• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auzie

Smash Rookie
Lol I'm not angry it's all perspective. I go to UNCC and that tournament for the 17th got cancelled. Maybe we get can get something smaller together? we can go from 10am - ~10:00pm not sure when the common room closes. It's saturday and everyone would have left. We could even get the normal tourney room if we get an RSVP and once it hits x amount of people we'll confirm it? Just some ideas. I have work 5:30pm-10:30pm btw so I can play friendlies up to 4 ish.

Auzie

Smash Rookie
We'll go over details about Saturday tomorrow afternoon. If there's more than 4 people who want to play (and I'm sure there is..) then we'll make our best effort to get an all day set up going. Money matches if people want to spice things up. Apparently I have a match against ShadowAzure's Jigglypuff -_-

Exam tomorrow at 8am so I'm getting off. :cool:

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Kinda wanna meet auzie now I guess I missed all of this stuff.
Lol vice get f'd up.
We need more tournaments before apex.

Auzie

Smash Rookie
Why not both Thursday and Saturday???

Also Seth I didn't play Diddy because I didn't want to bruise anyone's ego...

But seriously I didn't play him because I forgot to (no one else played him either!). My friends hate him and it's always been a habit to not pick him. When I did pick him everyone use to groan -_-

I was so confident in my Falco which was funny because I realized later the amount of technical stuff I didn't have down at the time...

Who is going to be out at Waxhaw tomorrow?

V1CE

Smash Champion
auzie isnt that good as you guys think... i like the hype hes getting tho gonna lead to a funnnnnny let down... also auzie i unfortunately didnt try when we played like at all lol when u asked me that i thought u said this is the character i use in tourney which is why i said yea...but yea smoking drinking isnt good for serious friendlies...

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman

But seriously I didn't play him because I forgot to (no one else played him either!). My friends hate him and it's always been a habit to not pick him. When I did pick him everyone use to groan -_-

I was so confident in my Falco which was funny because I realized later the amount of technical stuff I didn't have down at the time...

Who is going to be out at Waxhaw tomorrow?
I would if I could, but I was lucky to even get one of these days. Someone else would need to host on Saturday if this be the case since I can't do both. Vice would be our best shot at that imo unless you got something I don't know about Auzie

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Auzie, unless your Diddy is Super Amazingly good, Steve is right. About how good you are I mean.

Like I played your Falco and it was decent and you have loads of potentially but at the moment you are just average. I doubt you could beat any of our PR members in tourney at the moment. But who knows maybe you've gotten a lot better since I last played you.

:phone:

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
i wanna play smash :/ if i were to hold a very small low key smashfest in durham saturday, would anyone show? I'm thnking like 5 people at max, not that I suspect 5 people would wanna come. I'd do more, but my appartment wouldn't facilitate that.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
yay. I probly won't have anyone over before 2 or 3. I gotta take an online exam and it's due at 5, should only take an hour so I think I'll do it saturday morning. but my address is 206 oregon street. I live in appartment b. just text me before when you arrive

DUB

Smash Lord

The second coming........

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
What.... aussie is NC! Omg i heard so much about your kirrby and olimar.

I am Seth

Smash Lord
SP or Boone where all we smoke is christmas trees.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Stingerz, Man, I just left Boone and I"m back in SP. Just got back tonight. I would love to come but I just did a 3 hour drive after exams. When I'm in Boone and you host one I'll for sure be there though.

It's cool your doing this. Me and dub have been wanting to go to a smashfest or something. Help stock warm up before apex.

archer.

Smash Lord
LOL Stock you don't even like/watch One Piece. But it is true that our state is awesome.

Speaking of themes, if this is getting updated after Apex then we should decide on a theme now IMO. Tales theme let's do it. Or maybe Death Note.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom