• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duo55

Smash Ace
hmm, I'm gonna **** battle axe. I bringin lucario out of retirement. Prepare to be owned by broken rolls and a gay camp game.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
cory how bad did shady beat you anyway?
We're even in set-count right now. It's pretty demoralizing for me of all people to be beat on the head with a penguin-themed crutch. j/k

Cory and Ilove deserve props, but I honestly can't get my head in the game for the D3-Snake MU. I guess it's finally time for me to counter-pick for once (without MK).

stingers

Smash Obsessed
shady i'll teach you the mu. i could probably beat ilove or cory with snake. it's just about having the proper mindset.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
shady i'll teach you the mu. i could probably beat ilove or cory with snake. it's just about having the proper mindset.
I know how to play the mu and everything, I just can't get my head into it.

I don't find the mu to really be worth the time and trouble anymore when I could just counter-pick. It doesn't help that it's extremely boring to play either.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
i love playing ddd's with mk =] except ling ling he's too good =[

idk what to tell you man. no johns?
well, if admitting that I'm not playing the mu right is a john- that's the only one I have. The match-up is definitely winnable.

People love to complain, but I'm just going to suck it up and counter-pick.

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
theres no way.. im beating all snakes right now you dont even play snake and im positive you cant camp as well as you think you can

Duo55

Smash Ace
:urg:

MK, my lord and savior, is not afraid.
Honestly, the only reason I'm bringing out lucario again is because I really like the way he attacks, and I had alot of fun playing him last tourney. Mits watched my matches at karnfest and said I was playing pretty bad, and playing the matchup all wrong. It was like 1am . I don't learn when I'm sleepy and I also approach alot (synonymous with losing) I play horribly when I'm tired. (lol I think I ran into fair and got hit with oos nair like 1,000,000 times without changing) not to down anyones achievements though. We were all tired.

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
keith if you think you can beat me with snake youre just undermining shady.. he plays the matchup correctly but im unaffected by camping you wont hit me with a ****ing grenade

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol if you're trying to hit with grenades you're doing it wrong

and duo I played you in the afternoon so I wouldnt know about any of that :p but I didnt get to play enough brawl at that tourney =[

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
keith if you think you can beat me with snake youre just undermining shady.. he plays the matchup correctly but im unaffected by camping you wont hit me with a ****ing grenade
lol i was messing when i called shady dumb, but no one laughed so i guess they took it serious

i will **** you. Before shady, i had the best snake in the state. I can still put a beating on alot of people with him lol. And no, the last time i saw shady play, he did not play the MU correctly at all. He didn't place c4's or land mines, and he didnt cook nades( so yea u telling me he tried to 'hit' u with nades shows he didnt play right). this was at NCSU 6 or 7, one of the too. and he doesnt practice so i dont see his playtyle changing since then.

edit: and after im done with the ****, ima make u suck my ****.

Duo55

Smash Ace
lol if you're trying to hit with grenades you're doing it wrong

and duo I played you in the afternoon so I wouldnt know about any of that :p but I didnt get to play enough brawl at that tourney =[
wait, we played? when? karnfest? I didn't think I had a chance to play you. I know I played kadaj alittle bit. We must have only fought once.

Duo55

Smash Ace
yeah I played your lucario with ROB XD but only once.
oh yeah, you two stocked my lucario with rob. I was sandbagging... I do that alot in match ups I hate, like kirby vs snake, in friendlies anyway. If you beat me in tourney, regaurdless of matchup, I was trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom