• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Him, David and Anthony are our film crew. While I drive, Anthony and Dave will film our road trip which will carry on through the entire event and with the other filmage there will be a massive vid or several vids. That's if I'm done filming this video with my carmera and it's free to bring on the trip.

Nick is turning 20. Goes to that movie film school thing somewhere. He has a sick MK. (lol he only played Barlw once so of course he does)

kithkin

Smash Champion
I'd do it Carl, I'd bad outh somebody on camera, and then have the people who taped it show it to the people who got bad mouthed, stirring Carl and Manli to challenge them to a match of a century.

9 days? and nobody from Calgary will even smash? Grim.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Haha, nobody really is.

Except the overly bold people who insult everyone, then later they get maimed for it.
I'm good at it but I can be nice...sometimes >:[

No seriously, it's cause I get interviewed sometimes on radios and stuff lol

HYPE *****ES!

GET ****ING *****!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
1 week before cast4. I hope everyone has their rides/housing arranged. If not, check the OP and visit the Housing thread and contact the people you'll be housing with.

Hope to see everyone there!

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
Carl contact me via msn im gonna take the plane but not at the same time as Kage and PKM we'll need to fix a time and place for you can pick me up. thx

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Let the count down begin... 6 days! BTW I doubt Anthony(Fosh) can make it now, reducing the noob school bus down to a meere two members :(. He is in Saskatoon, however, so is there anyone there who is coming from there that could give him a ride? It would be greatly appreciated.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Speaking of which, funny story guys.

I had put away $125 for this tournament (strictly for there, with food and MM's and all) and uhh, it's all missing.

Like it's gone from my wallet.

So, yeah, ****.

I'll find a way to pay, but it might not be pretty.

Top Bottom