• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
xXx-NoobKing-xXx posting on SpaceFalcons account:

They all can't afford to come here. At most we'll get 3 BC players from our power ranking. Myself, SpaceFalcon, and Firexemblempryde. BC MIGHT have a 3-man crew if that's allowed. If not, we'll just form some sort of alliance w/Alberta.

MTL is too ****ing good. It's like not even fair. **** you guys! ;) <3 MTL
Right now Daltsy is in Victoria going through the School of Robot with Eric as a teacher and on the 13th there will be me there showing my moves as well. We might not be PR material (well Daltsy might) but we're something. :\

Also, you've never seen me actually play. The one time I did play you in melee was the first time I pick up the game in over 5 months, to say the least I was "rusty" and cringe at how bad I was. lol

There will be 3 or 4 players coming with me from BC as well. They're decent but haven't been to a Vancouver tourney yet. The 13th will be a first for a couple of them and my first time going there to actually compete in melee so hopefully we'll do well enough for crew material? :]

ppig

Smash Journeyman
i hate being a smash noob lul i would be using this sooner if i knew how to use it lol

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
*cough* what if i go?

thats 4 from bc right? ;P
I know how these things go gimpy... the chances of you ACTUALLY going are like 1 in 100. However, feel free to prove me wrong ;)

<3 Gimpy

Right now Daltsy is in Victoria going through the School of Robot with Eric as a teacher and on the 13th there will be me there showing my moves as well. We might not be PR material (well Daltsy might) but we're something. :\

Also, you've never seen me actually play. The one time I did play you in melee was the first time I pick up the game in over 5 months, to say the least I was "rusty" and cringe at how bad I was. lol

There will be 3 or 4 players coming with me from BC as well. They're decent but haven't been to a Vancouver tourney yet. The 13th will be a first for a couple of them and my first time going there to actually compete in melee so hopefully we'll do well enough for crew material? :]
I don't like to judge. Just prove to me you or you're friends at aroudn my level by CAST4 and we could consider it.

MTL sucks my Fox's left buttcheek.

/trashtalk

If enough people come this crew thing will be interesting.
werd brotha. I'm trying SOOOO hard to get at least 3 people from our top 10 but it's looking grim. :/

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Well, it looks like the only way for me to be good enough to be on the BC crew this time is to BEAT the KING OF NOOBS next weekend because there are so many players that like being with BC
XD like that'll ever happen hahaha

But yeah, I'll have to find a second vehicle to confirm that I can take you guys up eggz. Shouldn't be a problem though. It's still months away *teehee

Levi5

Smash Ace
K fine I'll Captain a Calgary crew. Talk to me if you're interested in joining.
Sending out money matches to Red Deer, Saskatchewan, Manitoba.
Edmonton is hardly fair for most of us =P. Dan counts as Edmonton also.

And maybe have a SoCalgary vs NorCalgary MM if enough northies come.

Lists Subject to Change. GLHF

Edit: I'm not Jewish, I honestly think that Red Deer stands a pretty good chance vs the regular Calgary roster

kithkin

Smash Champion
Yeah and Alex uses it =D

<3 Eggz, I expect mad upair ****. With whoever, just has to be upair. XD

Levi I'm in. I won't play Roy if you don't want me to either.

edit: If I have money I'll take MM's with Red Deer, Manitoba, and Sask too probably,

On top of my personal favourite players MM's and my challengers MMs.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Well, it looks like the only way for me to be good enough to be on the BC crew this time is to BEAT the KING OF NOOBS next weekend because there are so many players that like being with BC
XD like that'll ever happen hahaha

But yeah, I'll have to find a second vehicle to confirm that I can take you guys up eggz. Shouldn't be a problem though. It's still months away *teehee
DUDE!!! Could I get a ride too? >.> If I decide flying is too expensive? lol

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
DUDE!!! Could I get a ride too? >.> If I decide flying is too expensive? lol
HOLLY ****!
lol yeah ;)

I would gladly give you a ride there too but I wont know for sure until sometime in the next few months I confirm another vehicle. We can all drive but we need another car to drive lol.

Actually, would it be possible to take your car all the way there if you come here to carpool anyway? Carpooling with your vehicle and my smexy vehicle and possibly one more vehicle and all problems are solved. :D

You would be driving to Kelowna right? Or bus? 2 cars if we have yours too, possibly 3 if Saki comes. There will be 9 of us total if everyone planning to come this way does.

Also, I can house all 9 of us if you guys need. I got my uncles phat house to stay at for the weekend :D

Edit: Adam, nvm about your car. I'll look for one. *teehee

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
wow man, nice. I don't have a car though, lol. I'm PROBABLY down for saving money... but I can't leave until late wednesday night or early thursday morning (nov13th/14th) or anytime after that, it's up to you...

.Marik

is a social misfit
This sounds like an fantastic tournament that I would love to be a part of.... if I wasn't all the way over in Toronto...

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
TO johns are the best johns.

Not.

:( I wanna come. Screw raising money for Wife's plane ticket, raise money for Beeble!

PS. Marik, check out the GTA thread.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
wow man, nice. I don't have a car though, lol. I'm PROBABLY down for saving money... but I can't leave until late wednesday night or early thursday morning (nov13th/14th) or anytime after that, it's up to you...
I can pretty much go any time. I'll ditch whatever plans I have to go accordingly but the time we'll be leaving is depending on everyone that's coming so that could vary a little. :\

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
HOLLY ****!
lol yeah ;)

I would gladly give you a ride there too but I wont know for sure until sometime in the next few months I confirm another vehicle. We can all drive but we need another car to drive lol.

Actually, would it be possible to take your car all the way there if you come here to carpool anyway? Carpooling with your vehicle and my smexy vehicle and possibly one more vehicle and all problems are solved. :D

You would be driving to Kelowna right? Or bus? 2 cars if we have yours too, possibly 3 if Saki comes. There will be 9 of us total if everyone planning to come this way does.

Also, I can house all 9 of us if you guys need. I got my uncles phat house to stay at for the weekend :D

Edit: Adam, nvm about your car. I'll look for one. *teehee

I need to know ASAP. I will probably buy a plane ticket if I dont' know soon.

Eggz

Smash Hero
whoever i ride with has to have a tape adapter or a stereo that hooks up to headphone jacks on mp3 players

and will listen to happy hardcore and rap the whole way
no johns

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I need to know ASAP. I will probably buy a plane ticket if I dont' know soon.
Alright alright, I'll figure it out soon enough. Hopefully by the 13th. Is that enough time?
If it's not looking good I'll let you know immediately.

whoever i ride with has to have a tape adapter or a stereo that hooks up to headphone jacks on mp3 players

and will listen to happy hardcore and rap the whole way
no johns
I can't promise anything but I could always steal my moms device thingy from her van. I'll see what I can do. I'd like to listen to some of that too. :D
If this does not happen, you will happily listen to my bands album and whatever else I play because it'll be your only choice once you get here either way.
gg no re

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Alright alright, I'll figure it out soon enough. Hopefully by the 13th. Is that enough time?
If it's not looking good I'll let you know immediately.

I can't promise anything but I could always steal my moms device thingy from her van. I'll see what I can do. I'd like to listen to some of that too. :D
If this does not happen, you will happily listen to my bands album and whatever else I play because it'll be your only choice once you get here either way.
gg no re
Yeah, if u can let me know by the 13th, that'd be good. Thanks bro.

Top Bottom