• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Man, I ****ing hate stingers.

Also, don't even think about pulling that mm crap on me you freakin homo. You and your scrub *** pokemon trainer still owe me $100 for that mm where I wiped the floor with you using Yoshi.

*CT*

Smash Lord
No salt involved. The entire bracket was waiting on your presence for hours.
I won't point fingers but everyone did that in all the brackets :p I mean I remember waiting for Brawl doubles to get finished but people were still on Melee and also then people went out to eat at random *** times. lol

I'm just saying the obvious though :o

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
ilove if youre reading this i think i want to do the double dedede team with you and throw as many waddles as we possibly can and see what happens

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
still gotta team with you too rag

i dont really even care how we place although i think we'll do well i just wanna see what kind of cool **** we can do lol

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
i really wanna see cg to forward air spike then when they try to recover reverse donkey punch

we can call it the to the sound of a heartbeat pounding away combo

DJRome

Smash Hero
**** kack get a new avatar already. i imagined you as a small chubby dude and you were a large lanky dude. mad trixsies

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
**** kack get a new avatar already. i imagined you as a small chubby dude and you were a large lanky dude. mad trixsies
Lol, I wasn't expecting an Asian. wtf. But your a pretty cool guy though, so I forgive you.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
you two guys...

have to try out the cam combo:

somehow grab both players of the opposite team while facing each other, and relatively close (dthrow stun length). and then just buttslam those b@stard ****s back and forth to obscene percents... like... being SURE that they will both die from back throws.

those kinda %s.

holy ****.

bruhl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom