• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I have a couple of friends down there, but now that I think of it, I could ask them to house me for that week.

Is Edmonton Mall that much of a deal? I wanna see it for myself

Levi5

Smash Ace
I have a couple of friends down there, but now that I think of it, I could ask them to house me for that week.
I'll try to host some Calgary smashings for you during the week you're here. Housing is a bit much for me though, I'm still in school.

Is Edmonton Mall that much of a deal? I wanna see it for myself
I'll report back to you on that in a couple weeks. :p

kithkin

Smash Champion
I like that idea, screw falcon only, ROY!

He's pretty much all I play now.

And victor... Calgary has 3Lasenza's in chinook XD and that mall tiny.

Tyrantwolf, yaeh sorry only reason I dunno about housing is most of calgary is still in school.

Besides, I mean't go to edmonton a week earl to smash with the edmonton smashers Like Carl, and Mike and you know the good people =P

Although the mall is actually really nice if you like the mall environment. I dunno though, coming from your environment the stores might not be all that unique.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
west ed has like 3 aldo's, 5 mcdonalds, and 60 stores with "urban" in the name

It's not that sweet unless you have alot of money to spend on either shopping or activities. You really need to take a day for the waterpark, a day for galaxyland (amusement park), and a day for shopping.

Of course this is from a jaded Edmontonian, so who knows what you would think!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I might be coming to this if I can get enough money.

Kage, MM your falcon vs my doc? $5

noobking: MM your ganon vs my fox, doc, and falcon? $5 each
How about yes to all vs my Falcon instead?

I need a team mate for this if I come.

PM if interested.

I main Marth/Ganon in teams.

Noobking? I've wanted to do serious double ganon for awhile now :D
Only if I'm not teaming with any BC players.

I wanna MM the following people:

Fireemblemxpryde
Noobking
Steve
FalseFalco
Superboomfan
Lemonlau (I got him)
and any other BC PR people.

$5 each, bo3 or $10, bo5.

Accept????
Yes, $10, best of 5.

lol Tyson. Chill. xD

Adam! I'm glad you've finally confirmed yourself. Try to convince your bro to come too! :p Also, $1 Falcon Ditto MM and $1 Ganon vs Fox MM. =D

Noobking vs Kage Ganon Dittos must happen. I also expect all WC to come. Is anyone driving from BC?
Yes to both your MM's

*grumbles* I haven't been to Canada in years couldn't hurt to visit so it's a maybe guys. on top of that, i haven't played smash in well over 3 - 5 months now.
RENTH!!! THIS IS THE ONLY TIME WE WILL EVER GET TO PLAY EACHOTHER, AND I MEAN EVER! YOU BETTER ****ING COME TO THIS!!!

<3 Renth

Anyone want MM my Fox/Roy at all?

Might as well get in on this.
$10 MM adv. slobs. ?

I'd say that puts my total MM's to well over $100 now =)

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Nice, very nice. This is a very real possibility for Wifey.
FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK. How the hell did random red deer tourney become *the* Canadian event with US peeps too. And the same time I move to TO. GOD****IT VICTRA!

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
I posted in here because Victor told me so.

Hi. ♥

[EDIT]

Siiiigh. I guess I'll come. If you guys reeaally want me to. Though somebody's probably going to have to offer a ride if I don't bus it.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I love all the roy love all the sudden lol

I propose a roy onry tourney (maybe ganon too, dream land onry, for teh lulz at seeing 10 flare blade edguards in a row)
I'm down for this Roy only madness
I like that idea, screw falcon only, ROY!

He's pretty much all I play now.

And victor... Calgary has 3Lasenza's in chinook XD and that mall tiny.

Tyrantwolf, yaeh sorry only reason I dunno about housing is most of calgary is still in school.

Besides, I mean't go to edmonton a week earl to smash with the edmonton smashers Like Carl, and Mike and you know the good people =P

Although the mall is actually really nice if you like the mall environment. I dunno though, coming from your environment the stores might not be all that unique.
ADAT2 will have a Roy-only tourney, but don't expect ADAT2 until maybe March or so lol.

Top Bottom