• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

Wife

Smash Lord
LOL @ including me in the title post. I'm going to look into plane tickets now. I've always wanted to see Canada, this could be a bombass excuse to.

I'm assuming I could get housing with somebody? If there's time I want to see Canada a little bit.

EDIT: yikes @ plane tickets. and omg I don't know my Canada geography. Alberta is soooooooo far West. Jesus. Guys I'll have to take a raincheck for something in Toronto or Ottowa or something. Sorry!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
rofl. Come anyways.

Tell you what, I'll try and host a few fundraiser tournaments (or just random fundraisers in general) where all proceeds goes towards your travel expenses and stuffs. Sound good Wife?

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I'll give you $5 if you come Wife >_> and by that I mean you'll win it in a MM against me.

You don't wanna go to EC Canada, that wouldn't be fun.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
LOL @ including me in the title post. I'm going to look into plane tickets now. I've always wanted to see Canada, this could be a bombass excuse to.

I'm assuming I could get housing with somebody? If there's time I want to see Canada a little bit.

EDIT: yikes @ plane tickets. and omg I don't know my Canada geography. Alberta is soooooooo far West. Jesus. Guys I'll have to take a raincheck for something in Toronto or Ottowa or something. Sorry!
Well ya Alberta is considered West Coast.. lol. I go from Montreal to Alberta takes like 4-5 hours flight.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
yo im interested in this now as well.

RAYNEX I WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN!!!

who would house me son?

anyone else from atlantic north/EC trying to make this? lets travel together son.

Renth

Smash Hero
I am .

I'm also going to need housing.

yo holy **** son flights are 600 bucks BAWWWWWWWW
Mooney come to PA for awhile then when i get my license we'll drive up to this thang in stylzzz that is.. if i'm not back in FL or if i have a job at this point.. lots of complications bro

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
yo im interested in this now as well.

RAYNEX I WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN!!!

who would house me son?

anyone else from atlantic north/EC trying to make this? lets travel together son.
You want your revenge from pound eh? :D I remember talking you through that match with wobbles. I'm like, YOU CAN DO IT. then i came back 5min later and you beat him. hahaha.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Carl's a wifebeater.

Alo, guys repetitively check ticket prices, you can find glorious sales randomly throughout the week they constantly change.

ADAT2 will have a Roy-only tourney, but don't expect ADAT2 until maybe March or so lol.
But don't expect ADAT2 to matter right now.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
might as well trashtalk

Europhoria I saw your youtube videos and I can honestly say you dont have a chance at beating me in a marth ditto.

like, if you were a little better I wouldn't try to judge based off vids but

dayum

you suck

kithkin

Smash Champion
Alright I'm here to clear up any discreencies you people may have about my reputation of being supremely awesome at super smash brothers.

You've seen my specs, They're listed on my profile like I said

Remember this face, because I will destroy you.

and if you don't believe me, then come to me with controller in hand and we'll see.

You'll know me by my bandana, and the fact that my main colour scheme is black.

Alright, now I will see you all in the final destination.

I hope it's in the new game.

Levi5

Smash Ace
Wife is one of my favourite smashers ever. Make a get wife to canada fund now.

If it happens 20 bucks now in exchange for at least a set

kithkin

Smash Champion
ATTENTION EVERYONE INTERESTED IN ATTENTING CAST AND WHO JUST LOVES CALGARY OH SO MUCH

Calgary and the legenday fastfox himself are hosting a pre-cast warm-up tournament (The first of maybe a few seeing how far away Cast is)

It'llbe to end the summer, and It's looking to be on the 31st of August (not official date yet)

The tournament venue itself can house people provided they have like sleeping bags or something they're willing to sleep on.

More info later

+ Joel confirming this aswell, cause he needs to swing it by his house.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Europhoria I saw your youtube videos and I can honestly say you dont have a chance at beating me in a marth ditto.

like, if you were a little better I wouldn't try to judge based off vids but

dayum

you suck

Trust me when I say, the vids don't portray his skill properly.

I'll leave it to euro to teach you that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

/trashtalk

Tyson651

Smash Lord
falsefalco will play u like chump change in an arcade in a marth ditto.

/trash talk x2

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Okay, I got the 14th and 17th confirmed as PTO @ work. So Noobking will be spending 4 AMAZING days with you Albertans. Lets show him a good time now. I demand the following..

Mike picks me up.
Mike, Jarrod, Aaron, Nick, Carl, PKM, Chester, Roustane, etc. go drinking with me at LEAST twice.

Randall lets me try the volcano.

Wife shows up and MM's me for $20 Ganon vs Peach.

EDIT: srsly tho, needs rides and housing. Who gunna step up? ^_^

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
I'm trying to arrange a carpool trip out from here with a few smashers (whoever's available to come, but not getting my hopes up).

The farthest east that we're starting from is Yorkton, then the plan was to go to Regina, Saskatoon, and then Red Deer. If you can figure out a route so that we can pick you up on the way (never been to Red Deer before), we can probably leave early to accomodate. We only have so many vehicles to use, though, so space is limited, please keep us in mind but remember to have a backup plan in case things don't work out.

Stevo

Smash Champion
I know this might sound slightly more round about, but you could go to saskatoon from yorkton (with highway 16)

then south to regina, then west to calgary, then north to red deer

or if you want to swing by edmonton first (altho I think rides are more needed in calgary) you could do your original plan of regina, saskatoon, then go to edmonton, then red deer, taking high way 16 again, but this time to edmonton. Should only be an hour and a half out of your way either path I think.

Top Bottom