canadians are americans too. But if I were to say I was american, people would assume I'm from the states.

God****it, my pet peeve is the US assuming they are ****ing everything.

I mean ****ing come on, they didn't even name their country for ****s sake, they pretty much just defined what a country is, and where they are.

Seriously.

(No offense to people from the States, or anywhere else in AMERICA, It's the global idea I hate, not you, I actually probably like you)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
tori is red falco
lol kage
you cant destroy anything of mine
unless emo$'s TV is going. haha that was a good time. kage, you gonna stay at the hotel with washington+noobking?
and manuel
dont take my money :[
annnnnnnnnnd @ guy who wanted to play my mario
depends on which character
lol Emo$... I remember those ganon dittos with noobking lol. And I don't know where I'm staying, I'm basically following Carl.

Alphicans

Smash Hero

Refering to America is not refering to the US like they do, it's refering to NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA NOT JUST THE US.

oh and FYI, all of the US is in America, (hawaii is kinda back and forth) But that doesnt make the US "americans"

Because essentially, canadians are americans too. But if I were to say I was american, people would assume I'm from the states.

I mean ****ing come on, they didn't even name their country for ****s sake, they pretty much just defined what a country is, and where they are.

Seriously.

(No offense to people from the States, or anywhere else in AMERICA, It's the global idea I hate, not you, I actually probably like you)
I wrote like a page in response to this, but I decided not to post it. All I can say is that this post is lame.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Whats not true about it.

Honestly. Tell me now.

Are you saying They don't refer to themselves as americans?

Or maybe that Canada is not in fact part of america?

Or that my opinion is wrong? Cause you sure seem to love telling me my opinion isn't allowed.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I think we're just all being dumb.

Generally, one one uses the phrase "American" we think of "belonging to the US". People earlier were saying that Canadians and Mexicans were Americans not because of striking social similarities or an increasing Mexican presence in the US, but because technically the continent of "North AMERICA" includes those two countries. It wouldn't be wrong, therefore, to say I am American, but the accepted connotation would make people think I'm claiming citizenship to the US, which I would never ever do. Not that you guys are tyrants or anything. Or that you guys have had decreasing international respect for the last 8 years. Certainly not.

... BC GONNA **** ALL OF YOU YAYA trashtalk

kithkin

Smash Champion
Oh that Luke.

Of course it's not entirely true, I mean it's exaggerating, that and anyone can think they're everything, not just the states.

But my pet peeve is when they do that. If you actually read that line again, hopefully you'll see that is that is my pet peeve, nowhere did I say they always do it. BUT WHEN THEY DO IT >=[

kithkin

Smash Champion
Oh that Luke.

Of course it's not entirely true, I mean it's exaggerating, that and anyone can think they're everything, not just the states.

But my pet peeve is when they do that. If you actually read that line again, hopefully you'll see that is that is my pet peeve, nowhere did I say they always do it. BUT WHEN THEY DO IT >=[

Eggz

Smash Hero

Seriously.

The States? You mean mexico?

I don't see how you can post so much pretending to be irritated if you do it yourself lol
Oh wait, yes I can. You crave attention cuz no one knows you.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Lots of people know me =3

But attention is nice anyways.

Also. No, I mean't no offense to people from the states... I don't see whats know there. United States?

Like I continued to say too, or anywhere, so even if I did make a hypocritical error, I didn't mean to offend anyone was my point.

That and I'm not refering to myself.

And is Mexico part of the states? (Honestly, I didn't think it was)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Mexico also have states, like Canada has provinces, and the USA have states. At least I think Mexico have states, I am not sure, I just think that's what Eggz meant.

kithkin

Smash Champion
>_> well I can give them authority when saying THE states, but even then, someone said that most of mexico is part of the US anyways?

I dunno. whatever,

People are allowed mistakes due to angra

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Anger is not a mistake, it is the way I **** in smash. I get angry and don't afraid of anything.

HYYYYYPE MOTHER ****ER!!! HYPE!!!

It's so ****ing on mang!

kithkin

Smash Champion
Oh Hi Ally, we were talking about you in central canada thread >_>

P.S: I have a secret power of the warrior for this tournament.

Eggz

Smash Hero
i like canada more than US by a lot, but i just dont like people pretending to be aggravated by trivial things lol.

ima **** you all at cast etc. etc.

@ adam

mumra butt!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
i like canada more than US by a lot, but i just dont like people pretending to be aggravated by trivial things lol.

ima **** you all at cast etc. etc.

@ adam

mumra butt!
yup, u guessed it.

*****es ain't **** but Ho's and TRIX!

TRIX R 4 KIDS NUKKUH!!! GET AT MOI!!! VOUS ET VOUS COUCHE AVEC MOI SE SOI!

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lol wtf you don't even have flights booked?

Alright, Cuzins party is going to be ****ING AWESOME *****!!! YAYUHZ!!!

See you all then!

Manli, CAO and Daltys, see you at 710am on Thursday!
We gonna ****.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Who's all staying at the hotel it's hosted at?

(Aye!)

Also, Victor, just for security raisens, can you make sure I'm welcome at connors house if something goes wrong with ze hotel?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Message from my cuz at the Thug Masion
"so stoked man, so stoked. got the drum kit ready. prepare to drink"
He's coming to watch me **** you all at the tourney and he'll probably film it too. *****es!

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
yup, u guessed it.

*****es ain't **** but Ho's and TRIX!

TRIX R 4 KIDS NUKKUH!!! GET AT MOI!!! VOUS ET VOUS COUCHE AVEC MOI SE SOI!
Voulez vous smashez avec moi ce soir?
He's coming to watch me **** you all at the tourney and he'll probably film it too. *****es!
Guys, I bought my ticket today. I'M GOING TO CAST 4 EVEN THOUGH I HAVE SCHOOL AND OTHER IMPORTANT LIFE STUFF. Yayuhz!

Uh, you are all gonna get *****. With love. And Pikachu.

CARL CAN WE HOUSE TOGETHER

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
How old is your cousin? I'd laugh so hard if I knew who he was. I really appreciate your help on every Dyna.

Does he have a camera? Cause if he and David were to film some stuff, that would be sick ***.

Top Bottom