• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Sorry, I don't really play 64. Also, teaming with DAN = autowin. Same with Jack when it comes to BC. Not happening :p

If you're looking to make some money, I will throw down $50 for gas for the drive there as long as I get priority shotgun =)

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Sorry, I don't really play 64. Also, teaming with DAN = autowin. Same with Jack when it comes to BC. Not happening :p

If you're looking to make some money, I will throw down $50 for gas for the drive there as long as I get priority shotgun =)
lol sure
I wasn't expecting you to take it but I figured I'd ask for easy winnings anyway :p

Also, just some regular mms must happen of course? :D

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lol

I'm more for guitar, bass and drums with sick vocals type of music. You know, something with a little bit of soul that can be preformed live and change as it goes...
But that's just me and a few billion other people :\
*teehee

k so I lost my drivers liscence so I'm getting another one and have to take the road test again lol. No biggy, I'll getter done.

Still looking for that other vehicle...

Gimpy, if you don't want to drive, could someone else drive your car the rest of the way or would that not be so good? Just asking. ;P

Eggz

Smash Hero
what do you mean what kind of happy hardcore lol
happy hardcore is a sub genre of hardcore, i cant break it down for you more than that
true hardcore, clubland xtreme hardcore, hardcore euphoria, bonkers
i got gabber, hardstyle and everything

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
what do you mean what kind of happy hardcore lol
happy hardcore is a sub genre of hardcore, i cant break it down for you more than that
true hardcore, clubland xtreme hardcore, hardcore euphoria, bonkers
i got gabber, hardstyle and everything
Yeah, you guys are SO dumb.

I swear

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I just read through all the rules and I came accross two things. One is more upsetting over the other... anyways...

"-There will be 4 Captains who will divide the participants into 4 separate crews."

May I ask WHY you chose to do this? So we can't crew with people from our region? wtf o.O

Also, I request that you change the stages allowed for Falcon onry to Dreamland64 & FD onry.....

that is all =)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I just read through all the rules and I came accross two things. One is more upsetting over the other... anyways...

"-There will be 4 Captains who will divide the participants into 4 separate crews."

May I ask WHY you chose to do this? So we can't crew with people from our region? wtf o.O

Also, I request that you change the stages allowed for Falcon onry to Dreamland64 & FD onry.....

that is all =)

There wasn't supposed to be a crew tournament, only random crew grudge matches and stuff (eg.WC vs EC). I just sorta copy and pasted the entire first post from the CAST3 thread last year. My bad. Heh.

Done and done.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

There wasn't supposed to be a crew tournament, only random crew grudge matches and stuff (eg.WC vs EC). I just sorta copy and pasted the entire first post from the CAST3 thread last year. My bad. Heh.

Done and done.
So WILL there be a crew battle tournament?

can you update the stages allowed in Falcon Onry so as to make it "official" if you haven't done so already? :)

If by EC vs. WC you mean everyone lines up and gets buttsecks"ed" by my Fox then I whole-heartedly agree.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Really? I was thinking the complete opposite. The rule should really be: 99 stock. Whoever gets a falcon punch first wins.

Top Bottom