• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

kithkin

Smash Champion
i h8 teers. i tihnk tiers r 4 queers becuz u can play evry charactr in the game equaly if u kno how
I actually don't like tiers, but because of their system.

Also lol I used a purple controller for so long, I onlyhate people with rare controllers that I dont have the money for.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I use fsmash

Edit:
Gimpy, my understanding is that you could drive here but wouldn't want to drive the rest of the way...
Would it be alright if someone else drove your vehicle for you? Just thought I'd ask. :\

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I actually don't like tiers, but because of their system.

Also lol I used a purple controller for so long, I onlyhate people with rare controllers that I dont have the money for.
I agree, they don't explain too much on how they base their decisions. But it's still better than nothing, I guess.

But tiers aren't needed. We all know Mewtwo is the best character in Melee.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
What is the projected turnout for this thing?

I haven't hung out with Canadians in a while.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Eggz, I don't think you still play Mario, but it's still how I know you

Also Levi "I wish Peach was real, then I'd plow her frontbutt front dusk till dawn"

That was so funny, who said it.

was it joel?

Konkey Dong

Smash Journeyman
lol dude there are more than 40 people alone on the confirmed list. i'm thinking at least 60 and that's with the typical drop outs over the last week before the tourney.

kithkin

Smash Champion
My only concern to that list is how quick to jump the gun Victor is, but I can name a few people who are planning on coming who arn't on it so it's fine.

That and rides, for the genereal crowd AND the flyers

Levi5

Smash Ace
Levi, "I wish Peach was real, then I'd plow her frontbutt front dusk till dawn." That was so funny, who said it? Was it Joel?
It would've been him. I don't fantasize front butts.... or le pêche.
P.S.
Joel says you have type 3 herpes.

Top Bottom