• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

archer.

Smash Lord
For those that didn't see on FB: my apartment got broken into last night and my tv, game systems, and laptop were all stolen. **** my life. This is like the maddest I have ever been. Since I lack renter's insurance I will probably have to pay to replace everything and it makes apex look like a really bad idea for me now.

:phone:

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
For those that didn't see on FB: my apartment got broken into last night and my tv, game systems, and laptop were all stolen. **** my life. This is like the maddest I have ever been. Since I lack renter's insurance I will probably have to pay to replace everything and it makes apex look like a really bad idea for me now.

n******...

Auzie

Smash Rookie
Confirm an email that people can make donations to via paypal. It's one thing to type "that makes me mad" but no brawler left behind, if everyone gave 5-10 bux you can get all the **** you need at half the cost you thought. Maybe some poor kid will get brawl for xmas now. Society pushes us to chase material things but limits our ability to attain them... so we steal. It happened to you and it has happened to me. Move forward... whats an email we can wire money to?

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
um......I can *lend* you a "wii+brawl" until you can afford to buy the stuff yourself.

archer.

Smash Lord
If you guys really wanna help me out financially then I would really appreciate it. Don't worry about lending me a Wii, TBH it's like the least important thing (priority being laptop >>>>> tv >= 360 > wii = ps3).

My paypal email is captainofzeboat@gmail.com

Auzie

Smash Rookie
The ****ty smash community was a contributing factor for Brawl being removed from MLG. That and m2k cheating. "5 dollars goes a long way to getting to apex". Reddit/r/atheism just raised 180,000 dollars for doctors without borders. This "community" won't give him a dollar. It's why I remained a lurker for years

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
The smash community is actually the best gaming community period as far as im concerned (when it comes to the family element/looking out for our own)

After being a part of the Moba/2d Fighter/Wow/Starcraft/Gears mlg communities I would say that Smash has the best sense of family.

There are people Ive met through smash that I will be friends with for the rest of my life. A smasher will be my best man at my wedding, more then half my groomsman will be smashers. All of my Paul-bearers at my funeral will be smashers.

I love this community and I would do anything for it

JD, Im sending you 30 btw.

Auzie

Smash Rookie
lol get u guys riled up and donating ;)

Also stock I met v1ce the other day. Hahaha he's a funny guy. Or funny to mess with. Not sure yet :smirk: Worst meta knight i've ever played tho

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
lol get u guys riled up and donating ;)

Also stock I met v1ce the other day. Hahaha he's a funny guy. Or funny to mess with. Not sure yet :smirk: Worst meta knight i've ever played tho
I'M the one who's going to do this?

COOL STORY BRO! WANT TO MONEY MATCH ME? I live under 10 minutes away from V1ce. Also I'll go Jigglypuff :)

V1CE

Smash Champion
auzie trolling smasboards is fun but you are new and free as hell so u wont gain much respect down talking people or this community... we played alot the other day and u have some potential considering ulost to my ganon and well every character i played... tbh u didnt get me to try the whole night...ur somewhat knowledgeable of the game for a noob but u are soooooooo aggrisive and ur book just reached best seller....if u improve on that maybe uwont get like last in a tourney like u did at tgm3... ps..... get an avatar scrub and u would get ***** by scotties jiggs or jds link for that matter lol

Auzie

Smash Rookie
LOL you said "haha you haven't won yet" and then I pointed out every time I was about to win you quit and I was so high I forgot you were doing that. It was fun I never get to play higher level players. I rarely take it as seriously as you guys though. "It's what we do in the smash community," hahahaha

Being aggressive isn't bad its why I did well with MK even though I refuse to play him... being aggro with Mario might cause some problems.

I never played in tgm3 shows how much you listen :'( I would like to play more often with higher level people. I go to UNCC and I live on providence rd., so if someone needs a ride to UNCC i can do that, too.

Everyone check out what v1ce texted me

Auzie

Smash Rookie
Haha I did go to a tgm but I didn't play in it. You inserted "last place" from no where, which I love.

The last time I played before last night was around 3 weeks ago haha and last time I played Diddy was ~September because all my friends hate him. I thought I did well against your MK tho

I asked you if that was what you put into tournaments you said yes! I'll get my Diddy up. I'll take APEX. Then you'll love me.

I don't have time to play brawl because I strength train and have school work. Oh right I gotta make a schedule. Okay i can do it now I have a schedule hahahaha let's go APEX.

How much is APEX though? JD i think i need my 5 bux back

Auzie

Smash Rookie
Yeah, stock, I am. Stevo we will play friendlies what r you doing Thursday night? Do you drive? Are you ever going to give me gas money with all your tournament winnings? I had to fill up that night. You know DABDA? Denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance? Five stages of buying gas. You put me through that. Also no weed it puts me in "goldfish mode" where I can't concentrate on anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom