• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carpool To Play 'n' Trade This Saturday! -UPDATE-

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
My car has 5 seats. Let's see if we can fill them. However many people go, it's going to be an even split for gas.

1) Fearless
2) Afro
3) Equi
4) Underscore (?)
5) Loto

UPDATE : Afro has confirmed he's going to be riding with me. He's going to call Equi and Underscore to see what's up.

I would still like to fit one more. I also need a doubles partner for this.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
My car has 5 seats. Let's see if we can fill them. However many people go, it's going to be an even split for gas.

1) Fearless
2) ColBol (?)
3) Equi (?)
oh yea!

you can do what i was gonna do before i changed my mind twice

equi offered to house me friday night, in exchange for giving me gas money, and i was supposed to take equi, afro (apparently) and dixi/underscore to the tourney.

so what you could do is take loto, and pick up those 3 along the way on I-95 South. they all live like 10-15 minutes off of their respective exits, and dixi would be at equi's house anyway. If you dont stay at equi's house friday, they'll all give you gas money too. if you do stay at equis (if he even allows you), then equi wouldnt give you any gas money but afro and dixi would.

having as many good people at PnT as possible would be great for FAST practice, which is really the only reason i picked it over palm coast.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yea, ruuku is in orlando area i think...you can either get him, or take loto, and get the 3 i mentioned in my other post. you should be able to get a full car

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I'm in Kissimmee near Buenaventura Lakes. But I've already made new plans for this weekend. -_-

Equi

Smash Ace
Yeah I need this ride fearless. And I'll house you if you want. And I'm also searching for a partner.

Equi

Smash Ace
isn't afro your partner as usual? unless he ditched u for Rx-
lol I dunno. Personally, I still want to team with Afro I hate changing partners, we had good chemistry if it were up to me I'd still team with the fro. Last tournament he got gimped by Hrnut a few times and apparently I'm no longer worthy.:laugh: lol jk

It doesn't matter though. Still love fro regardless but I'm assuming based on his decision, we're not teaming. But if so, I'm open. :chuckle:

nevershootme

Smash Master
lol I dunno. Personally, I still want to team with Afro I hate changing partners, we had good chemistry if it were up to me I'd still team with the fro. Last tournament he got gimped by Hrnut a few times and apparently I'm no longer worthy.:laugh: lol jk

It doesn't matter though. Still love fro regardless but I'm assuming based on his decision, we're not teaming. But if so, I'm open. :chuckle:
ah, but for the moment i'm planning to team with NoJ, but Rx- wants him to be his partner (just to perform like Rx- and xYz) but I'll want to team with you if you want. though it's a bit stepped down from afro's level of play. we'll discuss more

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
@8-bit: I only asked Afro to team because neither of us could contact Equi, and Afro didn't even have a ride to the tournament.

So under the assumption that Equi wasn't going, I told Afro that we could get him if he would team with me.

Afro didn't ditch Equi. :)

Equi

Smash Ace
Yeah if Afro is teaming with Linguini, I'm down for teaming with Rx- or fearless or anyone really. I'm open.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
yeah so loto is probably not going to be going to tournaments (besides fast1) for a while.

I need a new partner tbh.

edit : Oh, and Equi, get in contact with underscore.

Equi

Smash Ace
yeah so loto is probably not going to be going to tournaments (besides fast1) for a while.

I need a new partner tbh.

edit : Oh, and Equi, get in contact with underscore.
Will do. Also IM and I'll give ya my number. We can chill or whatever day and light up before the tourney if you want. And if you don't have a partner, I'll get you one, you have a solid Olimar.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
ah, but for the moment i'm planning to team with NoJ, but Rx- wants him to be his partner (just to perform like Rx- and xYz) but I'll want to team with you if you want. though it's a bit stepped down from afro's level of play. we'll discuss more

for some reason i thought the toruney was tomorrow ill call you up bout this later i was still plannin on teamin with you for at least one of the tourney.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
team mixups i see for PnT? wonder how it will all fall into place

oh well, Next Time on DragonNut Z is still in effect :laugh:

Equi

Smash Ace
Yep. This is going to be an interesting tournament. Anyone want to practice, send me an IM.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
on a side note, why does no one play toon link anymore?
i dunno. i like big link better than TL, but i didn't toon link was THAT bad.

theres people playing worse chars (lol sonic), but then again, those worse characters are more fun than toon link.

ey fearless, why dont you team with PBJ for the tourney saturday? teaming with a GW is serious killing power

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
i dunno. i like big link better than TL, but i didn't toon link was THAT bad.

theres people playing worse chars (lol sonic), but then again, those worse characters are more fun than toon link.

ey fearless, why dont you team with PBJ for the tourney saturday? teaming with a GW is serious killing power
cuz guess who might be going

he's from palm coast

his name starts with an L

it rhymes with grotto

he plays white kirby

he's ****in amazing at this game

Top Bottom