• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
I'd love to contribute VCRs and tapes, Victor, but I have no definite way to come out.

There must be videos made of this. Entertaining ones.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I wanna MM the following people:

Fireemblemxpryde
Noobking
Steve
FalseFalco
Superboomfan
Lemonlau (I got him)
and any other BC PR people.

$5 each, bo3 or $10, bo5.

Accept????

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I'm probably gonna put like 100$ on the line in MMs at this if everyone accepts.
Also, what city should we fly into if we come, and who would pick us up/drive us?

kithkin

Smash Champion
I suggest edmonton, for now at least. It's a better place to start at if you're looking for a ride.

All I can say is, theres not a single ride for the calgary commuity comfirmed yet, let alone room for extras.

So yeah, not to sound like I'm turning you away, but I know for a fact we are currently not offering rides.

But I can try to look up greyhound pricing from here for you if you'd like.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Also, everyone on the West Coast or whatever PR you have, your top 15 let's say?
Best of 3 or Best of 5 advanced slobs for 10$ each?
Kid likes to gamble...

Since there's so many east coasters making the trip i will probably be trying to drive them. It sucks that red deer is inconvenient to fly to.

I'll do money matches I guess but only on matchups I like. No pika/sheik or anything (wtf is that east coast matchup garbage). Also your best bet is probably to money match my falco cuz he probably the only char I might lose with.

also if adam BROWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN is coming then ew wc crews could be a possibility. East coast has an all star lineup though so I think I'd be playing for the highlight reel if a crew battle were to go down. We should do a dance crew battle too that would be so sick LOL

kithkin

Smash Champion
Also your best bet is probably to money match my falco cuz he probably the only char I might lose with.

We should do a dance crew battle too that would be so sick LOL
It's the truth, his falco really is false.

LOL YOUR DANCING CARL?

Want me to post the gif. I can post the gif.

Levi5

Smash Ace
Post it, or this post will be put to waste.

Edit: Christ, 4 posts since I first loaded this page. Calm the **** down guys.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol, I should probably put down my info

* Alias - Cash Mooney
* Real name - Ian Mooney
* Location coming from - Florida, USA
Florida? Wow. You should try to convince some more americans to come. :D

I'll mark you down sometime later.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Florida? Wow. You should try to convince some more americans to come. :D

I'll mark you down sometime later.
I was supposed to be at that two day canada melee tourney Kage won, but I never got to, so I'm determined to make it this time :D

<3 Canada. Too good.

I'll try. Maybe linguini will go and I can have a good team mate for once.

also, is chester going to this? His DK is deffinatly too good and I need to get to play it.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I was supposed to be at that two day canada melee tourney Kage won, but I never got to, so I'm determined to make it this time :D

<3 Canada. Too good.

I'll try. Maybe linguini will go and I can have a good team mate for once.

also, is chester going to this? His DK is deffinatly too good and I need to get to play it.
I think you are mixing up players.. Chester is a space animal main, PKM is the guy with the excellent DK and also an all characters main person.

That would be funny if Linguini came to this.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
I think you are mixing up players.. Chester is a space animal main, PKM is the guy with the excellent DK and also an all characters main person.

That would be funny if Linguini came to this.
Yeah. Well I met chester and pkm at FC and they were very polite, and too good of course.

So both of them better come!

Yeah hopefully Renth, Linguini, and I can all make it. 5 person ganon crew? oshi

Levi5

Smash Ace
DO NOT BUY ADVANCE TICKETS FROM GREYHOUND.
They become 100% void if you're at the station less than 60 minutes before the trip is scheduled to leave. So, you would have to buy tickets again after showing up 59 minutes early. Don't fall for their shit, I almost did once.

Renth

Smash Hero
*grumbles* I haven't been to Canada in years couldn't hurt to visit so it's a maybe guys. on top of that, i haven't played smash in well over 3 - 5 months now.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Yeah it is abit of a price Euphoria, but I mean, if you buy it the day of, (I still suggest coming from edmonton) then you can see if you can get a ride, up to the day before, which gives you a good chance.

+ MM's getyou money

Top Bottom