• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Casey Anthony WHAT THE ****

Master Raven

Smash Master
West Memphis Three is still in jail, while we let this murderous **** free.

k

Renth

Smash Hero
I'm proud of her she's a great person who did the right thing.

edit: i was expecting people to be mad at me and yell or something but i got nothing well that's no fun.

Pi

Smash Hero
itt: opinions & bias

i never thought she killed her little girl.
and frankly i'm sick of hearing about it.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Do you know what's worse?

People that followed the trial like it was some kind of soap opera.

Pi

Smash Hero
^would expect nothing less from someone like you marsfool

difference of opnion? obviously trolling hurr durr

Pi

Smash Hero
Lol, what you want me to go around picking fights at smash tournaments?
Only thing I talk **** about is the level of player I am which I'm down to back up at any point in time.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
not sure why everyone is so suprised, the prosecution had alot of holes in the case presented, only thing im a bit shocked about is the fact that the jury only took 11 hours i expected it to take a couple of days, but it could have gone either way the biggest hole in the defences case was the fact of emotions playing into this, but the defence covered that up well, the hole in the prosecutions case was the lack of evidence, the fact that they couldnt prove who callie was with as time of death, how she died, or when she died, were holes that couldnt be covered up easily without the actual proof which the prosecution could not provide, that alone can warrant a reasonable doubt in most jurors

SAX

Smash Ace
not sure why everyone is so suprised, the prosecution had alot of holes in the case presented, only thing im a bit shocked about is the fact that the jury only took 11 hours i expected it to take a couple of days, but it could have gone either way the biggest hole in the defences case was the fact of emotions playing into this, but the defence covered that up well, the hole in the prosecutions case was the lack of evidence, the fact that they couldnt prove who callie was with as time of death, how she died, or when she died, were holes that couldnt be covered up easily without the actual proof which the prosecution could not provide, that alone can warrant a reasonable doubt in most jurors
At least I know someone else out there understands.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yo I'm just hearing about this.

I am unaffected.

I'm actually surprised this sparked any interest. I'm assuming the media covered on it heavily because the next best thing in their news listings was Debt ceiling subjects ('m implying the news sucks, btw).

I would call this a case of media influence, if so.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Hirsch added, “The important thing is Casey was found innocent by a jury of her peers, so it’s time to let this poor woman regain her dignity by taking two ***** to the ***, and possibly one to the face. We all deserve to pick ourselves up after we’ve fallen and then pleasure ourselves with a double-sided dildo for money because we’re toxically unemployable. It’s what America was founded on.”

Casey Anthony: Yo I got that not guilty verdict on lock straight up OJ Simpson style so BE SAFE!

LOOL what ever actually happened, this is madd funny

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOOOL I'm going to hell for laughing at some of these

But extra srs.

This woman needs to do milf+**** gang scenes

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
nah bro...I want to see her get punished in some way, even if it's roleplay and she's acting/enjoying it. LOL

Top Bottom