• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Ben's house is on Brigadoon drive the avent ferry bus runs straight to outside the neighborhood. But you should probably facebook ben to find out how to get to his place specifically. or he'll post on here

DUB

Smash Lord
Idk. Im going to Rags at noon. Seth is there maybe Fiz will come since hes not at TO7. Bout to round up the troops. Stongers the ZSS Infinite on ROB is hard as balls to do.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
is it really? all the theorycrafters always say its easy to do...but I've never seen anyone who can do it lol.

all im saying is...please dont learn it ;_;

also...i think dj and sushi will come to play melee if fiz wanted to come too.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Mekos: Sneak u still aint come over and done got wrecked yet!
Trish, Storm, Wesker. Prepare yerself!!

I've created a 700,000+ Trish combo with wesker assist baby!!
My whole team does that with no assists at the minimum lol, but I'm going to try to come soon. I have a dual modded stick now so I can play on PS3's no problem.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
well at some point today I'm just gonna go to alex's and brawl, and if that place changes to ben's then that works too. Gotta study though :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom