• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Ignore Noobking he gets drunk and gets cocky on SWF lol >_>

Oh btw you forgot to put my name on the list RaynEX

FalseFalco

Smash Master
k after the tourney regardless of who won we are all getting smashed and doing something ******** like playing brawl

deal?

Konkey Dong

Smash Journeyman
I'm in and then after.. we need drunken money matches. And I mean serious drunken MMs!!!
that means the 2 competitors gotta consume the same amount of alchohol.

for example:

- carl and kage drink down 3 jagerbombs
- they fight for one round
- carl and kage have another jagerbomb
- they fight for round two
- carl and kage take 3 bong hits
- they fight for round three

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
that means the 2 competitors gotta consume the same amount of alchohol.

for example:

- carl and kage drink down 3 jagerbombs
- they fight for one round
- carl and kage have another jagerbomb
- they fight for round two
- carl and kage take 3 bong hits
- they fight for round three
im so down for this.

Wife

Smash Lord
What's up Canada. I got a few more messages, so I just want to be clear. While I really want to come to a Canada thing, this one ain't it. It's like 8 zillion miles away from where I live. But Europhoria was talking about a Toronto tourny, which I would definitely plan on attending.

So hopefully I'll be up north later on.

Also, knowing how you guys roll, will you support my videos? I Just put the newest one in my sig. I think you'll like em. Thanks!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
What's up Canada. I got a few more messages, so I just want to be clear. While I really want to come to a Canada thing, this one ain't it. It's like 8 zillion miles away from where I live. But Europhoria was talking about a Toronto tourny, which I would definitely plan on attending.

So hopefully I'll be up north later on.

Also, knowing how you guys roll, will you support my videos? I Just put the newest one in my sig. I think you'll like em. Thanks!
ok so i heard on facebook that this **** is gonna be super huge. I'm totally definitely coming to this. Money matches!!!!
lol, you can see how some of us got the wrong impression. Ah well, no worries.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
No one gets a joke.

I swear to god, sometimes...
It's because all your posts are trying to be the witty voice in the background. The playground bully's sidekick going "yeah! what he said". The one that everybody tries to ignore, and nobody appreciates. It's not that we're not lighthearted enough. It's that all your posts are so similar sometimes we make the mistake of taking you seriously or even reading them at all.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
WC vs. Ontario would be alot more interesting imo. If we threw in EC instead of Ontario...

well then that would include a few players from Quebec...

I think we all know how that would turn out. *shrug*

Top Bottom